ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

can someone help me defeating nicchae appreciated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vone890
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: can someone help me defeating nicchae appreciated Reply with quote

Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming on normal. On Head Ninja she caused me so much trouble and will be even harder on Master Ninja.

I don't remember how she plays exactly but I'll try my best. Usually, I try not to stay too close but not too far. I wait for her to do that beam attack and roll around and get a few slashes then roll away. Also, wait for her to charge he dash attack and dodge at the right time then get a few hits or flying swallow if you're far away. Always block. If she breaks your guard, roll away fast. When I played on Head Ninja I was pretty much running around her from a distance waiting for her to charge dash at me, then I rolled away. But she does the beam attack which you have to dodge. If you dodge one of her combos I know you can get a quick combo on her. I forgot which one. Hope that helps.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vigaku
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion nicchae isn't that hard. What is hard about her is that dodges your flying swallow more than she should. What I've learned to do to beat her is you have to keep a medium distance from her. Make it to where you're not too far from her and not too close. It seems to me that if you do the flying swallow too close than she'll always dodge and if your too far than you'll just miss. I've noticed that she usually always gets caught by the flying swallow in its ending animation when your coming down. That's why you need to keep a medium distance so that the ending part of the flying swallow will catch her. Whenever she starts floating away from you than just follow her by running or rolling dodging towards her. When you feel you're at that distance to barely reach her with the flying swallow than go for it. When she gets hit, she'll fall to the ground on one knee then just repeadily slash at her. Don't do an ultimate technique cuz it won't do as much damage as just slashing at her. Honestly, no boss on master ninja mode is hard, just the enemies. You will literally slash through an enemy and they won't get affected.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG. I was thinking of Ishataros. lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spammed Flock of Swallows to bring her down and then slash her. I haven't found a decent attack that is a guaranteed hit, and FoS is the next best thing. Once she is down, rip her up.
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i did was first look for here weakness.. when you fire arrows it hit her in like 1 of 20/25 or so BUT she can only dodge and not attack ^^,

Then i tried flying swallow attack. most of them he hit me very hard.
then i did some multi swallow attacks after 3 tries i got away 60% of here life ^^ YEAH.
i finished here pretty quick when i discovered that.

ps. this was on normal mode.

hope it helped.

Maledict
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always use the flock of swallows, she isn't that hard, she's harder on sigma
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Gaiden: Flock of Swallows
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: Dragonlord5235

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get flock of swallows, and since she has pretty much the same moves as alma NG/B/Sigma, if you've played them it shouldn't be too hard. spam flying swallow on her, and when she falls to the ground, slash the f*** out of her
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: