ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Master Ninja Mode cheapness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vigaku
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Master Ninja Mode cheapness Reply with quote

I found the master ninja mode in ninja gaiden ds to be even harder than the console versions. That's because the enemies cheat even more on the ds. My biggest gripe is their roll-dodging techniques. Aparrently, if the roll-dodge once they're invunerable to attacks for at least a few seconds. I slash at them and you can see the slash go right through their body. They don't even move when the slash happens, they just take it. Don't even get me started on the flock of swallows, that move they can roll-dodge just twice which means they will evade all seven flying swallows even though you see it connecting on their body. In master ninja mode, you fight a hayabusa doppleganger and he was in the middle of my art of the inferno and wasn't getting affected. He just kept roll-dodging, the only problem is he was roll-dodging into a corner so the inferno was on top of him, but since he was roll-dodging I guess that means he was invincible. Fair? I think not. He also did the wierdest thing when I did my ultimate technique. Words can't describe it, you'll just have to do it on him to see what I mean. Bottom line, I don't mind a challenge but please don't make it to where the cheapness of enemies is obvious. Slashing through them, doing U.T.'s and they don't have to move to avoid them, and surviving a inferno ball by roll-dodging it? That really was bad. Was it just me or did anyone else notice some of my quirks? Sorry to make this topic long, i just had to let out some of my frustration. Ninja Gaiden ds was beautiful don't get me wrong, it's just that I got mad when I would spend many minutes just trying to finally land an attack on some enemies.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! OMG! OMG! I finally beat the stupid spider boss. First they make you use your ninp to activate the event and then you have a to fight a group of enemies to thta help bring your life down before the boss fight. OMG, at least I beat. Now I have to take on the last three chapters.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vigaku
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Vigaku

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That spider boss actually has a very easy strategy to beat him with. Yeah it does suck that you have to use your ninpo first and fight some enemies but he still is not that much of a threat. When you fight the spider boss what you do is just keep a large distance from him. He'll start crawling towards you. When he gets pretty close, just do one flying swallow. That's it! Just keep getting distance and do the flying swallow as he gets near you and you'll beat him easily. Having ninpo would be great but it would make that boss fight even shorter. Doing this strategy actually provided me with a perfect on him when I had like 10% health left. Also, if he ever roars do a flying swallow and he'll get stunned, then just slash away to get good damage.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I beat it. Chapter 10 was the hardest for me. The last few bosses didn't take long. I think the enemies get really crazy on Master Ninja though. They caused me the most trouble.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Juzzz
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: Juzzz

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play head ninja now. i am at the.. forgot the name.. the rolling boss with 1 eye at ch3 i thing

CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beat it with nary a hitch until the Dark Dragon. On Master Ninja, he seemed to get hyper active on me and killed me a whole bunch of times, whereas on the other difficulties I had no issues. Just trying to finish up Master Kunoichi mode now.

And as an aside, Keylay, I over-wrote my Master Ninja save with my Master Kunoichi save...anyway to snap a pic of that on my cell and use that as proof for the emblem? I heard the difficulty is the same or comparable. I don't have much trouble so I wouldn't know. If that's possible, what exactly do you need a pic of?
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Keylay"]OMG! OMG! OMG! I finally beat the stupid spider boss. First they make you use your ninp to activate the event and then you have a to fight a group of enemies to thta help bring your life down before the boss fight. OMG, at least I beat. Now I have to take on the last three chapters.[/quote]

Well actully, if you're luck, sometimes while fighting the enemies a red essence will appear Smile
Maledict
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, but as you say, is pure luck, these essences are the most rare, and those red cats b1tch3s and nigthmare fiends are of little help, because are the group of enemies
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: