ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Ranks and Medals

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Site Rules/Issues/Announcements and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Ninja Ranks and Medals Reply with quote

As people obtain these, I will reveal them.

Posts needed Rank name: Description

0 Ninja Dog: They aren't even considered ninjas. They lack any real ninja abilities.

15 Lesser Ninja: The lowest of the ninjas. They do not have the skills to do even the most basic ninja mission.

50 Common Ninja: An ordinary ninja. No real special ninja skills.

100 Greater Ninja: They are ninjas with much better abilities and learn at a quicker pace.

250 Expert Ninja: They know advanced ninjutsu and combat skills. They help train the other ninjas.

500 Superior Ninja: They have special abilites (that only they can use) that make them superior to all ninjas.

850 Head Ninja: The leader of the ninja clan. They are the strongest ninja of the clan.

1500 Dragon Ninja: An ancient race that fought and sealed the evil dieties. There bloodline is superior to all others.
3000 Master Ninja: A ninja who has mastered all ninja arts.

5000 True Master Ninja: A ninja who has mastered all ninja arts and created their own ninja arts.

10000 Grand Master Ninja: A ninja who has reached their maximum ability. They are the strongest of all ninja.

Special Ranks

Divine Ninja: A ninja that offers their teachings to other ninjas.

Requirement: Submit a full faq.

Spiritual Ninja: A ninja that understands the way of the ninja.

Requirement: Submit fan work (fan art, cosplay, etc.). Depending on the quality, you can get this is 1 or more submissions.

Hayabusa Ninja: Those who are skillful in the Hayabusa style of Ninjutsu.

Requirement: For all the Ryu Hayabusa players in DOA. You must be a Greater Ninja before you can obtain this rank. Every first of the month, I will be online in DOAU or DOA4 (when it comes out). If you can defeat me or a current member of the Hayabusa clan with your Ryu Hayabusa, you will be granted this rank. 3 rounds, max life, infinite time, best 2/3 matches. PM me right before the first of the month if you wish to challenge me.

Administrator Legendary Ninja: The one ninja you should always remember, Keylay.

Moderator Shadow Ninja: They lurk in the shadows, attacking when other ninjas make a mistake.

The Not so Special Ranks

Rogue Ninja: Those that are cruel to others. They can't be trusted. They will betray if given the chance.

Requirement: If you get many people angry then I will give you this rank. If your offended by someone, PM me and I'll review the situation and give them this rank.

Runaway Ninja: Those that have abandoned the Ninja Fortress.

Requirement: If you are a greater ninja or better and I noticed that you haven't been in the forums for a year. Then you will be labeled as a Runaway Ninja. You may be accepted back into society once you become an active member for awhile.

Exiled Ninja: Those who have commited mischevious acts and are banned from the Ninja Fortress.

(I doubt many people will be given the "Spammer" or "The Not so Special Rank". And don't try to get these ranks on purpose. If you get this rank, you can be put back on the Way of the Ninja with good behavoir. Just PM if I forget.)

Last edited by Keylay on Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 16 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medals: These medals are awarded to people who have accomplished a certain tasks. You can read about them here. If you have accomplished a task, then contact a medal moderator (there names are displayed all the way to the right of the row with the medal) or me if they don't respond. You'll have to submit a picture of your accomplishment with your forum name in the picture.

Current medals:

: Awarded for beating Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) on Very Hard.

: Awarded for beating Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox) on Master Ninja.

: Awarded for beating Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) on Master Ninja.

: Awarded for beating Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (Nintendo DS) on Master Ninja.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Site Rules/Issues/Announcements and Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: