ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Unlabored Flawlessness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaStA NiNjA
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Unlabored Flawlessness Reply with quote

Has anybody gotten it in NGB yet? If so, is it the tuned down one from the HPs or is it still the uberpowerful one?

^^Thanks pimpnridesnrimz for the sweet sig^^
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the same.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same as original or same as HPs? I'm thinking you meant original, but just making sure.

^^Thanks pimpnridesnrimz for the sweet sig^^
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never used the UF, even in the first one. it never really suited my kind of combat.
VampireHorde
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In ND and Normal Mode, the UF is jut as powerful as it was in the original game. But in the harder modes, its just like it was in the HP1...really useless.

In terms of getting the essence needed for it, you can't farm for essence like before. The absolute quickest and easiest way to get max essence is by killing all the ghost fish in Chapter 14 or 15.
When you chain combos against the fish, you can get around 10,000 essence in one killing (and that's WITHOUT the Armlet of Benediction). Just repeat over and over and you'll get 99,999 essence within 10 minutes easily.

Twisted Evil
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At full health it is still the same though, right?
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seemed the same in my experience, then again, I was never really fond of the UF in the original Ninja Gaiden. I didn't really use it.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its too heavy from what i have heard i go for a mix bettween speed power and coolness and the UF just has power. the ddb has all three but not alot on speed and the true dragon sword has all three and so does the flails.
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VampireHorde wrote:
In ND and Normal Mode, the UF is jut as powerful as it was in the original game. But in the harder modes, its just like it was in the HP1...really useless.

In terms of getting the essence needed for it, you can't farm for essence like before. The absolute quickest and easiest way to get max essence is by killing all the ghost fish in Chapter 14 or 15.
When you chain combos against the fish, you can get around 10,000 essence in one killing (and that's WITHOUT the Armlet of Benediction). Just repeat over and over and you'll get 99,999 essence within 10 minutes easily.

Twisted Evil

Hmmmmmmmmm. I just got the UF on very hard and it seems just as powerful as before. ITS EXTREMELY POWERFUL. Can still kill bosses extremely quickly especially at low health. If its been toned down at all I havent noticed it from the last game. Also Ive found you can essence farm still, you just have to work harder for it. Fighting respawning enemies and collecting blue orbs to stay alive and conserve potions. In the aqueduct level I farmed over 30,000 essence easily to get the UF. Theres just no more bat farming. Thats basically obsolete. But wherever enemies respawn can be farmed. The ghost fish are still just as great for essence. In the sixth level you cant farm essence from bats but the cat women outside the church will respawn. So its not as easy to farm essence as before. Im glad they took it out. It was always tempting to farm the bats. Thats one of the reasons I beat very hard multiple times. I wasnt satisfied with my first play through bat farming. Lots of improvements in this version. Very hard got alot harder too, but Im nearly finished and planning to start master ninja shortly.
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
At full health it is still the same though, right?

Seems the same at full health and low health. If its changed it must be pretty insignificant. I only used the weapon on one play through, but this seems the same to me. Makes things plenty easy once you know the enemies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: