ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I beat Hard
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: I beat Hard Reply with quote

I unlocked the Arcade Ninja Gaiden, Movie Theatre, Shinobi costume, Mission mode. I'm ranked 2/3 in Hard. Very Hard seems pretty hard. Box arrangements changed again. Two throws from ninjas nearly kill you. One person, Captain Tuttle, beat Very Hard but he didn't have a Normal or Hard score so I wonder if it was unlocked from the start for him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrates keylay!now play...vh Twisted Evil
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean you can post your karma score on any difficulty now?
blackninja
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: AreErKul
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you get intercept?
and did you get theDDB?
bookworm
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: porphyroblast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: I beat Hard Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I unlocked the Arcade Ninja Gaiden, Movie Theatre, Shinobi costume, Mission mode. I'm ranked 2/3 in Hard. Very Hard seems pretty hard. Box arrangements changed again. Two throws from ninjas nearly kill you. One person, Captain Tuttle, beat Very Hard but he didn't have a Normal or Hard score so I wonder if it was unlocked from the start for him.

VH was unlocked for me. It might have to do with having completed saves of the HPs.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackninja wrote:
did you get intercept?
and did you get theDDB?

No.
Yes. 50 scarabs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: I beat Hard Reply with quote

bookworm wrote:
Keylay wrote:

VH was unlocked for me. It might have to do with having completed saves of the HPs.

I had a completed HP2 save.
paynus
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: I beat Hard Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
bookworm wrote:
Keylay wrote:

it's becuase you finished hard that very hard was unlocked. has nothing to do with hurricane saves.
VampireHorde
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what's the rush? You really eager to unlock everything THAT quickly? I'm midway through Hard Mode and almost done with Ninja Dog Mode but I'm not rushing because I want to see all the subtle changes between difficulties.

And since I'm chronicling all the changes in my NGB FAQ, I HAVE to take it slowly so that I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, the one thing that REALLY bugs me is the UT. In the HP1/HP2, it took less than a second to charge for a UT but in NGB, it takes almost 6 seconds to fully charge (without the Armlet, of course)!

Go to Iberian Warrior's site to find some Ninja Dog Chapter vids by me. I'll try to submit them to Keylay but I can't find a faster way. Help me out, Keylay!

Twisted Evil
sneh
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im on Hard Chapter 10 and just finished essence farming to get my shiny new Unlabored Flawless Smile only reason Im rushing is beacuse I wanna open mission mode lol.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VampireHorde wrote:
Wow, what's the rush? You really eager to unlock everything THAT quickly? I'm midway through Hard Mode and almost done with Ninja Dog Mode but I'm not rushing because I want to see all the subtle changes between difficulties.

And since I'm chronicling all the changes in my NGB FAQ, I HAVE to take it slowly so that I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, the one thing that REALLY bugs me is the UT. In the HP1/HP2, it took less than a second to charge for a UT but in NGB, it takes almost 6 seconds to fully charge (without the Armlet, of course)!

Go to Iberian Warrior's site to find some Ninja Dog Chapter vids by me. I'll try to submit them to Keylay but I can't find a faster way. Help me out, Keylay!

Twisted Evil

I've watched them, and they're good! Only one small detail: Ayane still calls you Master Ryu Razz

Overall: very cool vids!
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: porphyroblast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: I beat Hard Reply with quote

paynus wrote:
Keylay wrote:
bookworm wrote:
Keylay wrote:

it's becuase you finished hard that very hard was unlocked. has nothing to do with hurricane saves.

Keylay was wondering how VH was unlocked without completing H. I believe he said elsewhere that he had successive play files from all the difficulties in NG. VH was unlocked for me from the begining. So your explanation doesnt fit.
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VampireHorde wrote:

I think the armlet is the reason they slowed it down, but hell, that's what OL status is for, right?
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found out about something in NGB that will make you laugh at me.

Believe it or not, I've played the original game, the HP1 and the HP2 to death but for the VERY first time EVER...I just found out that there is a Save Statue on top of the blimp just before the Dynamo fight! This WHOLE goddamn time there was a save point there!!!

ONLY NOW I FOUND OUT! Whenever I wanted to fight Dynamo, I had to run from the save point at the Fore Cabin under the stairs and then jog all the way to the top of the blimp! How DUMB was I not to know about this friggin' save point?!? ARRGGHH!!!

Anyway, is it me or do the boss fight with lackeys seem kinda...easy? The Murai w/ white ninjas one kinda pissed me off but I found the rest to be quite easy! I hope to have some boss/lackey vids up soon. To me, the Dynamo fight was a BLAST (oh, the pun is so bad)!

Twisted Evil
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, it seems that savepoint was added in NGB and wasn't in the original NG.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: