ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Which character will appear
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Which character will appear Reply with quote

We only see Ryu in all the trailers, but I wonder which characters will appear. Obviously there's gonna be news character and new foes since Murai, Doku and Gamov died but for allies nothing is sure.
Muramasa will surely be there and Ayane too. It would not disturb me if Rachel does not appear. Of course she has big boobs yeah it is nice, but she hasn't an interesting personnality. We'll see.
It would be cool to see Alma, now that she recovered her human form, she could be an interesting ally ^^
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing is someone very attractive frpm what i remember what IT said in his interview.
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol itagaki is such a perv only making these b00b physics for his speciality.
Infernohellknight
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kasumi or Hayate would be great new characters or at least make a cameo since both have bean in Dead Or Alive with Ryu Hayabusa.

I don't think Rachel will make an apearence this time since her story ended when all the fiends died.And Alma also died when she was stabed by Doku releasing her from the fiend curse. Cool

The Number One Mortal Kombat Resource
ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kasumi hmm i just cant think of her being in ng2 the first thing i thing would think when i see her DOA and the breast physics which wouldent be so cool in ng2 but hayate would be cool if he had a ninja suite or smthn and he would help ryu sometimes in the game or smthn.
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOT KASUMI!!! I HATE HER!!! SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO APPEAR IN NGII!!SHE WOULD SPOIL EVERYTHING!!
Hayate, why not...

I don't think Alma died, if you pay attention to the cinematic after beating her, we can see that she opens her yes and sees Rachel...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alma doesn't die...you see through her eyes for a second then see Rachel holding her.

Rachel would ruin it, bring in the chick for Dragon sword before her.

I believe Itagaki said DOA and NG universes were separate, so Hayate and Kasumi wouldn't be in NGII

Maybe they got creative and made new characters......pfft...

Oh, and to anyone who says "If they are separete, where did Ayane come from mmmm?" I say, I don't know, but maybe she is supposed to be in the NG universe, Razz
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alma doesn't die...you see through her eyes for a second then see Rachel holding her.

Well maybe she just look at Rachel for the last time to say goodbye and then she died,but if she is alive then I hope she could be in it as the next ally to Ryu to make amends for all the evil things she did. Cool

Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZeroRenzo wrote:
kasumi hmm i just cant think of her being in ng2 the first thing i thing would think when i see her DOA and the breast physics which wouldent be so cool in ng2 but hayate would be cool if he had a ninja suite or smthn and he would help ryu sometimes in the game or smthn.

But Rachel had the breast physics in Ninja Gaiden Sigma. They used the DOAX2 engine too but it didn't look as crazy.

Why so much Kasumi hate? She wouldn't really fit into the story. Howevever, if they make a game after DOA, I think it would make sense if Kasumi was in because Ryu promised Hayate that he would look after her. But Itagaki did say that if Kasumi had been in Ninja Gaiden, then the game would have been all about her.

I always thought that Alma lived but everyone else assumed she died. Technically, they said that you could only free a fiend by killing them. But I thought that she lived. They should have showed her eyes close after they opened if she died. I'm wondering if Momiji will be in NGII since she's in NGDS. I hope the new Hayabusa clan doesn't get slaughtered. Although I still wonder. Were the Hayabusa ninjas in NGDS always part of the clan or what? Ryu is supposed to be the only survivor in the DOA games so I wonder if they'll all die. Guess I'll have to wait til Ninja Gaiden DS comes out in March.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have ngs so i dont know about the physics but i think it jsut too much bouncing like that its not natural and btw hanoko i didnt say kasumi is good for the game i said she would be bad for it.
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
ZeroRenzo wrote:

But Rachel had the breast physics in Ninja Gaiden Sigma. They used the DOAX2 engine too but it didn't look as crazy.

Why so much Kasumi hate? She wouldn't really fit into the story. Howevever, if they make a game after DOA, I think it would make sense if Kasumi was in because Ryu promised Hayate that he would look after her. But Itagaki did say that if Kasumi had been in Ninja Gaiden, then the game would have been all about her.

I always thought that Alma lived but everyone else assumed she died. Technically, they said that you could only free a fiend by killing them. But I thought that she lived. They should have showed her eyes close after they opened if she died. I'm wondering if Momiji will be in NGII since she's in NGDS. I hope the new Hayabusa clan doesn't get slaughtered. Although I still wonder. Were the Hayabusa ninjas in NGDS always part of the clan or what? Ryu is supposed to be the only survivor in the DOA games so I wonder if they'll all die. Guess I'll have to wait til Ninja Gaiden DS comes out in March.
What if the New Hayabusa clan get killed at the end of NGDS which then made NGII happen?
I know it's ridiculous, but acceptable for a NG game XD

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I'm assuming may happen. From the screenshots, we know that Momiji gets captured.
Infernohellknight
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
That's what I'm assuming may happen. From the screenshots, we know that Momiji gets captured.

Who is Momiji?I never heard of this character before. Confused

ZeroRenzo
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me either someone explain and screenshots to make it bueno xD
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's Ryu's apprentice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: