ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Figured I'd say hello
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Figured I'd say hello Reply with quote

Just as the topic says, just dropping in to say hello to you guys. Some of you may know me as an Admin from DoACentral, but I've very recently cut ties with that community; so for those of you that do, let's not bring it up. Smile In any case, I'm a writer, part time journalist (had some content published on theCGS.com, GotFRAG, and was in charge of all content on DoACentral.com until recently), former professional gamer (though not in DoA even though I was on the first Championship Gaming Invitational), and I currently work for Verizon Wireless making far more money than I thought talking to people was worth.

Basically enjoying life up to this point and just trying to enjoy myself now. Anyone wants to hang out on Live hit me up with a friend request. I play Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Guitar Hero 3, Dead or Alive 4 if that's all you have, and I own GTAIV but I'm not exactly loving it.

See you guys around.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there. Welcome to the forums.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to have you! Welcome.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, guys. I submitted some stuff to Keylay, so maybe you'll have some fresh reading material shortly. Also, I have a bit of an "in" with Tecmo NA and Team NINJA that I can utilize from time to time, so you guys may hear some new and interesting stuff before anyone else. Normally DoAC would get that stuff, but I've held onto it for some time now considering all the in-fighting and drama mongering over there. For a reference point, I found out about Ninja Gaiden Sigma while in San Francisco for the Championship Gaming Invitational back in July of '06. Think about when the PS3 was released, then when the game was actually announced. Wink I have some good stuff for you guys, just have to bide my time and not get people in trouble.
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
Thanks, guys. I submitted some stuff to Keylay, so maybe you'll have some fresh reading material shortly. Also, I have a bit of an "in" with Tecmo NA and Team NINJA that I can utilize from time to time, so you guys may hear some new and interesting stuff before anyone else. Normally DoAC would get that stuff, but I've held onto it for some time now considering all the in-fighting and drama mongering over there. For a reference point, I found out about Ninja Gaiden Sigma while in San Francisco for the Championship Gaming Invitational back in July of '06. Think about when the PS3 was released, then when the game was actually announced. Wink I have some good stuff for you guys, just have to bide my time and not get people in trouble.

What do you want, you can have anything!

Even Ryu! He will sacrifice his body if need be, he will i tell you!

Or just have a drink with us! Party

Hehe, the most infighting we have here is stuff involving the spamming, and we keep people on a leash, i mean common, even Bringer has gotten better, he is a functioning member of the fortress now, look at'em! Laughing
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough, alcohol is what got me the NGS scoop, lol. But nah you guys have to wait. Nothing I can let slip with yet. But I did just recently get back into contact with Tecmo NA to see if I can't get some stuff for you guys with the approaching NG2 launch coming up! Cross your fingers. Wink
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
Oddly enough, alcohol is what got me the NGS scoop, lol. But nah you guys have to wait. Nothing I can let slip with yet. But I did just recently get back into contact with Tecmo NA to see if I can't get some stuff for you guys with the approaching NG2 launch coming up! Cross your fingers. Wink

I'll cross my toes too Wink

Yeah, but now hurry, I don't want anyone getting sued over some information! Sad
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I know what to ask for as my payment. Twisted Evil

Nah, I keed. I keed.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the evil smiley. Very intimidating!

Seriously though, I'm working on some stuff for you guys. It's been a while since I had an appreciative community to work with.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The horns mean business. They always do.

Anyways, any details would be appreciated. The NG community will eat anything up.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
The horns mean business. They always do.

Anyways, any details would be appreciated. The NG community will eat anything up.

We can be very civilized eaters I tell you! Just the other day Keylay used a fork!

Genius I say!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:

What?! I should have tried to stay more active at DOACentral after E3. The only special info I had was John telling us Kokoro's name before anyone else knew. I can keep a secret Wink .

Oh, and I am going to put up your fanfic once I download something to load it because it's in the new Windows Vista doc format.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I didn't get my information from John, though certain people think I did. John was good at his job and didn't let slip more than he wanted to.

In any case, yeah, forgot about the Vista thing. My bad.

Oh, and I didn't tell DoACentral about that stuff either. Just a select few like sWooZie who happened to have been my roommate like every time we went somewhere. I think I told King too, but I don't trust most DoAC members to keep their mouths shut. Smile
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not...enjoying...GTA 4!?!? My heart hurts....

Welcome.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: