ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Alma A Mute?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infernohellknight
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Alma A Mute? Reply with quote

I always wondered about this.I know that in the original Ninja Gaiden(2004) Rachel explains to Ryu that there are only three Greater Fiends and that there the only ones that retain a soul after being converted into a fiend.Her sister Alma,Doku,and Marbus.

However only Doku and Marbus speak during the game.Alma on the other hand does not.Not even when she is being stared down by Rachel when Ryu defeats her the first time.

Also in Ninja Gaiden:Black Ishtaros and Nicche don't speak the other two Greater Fiends which are also female.Which also makes me wonder.Do only the Male Greater Fiends have the capability to speak?

Now.I never played Ninja Gaiden:Sigma,and I don't know if there are extra scenes in which Alma,Ishtaros,and Nicche actually say something.

If anyone knows about this please explain.Thanks. Cool

The Number One Mortal Kombat Resource
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed they never speak. But I don't think tey could be mute because they shout all the time when they attack. Now i don't know why they never speak, but in Ninja Giaden dragon sword, Ishtaros seems to have an important role, so I think she'll speak.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko wrote:
Indeed they never speak. But I don't think tey could be mute because they shout all the time when they attack. Now i don't know why they never speak, but in Ninja Giaden dragon sword, Ishtaros seems to have an important role, so I think she'll speak.

Yeah, in that one scan she is standing there smiling, so i figured she would have a speaking role..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: