ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Muramasa Alexei and Zedonius reveal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capn Sparky1976
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Capn Sparky1976

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only criticism I have of the Muramasa video is that I wish they were playing his music as slaughtered those Spider Clan Ninjas. Bwow, Bwow...dunna-na-na, bwow, bwow, dunna-nunna-nunna, bwow, bwow...
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HD videos:

Alexei
Muramasa
Zedonius
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

character description at IGN

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/872/872918p1.html
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's still hope of Momiji being in the game. In NGDS, the shrine maidens hold the Eye of the Dragon and Ryu has it on the DS in his cutscene with Muramasa. Unless it got put back on Kureha's grave.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capn Sparky1976 wrote:
The only criticism I have of the Muramasa video is that I wish they were playing his music as slaughtered those Spider Clan Ninjas. Bwow, Bwow...dunna-na-na, bwow, bwow, dunna-nunna-nunna, bwow, bwow...

Yeah, probably wouldn´t suit to the blood feast but would be definitely a nice nostalgic moment Very Happy

@ Keyalay

Once again, many, many thanks Thumb
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do they keep saying "Last of the Dragon Lineage"? They said it in Ninja Gaiden DS too but there are still other members alive.
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
There's still hope of Momiji being in the game. In NGDS, the shrine maidens hold the Eye of the Dragon and Ryu has it on the DS in his cutscene with Muramasa. Unless it got put back on Kureha's grave.

I would also like to see Momiji in NG2. Although I never played NGDS, she somehow left a more positive mark than sonia. Would be just more interesting to see a japanese female character like the likeable Momiji instead of a more western character like Sonia and Rachel

Last edited by Wanderfalke on Fri May 09, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Capn Sparky1976
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he turned down Rachel, so maybe they just don't think there is much hope for him to reproduce Smile

Maybe it's just referring to he is youngest of the bloodline and there is no heir apparent (and they assume they will be killing him).
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
Why do they keep saying "Last of the Dragon Lineage"? They said it in Ninja Gaiden DS too but there are still other members alive.

Well Ryu's a descendant of the Dragon Lineage which draw their blood from the same ancient dieties of the fiends. All the other Hayabusa Ninjas aren't descendants of the Dragon Lineage, they're just Ninjas who joined the clan.

Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
Keylay wrote:

Well Ryu's a descendant of the Dragon Lineage which draw their blood from the same ancient dieties of the fiends. All the other Hayabusa Ninjas aren't descendants of the Dragon Lineage, they're just Ninjas who joined the clan.

What about Joe Hayabusa?
Capn Sparky1976
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:
Keylay wrote:

What about Joe Hayabusa?

I'm thinking that they mean that he's the last in the line, that they will discontinue the line by killing Ryu and there will be no more. I assume that their assumption is that Joe will not be siring any more children. If Ryu was killed I suppose that would make Joe the last.

In other words Ryu is the last of the line in order, but not necessarily the sole living member of the lineage.
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope there is atleast one CG with fight scenes in this one. to me everything looks like it will be real time cutscenes..
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slickcat wrote:
I hope there is atleast one CG with fight scenes in this one. to me everything looks like it will be real time cutscenes..

An article of IGN said that there are a few CG scenes, but the most part will be in-game cutscenes

from IGN..."Are all cutscenes using the in-game engine? Are there any more CG cutscenes?
Most of the cut-scenes are in-game, but there are still some CG cut-scenes. And that's actually the easiest way to see how much better the game looks compared to NG1. Because the CG doesn't look that much better than the in-game cinematics."
Tenken
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: WRT Tenken

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something that looks interesting, if you look carefully at the Zedonius video, the outside of the clocktower(behind Hayabusa) looks like the area from the GDC video Temple of Sacrifice, at least a little.

If that is the case, the initial cutscene that we saw could be a simple introduction, then Ryu keeps fighting his way in. That chapter did seem short, so maybe it was really only mid-way.
alldin
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: TM Nozox

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
I think that's the same voice.
In this one he's a bit more angry because he sees Ryu for the first time.
In the GDC demo this will probably the second time you fight him and he recognises Ryu, and thus talks in a different tone.
At least, that's what I think...

maybe ... but then again if u play the GDC verison of the voice and this new video, you will relise
that the GDC verison is much much darker, evilness, creepy voice....

the new video of Zedonius voice is some how lighter,... not much of dark and evil as before.

Because when he says: Pitiful apes.... it doesnt sound like the same dark angre voice as the GDC verison
where he says; Imputent apes.... or You Ungrateful Monkeys...

take both videos and you will relise that it realy doenst sound like the same,....
maybe same person, but now the same sound FX to keep it dark and evil as before...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: