ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Slash Masher?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Slash Masher? Reply with quote

From the videos I've seen, Ninja Gaiden DS seems way to eay. When I let my friends play the NGDS demo, they just slash the screen like crazy and they defeat all the enemies. IGN did mention at the end of their preview that Team Ninja will be working on the balance of the game. I just hope they make it a bit of a challenge.

Here's a video of someone just doing one swipe movement over and over again.

Link

And of course, my other fear is that Ultimate Techniques will make this game so much easier. They are way easy to spam over and over again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, Team Ninja DID say this game is more for the casual gamers, so whether it's too easy for us isn't that big a deal.
I'll just see it as taking a break from Master Ninja difficulties.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope all the same there's gonna be some challenge, with Ishatros, Nicchae and other new bosses, even if it does not concerns me since i'm not sure to play it one day.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems this game is really interesting to play,,cause this is the kind of game i wanted to play it looks challenging.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: