ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Awakened Alma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Awakened Alma Reply with quote

When can you flying swallow her. I've done it a few times but it doesn't always work. Usually in videos, the player just continues to flying swallow and she blocks alot. Is there a time when you can ALWAYS get her. I've done it to her when she was powering up her huge pink fireball but rarely. I'm wondering if it only works on a very very very few amount of frames when she's doing the attack or is it random.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fatman67
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: no XBL
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FS hit rate is totally random, there is no way to get a 100% hit rate on AA if she isn't stuned.
Jut FS her twice in a row when you know it's totally safe, like after the huge fireball or the grab move.
In NGS her projectiles aren't hard to dodge, they don't have that pacing that made them so evil in NGB (you had to run during 1/2 second between each wave, otherwise they would nail you everytime). You just have to roll jump to avoid them. Try to stay as close as you can, she will spam the large ball, and you will be able to FS quite a lot. If she gets down, immediatly roll to her side and do XYXY, it will make her fly again and slighty hurt her because of the double hits.
Good luck Smile
It's my wood!
Straight Shooter
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: VenomVoid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Awakened Alma Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
When can you flying swallow her. I've done it a few times but it doesn't always work. Usually in videos, the player just continues to flying swallow and she blocks alot. Is there a time when you can ALWAYS get her. I've done it to her when she was powering up her huge pink fireball but rarely. I'm wondering if it only works on a very very very few amount of frames when she's doing the attack or is it random.

I hope this helps Keylay.

Look at her tail: she seems to have 2 motions on it, straight down/BACK and straight down/Forward
when at the former is a sure fire way to knock her down, also right after the pink ball, you should time it well in sigma, (smoke, using your guard freezes you, etc) is a great chance to knock'r on her ass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: