ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Gametrailers reviews NGDS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Gametrailers reviews NGDS. Reply with quote

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31798.html
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounded like they were going to give it an average score from all the things they said but it got a high score. I'm hoping if they make another NGDS, they add more weapons and moves.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
It sounded like they were going to give it an average score from all the things they said but it got a high score. I'm hoping if they make another NGDS, they add more weapons and moves.

If they did, it will probably be a 'sequel' to NG2. All things considered though, TN has touched the power of what the DS can really do and I hope we see more of Itagaki's work on it.
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NGDS seems to deal so much with NG1 than NG2 from the little I know. There's so much of the Vigoorian Empire in it so I guess I'll have to play it to see how things lead to NGII. NGDS2 could always be a "before Ninja gaiden" type of thing. Play Ryu when he was training to be a ninja.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
NGDS seems to deal so much with NG1 than NG2 from the little I know. There's so much of the Vigoorian Empire in it so I guess I'll have to play it to see how things lead to NGII. NGDS2 could always be a "before Ninja gaiden" type of thing. Play Ryu when he was training to be a ninja.

Dual play: first half with his father, next half with Ryu. Climatic finall boss with both characters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: