ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

[VIDEO] NGS MISSION MODE ALMA 51W
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kunoichi
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: MISAKI MY LOVE

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: [VIDEO] NGS MISSION MODE ALMA 51W Reply with quote

Hello everyone, this is my first time come to this forum! and my vergin post!! This video spent my 2 hours to record it.please support if you like it!! no more words!Please watch!!
http://union.bokecc.com/flash/player.swf?videoID=32251_3054419
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Ninja Fortress!

Nice job taking out Alma. She is my favorite boss battle because you can launch her into the air. When she was on the ground, you hit her with Blade of the Undefeatable (/\) and knocked her down. I get it sometimes but not always. Is there some timing to it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kunoichi
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
Welcome to the Ninja Fortress!

Nice job taking out Alma. She is my favorite boss battle because you can launch her into the air. When she was on the ground, you hit her with Blade of the Undefeatable (/\) and knocked her down. I get it sometimes but not always. Is there some timing to it?

thank you for your support!! ALMA and Alma awaking also my best favourite boss battle in all of the mission modes!!You wanna hit her down with blade of undefeatable when her on the ground!you must try that action again and again until her down!there is no some timing to it ,just dependyour fortune!!
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Awakened Alma. I never understood why people complained about Alma. Awakened Alma is so much harder.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kunoichi
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I hate Awakened Alma. I never understood why people complained about Alma. Awakened Alma is so much harder.

Awakened Alma is easy!you need more practice to defeat him!!!there is one video may help you!!
http://union.bokecc.com/watch.bo?videoID=%E7%BB%8F%E8%A2%AB%E8%A2%AB%E6%8C%89%E5%93%8E%E5%95%8A%E5%93%8E%E7%BA%A2%E6%88%91%E6%8C%89%E5%A4%A9%E7%BB%8F%E8%A2%AB
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting strategy. I've never seen that done before. I feel a lot more confident when i face her next time. Right now, I'm on Master Ninja chapter 11. I need to beat it before NGII comes out. Thanks for the video.
kunoichi
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
Interesting strategy. I've never seen that done before. I feel a lot more confident when i face her next time. Right now, I'm on Master Ninja chapter 11. I need to beat it before NGII comes out. Thanks for the video.

You are welcome!!! I'v a lot of video about NGS and NGB!!!I can show you if you'v any problems when you playing the NGS!!!And i hope you can done the NGS before NG2 release!!
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do agree with Keylay, Alma awakened is fvck hard to kill. I watched so many vids where guys owns her, but it remains difficult for me...
My speciallity are worms =)

[quote=] defeat him[/quote]
Alma is a woman Wink
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko wrote:
I do agree with Keylay, Alma awakened is fvck hard to kill. I watched so many vids where guys owns her, but it remains difficult for me...

[quote=] defeat him

Alma is a woman Wink[/quote]
There is no boss is absolutely hard to kill in NGS and NGB!!you can done it just like a piece of cake if you practice hard!!My play times that's has been overed 350 hours and more!!
PS:you should call alma who is it not her.becurse she has been a demon before she awaken!!!
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko wrote:

Quote:
defeat him

Alma is a woman Wink

Or is she? Shocked

Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent more than 300 hours on NG and more than 400 on NGB, I know what I'm talikng about ^^
There some bosses who really piss me off, that's a fact, even if I praticed hard. I was able to kill her, but not with high karma.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko wrote:
I spent more than 300 hours on NG and more than 400 on NGB, I know what I'm talikng about ^^
There some bosses who really piss me off, that's a fact, even if I praticed hard. I was able to kill her, but not with high karma.

Do you know? there is one who can done all of missions except double tanks mission without any damage and no nipon in mission mode of NGB!!Actually all of missions that is MN difficult!!The man who's play times already 1800 hours and more!!I think if you want be a skilled player about NGB and NGS!you need pracitice hard and talent for this game!!!
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kunoichi wrote:
Hanoko wrote:

Do you know? there is one who can done all of missions except double tanks mission without any damage and no nipon in mission mode of NGB!!Actually all of missions that is MN difficult!!The man who's play times already 1800 hours and more!!I think if you want be a skilled player about NGB and NGS!you need pracitice hard and talent for this game!!!

Who is this skilled player? Any videos?

Also, what do you think of the mission with Rachel vs. Nicchae & Ishataros?
kunoichi
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
kunoichi wrote:
Hanoko wrote:

Who is this skilled player? Any videos?

Also, what do you think of the mission with Rachel vs. Nicchae & Ishataros?

He is a Chinese just like me!!I don't know how to say his name in English!!I just can tell how to read his name in Chinese!!His name is 'Wa qiang jiao(挖墙脚)!! He just uploaded part 1 of all missions on internet!! About Rachel vs. Nicchae & Ishataros I just want to say that is mission impossible!! no one can done this mission with hard difficult just like i know!!no more words this is that skilled player's videos

http://www.namipan.com/d/843ce6b6742ae150f06851a651e6bb276308cc5f251ed102

http://www.namipan.com/d/ed2ed67472aca084683ea78ba4cc7550716bfb424b19f500

http://www.namipan.com/d/22d5086c37fb77d951b7a552fcbcb96f9a56bfceeb7a7d04

http://www.namipan.com/d/807966a37294004c8f05078a0d9168d8d2d8435c7b6c4702
Instruction:please click this sentence "> 此进入http下载页面" into the download page!!click red part when you entered download page 自动选择镜像,点击 下载!!to download the file!!
MCD
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that third video was absolutely mind blowin', JUST WOW.

do you have more videos? Very Happy

edit: wow at that murai fight, this one cool trick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: