ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Demo speculation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slickcat wrote:
well I know your right, Having all weapons kills replay value. But I dont know if its just me but i m getting tired. I played every single ninja gaiden game that came out. NINJA GAIDEN, BLACK , THEN SIGMA, same content all over again.. When i played sigma, I played it just 10 times and went back to playing Black. So yeah. I feel like the new game is nothing different. And probably none of us in this website will die unless we face a boss we arent familiar with.

Yeah, so it makes me think about that change but .. ohh well its just me thinking out loud

You might be able to start with all the weapons. There was a NG2 article in a polish magazine like two months back and someone translated it.

http://doatec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4324&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

- Team Ninja made NGII on a whole new game engine with the best of their programist
- The game is made a bit easier for novice players
- While hitting your foes your health is increasing but it will depend on which difficulty you'll play (the easier the more health you'll gain)
- lots of achievements (the first ones you get for accomplishing the tutorial)
- The tutorial is made on the same idea as in DOA games (in which you have to tap certain buttons to make a combo) and it is available in the Pause Menu wherever you are while playing the game.
- Auto-Save is available
- New Mode - Ninja Cinema which allows the best Players of the top of rankings to upload their Boss Fights in order to teach the weaker players how to deal with them.
- Team Ninja are planning to add about 14 chapters in the game (one chapter about 50 minutes)
- When you play the game from the beggining once again you'll get all the things you got from the previous play
- They write smth about how great the camera work is (I think they're lying XD)
- There's no info about these new characters
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhhhhhh , thanks a bunch for the info. Either way it goes is fine by me..
RYU81
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Keylay"]
slickcat wrote:

- The game is made a bit easier for novice players

Bad news,I thought will be harder than NGB
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually i think this game would be harder on hard difficulties because the more we get preoccupied with the fighting the more those one legged ninjas would try to decimate both ryu and themselves t and and we would take chunks of damage. I probably wouldnt try harder difficulties until I master OTs properly. I just hope they improved the block system. I want to be able to move while blocking . especially for enemies that shoot alot, they disrupt my attack flow. ohh well, from the vids i ve seen he makes an after image the moment the attack touches him and he moves with precise timing.
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: TM Nozox

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...14 chapters? =/

I was actually expecting like 20...

on the previews NG for the xbox it was 16 chapters, but now 14....

but since it says that each episode is like 50min of playing, i gues it makes the game pretty big...

what ever... the game is bloody and brutal, wich makes it more fun Very Happy
Vigaku
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting all weapons from the start of the game would be real nice however I believe that may tone down the difficulty of master ninja mode. Upgrading all your weapons early may help get through the mode faster.
Vigaku
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

14 chapters isn't too bad I guess but I still would have liked more. Every chapter should be at least 50 min in my opinion not just one or two. That would definetly make the game truly a long experience.
Juzzz
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm all weapons... that's special if that's true i think you have to upgrade your best weapon etc..and you really can chose a favourite but what's better... upgrade 1 weapon to full of a few to a little ... think that's the problem then?

vspectra
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt the demo is coming today. More likely on the 20th.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2008/0513-blockbusterlineup.htm

Ninja Gaiden II
Team NINJA/TEMCO revealed today that you can get a head start on expanding and customizing your Ninja Gaiden II experience with the release of Gamerpics and Themes, available on Xbox LIVE beginning today. The Gamerpics packs include five new images each, at 100 points per pack, and the Themes, which focus on heroes and bosses, are 150 points per pack. Soon, you'll follow Ryu Hayabusa on his entire blood-drenched mission—through cities like Venice, New York, and Tokyo—to avenge his clan and prevent the destruction of the human race. Ninja Gaiden II slashes its way onto store shelves on June 3 in North America. Additional Ninja Gaiden II download content will be available on May 20, with subsequent releases throughout the summer.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please God, let Itagaki and MS upload the NG2 demo on marketplace very soon, like now or atleast next week!

I hope there will be a option to start a new difficaulty with all weapons off from the beginning. Options are good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: