ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Images and Videos of Ninja Gaiden II (Gamersyde)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MCD
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesharey wrote:
I think M$ is behind that, Team NINJA gave 2 DLCs for free last time and that wasn't a custome only. Exclamation

Not really.

read this old interview:

Quote:
IGN: What inspired you to offer this type of download for free for Ninja Gaiden fans?

Itagaki: We are creating the Hurricane Pack for ourselves rather than for our fans. Our goal is to become No. 1 in the Action Game category as well as the Fighting Game Genre. The Hurricane Pack is an experiment based on that goal.

If we were doing it purely for our fans, this package might have been charged.
So, players who are going to play Hurricane Pack should understand the contents have become free because your interests and ours have met by chance. You should not complain that other game's downloadable contents available are being charged.

http://uk.xbox.ign.com/articles/531/531106p2.html

also, remember they released several overpriced dlc for Sigma without new assets just simple game modes.
ENIGMA 19
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: ENIGMA 19

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats gay! i wont be able to play ng2 until 3 days after it comes out, because of vacation. i hope not all 39,000 people get the packs before i get back because i don't wanna wait another month! They should of just made it unlimited because a lot of people will be angered and dissapointed including me.
Mesharey
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCD wrote:
Mesharey wrote:
I think M$ is behind that, Team NINJA gave 2 DLCs for free last time and that wasn't a custome only. Exclamation

Not really.

read this old interview:

Quote:
IGN: What inspired you to offer this type of download for free for Ninja Gaiden fans?

Itagaki: We are creating the Hurricane Pack for ourselves rather than for our fans. Our goal is to become No. 1 in the Action Game category as well as the Fighting Game Genre. The Hurricane Pack is an experiment based on that goal.

If we were doing it purely for our fans, this package might have been charged.
So, players who are going to play Hurricane Pack should understand the contents have become free because your interests and ours have met by chance. You should not complain that other game's downloadable contents available are being charged.

http://uk.xbox.ign.com/articles/531/531106p2.html

also, remember they released several overpriced dlc for Sigma without new assets just simple game modes.

Ah thanks for clarifying that MC, I forgot Sigma's DLC.
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENIGMA 19 wrote:
Thats gay! i wont be able to play ng2 until 3 days after it comes out, because of vacation. i hope not all 39,000 people get the packs before i get back because i don't wanna wait another month! They should of just made it unlimited because a lot of people will be angered and dissapointed including me.

Quote:
The three costume packs will be made available in July for 200 Microsoft Points (US$2.50) each. The Falcon costume (pictured below), will be made exclusive to "selected countries" and just 39,000 gamers on launch day as part of pre-order promotions for unspecified retailers. It's unclear if the Falcon costume pack will later be made available for purchase in July.

it only 39,000 people that pre-order it at xbox.com? if that's true where are screwed

AND besides i think this is an hidden secret. Why do you need to show off in a single player game ^_-*hint hint*.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: