ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The Life After Ninja

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ren
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: The Life After Ninja Reply with quote

So... Now that I have finished the game, and played countless hours on mission mode... Which other game do you guys think is worth on the PS3 ?

I mean a game that truly takes advantage of all the powerful features on the PS3. Specially when it comes to graphics, animation and highly detailed textures... 'cause seems to me that the developers haven't unleashed yet all the power of this piece of technology, and we are still not getting the real taste of what this little machine can do.

I've tried some demos and bought Rainbow Six Vegas and Ghost Recon... they are nice and all... but I think they are still lacking something...They still look like PC games to me...

IMO, there's no other game for the PS3 as great as NGS yet...
Fiend_called_Bob
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: The Life After Ninja Reply with quote

Ren wrote:
So... Now that I have finished the game, and played countless hours on mission mode... Which other game do you guys think is worth on the PS3 ?

I mean a game that truly takes advantage of all the powerful features on the PS3. Specially when it comes to graphics, animation and highly detailed textures... 'cause seems to me that the developers haven't unleashed yet all the power of this piece of technology, and we are still not getting the real taste of what this little machine can do.

I've tried some demos and bought Rainbow Six Vegas and Ghost Recon... they are nice and all... but I think they are still lacking something...They still look like PC games to me...

IMO, there's no other game for the PS3 as great as NGS yet...

Warhawk and Heavenly sword.

i guess.

Sig made by SS-Asterisk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: