ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

New Ninja Gaiden screens and video
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: New Ninja Gaiden screens and video Reply with quote

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/ninja-gaiden-2/869347p1.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah!!!

Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang look completely different. It seems UTs have really long animations now. But they look stylish. I love Japanese themed levels. Please demo, come out soon. I need you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god. that video blew me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So crazy. The tonfas look a lot better in that video. The part where he was fighting with the tonfas looked like the wallpaper. You can see a ninpo in the background. And he stabs the enemies with Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang at the end of Izuna drop.
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
So crazy. The tonfas look a lot better in that video. The part where he was fighting with the tonfas looked like the wallpaper. You can see a ninpo in the background. And he stabs the enemies with Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang at the end of Izuna drop.

Yeah the stabbing is absolutely awesome!!!! Very Happy

Nevertheless: I donīt know why, but watching all the new UTs gives me a bad aftertaste somehow. They are all extremely long. I just imagine playing the game and waiting 3 -5 seconds until the UT is over in order to be actually able to play on. I think the last sentence was an example of terrible english Rolling Eyes Sorry.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are kind of long, but I see them as like supers in Street Fighter so I'm okay with it. I thought Dabilahro's UT was boring to watch so I liked the added flash to the new ones. It just seems a little hard to see them. Everything moves so fast and the camera moves in. Maybe it'll be easer when I actually play it on my TV.
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
They are kind of long, but I see them as like supers in Street Fighter so I'm okay with it. I thought Dabilahro's UT was boring to watch so I liked the added flash to the new ones. It just seems a little hard to see them. Everything moves so fast and the camera moves in. Maybe it'll be easer when I actually play it on my TV.

Yes theyīre freaking fast. That makes it hard to follow and thus harder to enjoy Sad
ENIGMA 19
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: ENIGMA 19

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those tonfas are ridiculous, the sound effects sound painfully real, the crushing and smashing, wow.
MCD
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sick.

and i love their focus on "fun/cool" here, NG in my own opinion lacked that, most of UT and Ninpo were boring.

it's absolutely sick here, love it.
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each new NGII video is a moment of ecstasy for me! Waiting is so hard!
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In each vid you can alot of improvement. It's just great Very Happy.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess by lengthening the UTs you will have to think a bit more about using them in battle if you're going for Karma.

Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
I guess by lengthening the UTs you will have to think a bit more about using them in battle if you're going for Karma.

I understand your point, but whatīs with all the people who playing this game because of the awesome gameplay. I guess a lot of people just love this game because of itīs addictive gameplay and the amusement that they get out of it.

For this people the combat might lose some of itīs intensity due to the long UTīs

And yes, Iīm not a karma player Cool . I just love this game because of itīs unmatched gameplay features
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanderfalke wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:

I understand your point, but whatīs with all the people who playing this game because of the awesome gameplay. I guess a lot of people just love this game because of itīs addictive gameplay and the amusement that they get out of it.

For this people the combat might lose some of itīs intensity due to the long UTīs

And yes, Iīm not a karma player Cool . I just love this game because of itīs unmatched gameplay features

I don't play for karma either.
I'm just saying that the long UTs make you fight more with the normal combos.
The UTs will actually be what they called "Ultimate" Technique, now that it's unlikely to be abused again and again.

Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that argument sound very plausible. So you think that the former UTīs were abused. I actually used them quite often, especially in MN mode. They are fast and stylish. So it was a nice combination with the combos in NG1.

Anyway, your argument rose my optimism, since I was sceptical about the new Utīs, and at least Iīm still a bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: