ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

1UP Ninja Gaiden Sigma preview
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoolBlackKnight
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good read... Makes just makes me want NG 2 even more, and say to hell with NG S.

But to give the new fans(PS 3 owners) a taste of Gaiden... It's cool I guess.Party

sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoolBlackKnight wrote:
Good read... Makes just makes me want NG 2 even more, and say to hell with NG S.

But to give the new fans(PS 3 owners) a taste of Gaiden... It's cool I guess.Party

Yea, I can't wait for some NG2 information. Itagaki is FINALLY going to open his mouth and talk about some details sometime this year. It'll probably be at E3 but I'm hoping the info will come sooner. Once I hear some NG2 info I'll probably completely forget about Sigma.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
CoolBlackKnight wrote:

Yea, I can't wait for some NG2 information. Itagaki is FINALLY going to open his mouth and talk about some details sometime this year. It'll probably be at E3 but I'm hoping the info will come sooner. Once I hear some NG2 info I'll probably completely forget about Sigma.

Same here. After all, this is the second beefed up version of the original. The true sequel is what everyone is really waiting for.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
sabotage wrote:
CoolBlackKnight wrote:

Same here. After all, this is the second beefed up version of the original. The true sequel is what everyone is really waiting for.

But the "second beefed up version of the original" is enough for me to be kept busy for a while... (NOT THAT WAY!)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Gaiden Blacker or Ninja Gaiden 2?

Yea, I'll go with NG2. At least I know it won't cost me $600 to experience it.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Ninja Gaiden Blacker or Ninja Gaiden 2?

Yea, I'll go with NG2. At least I know it won't cost me $600 to experience it.

A good, valid, second reason to me.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any word on release date?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

archwarrior wrote:
any word on release date?

None yet.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spring in Japan, Summer in US.
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
CoolBlackKnight wrote:

No E3 this year...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Spring in Japan, Summer in US.

Winter in Europe.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dances w Ninjas wrote:
sabotage wrote:
CoolBlackKnight wrote:

No E3 this year...

I thought E3 still existed? It's just not going to be this big extravaganza anymore. E3 is going to be strictly professional now. At least that's what I remember reading somewhere. This was a while ago though
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
I thought E3 still existed? It's just not going to be this big extravaganza anymore. E3 is going to be strictly professional now. At least that's what I remember reading somewhere. This was a while ago though

meaning it's gonna be the same without the fun?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not quite sure how it's going to be now. Let me try to find that link again, I need to refresh my memory on the matter anyways.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(Washington, DC) - October 13, 2006 - The new E3 Media and Business Summit will be held July 11-13, 2007, in Santa Monica, California, and will combine the best elements of the former trade show into a business event celebrating the video game industry's present and future, the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) announced today.

The centerpiece of the invitation-only, three-day event will be the opportunity for both ESA members and non-members to stage major press events, and to have intimate meetings in premier hotel suites and meeting rooms with media, retailers, developer partners, and other audiences. In addition, the nearby Barker Hangar will be converted into a software showcase where attendees will be able to casually test drive the featured video games planned for the coming holiday season and beyond.

"By combining suite-based meetings with the software showcase in a controlled and business-like environment, we believe we will successfully fulfill our primary objective of giving high-level media the best of all worlds -- the chance to engage in highly personal, one-on-one dialogue with leading game company executives, as well as the chance to demo games on their own time and to check out offerings from both the best known and emerging game publishers and developers," said Douglas Lowenstein, President of the ESA. "It will also provide an excellent opportunity for meetings with retailers, developers and other audiences."

The new E3 will also feature a daily luncheon conference session with top executives and/or analysts and a Serious Games showcase. In addition, ESA is exploring adding an independent games showcase and including the highly successful "Into The Pixel" video game art competition and exhibition. Finally, evenings will be a time for receptions and parties so participants can interact at the informal events that have been an E3 tradition.

"The new E3 is first and foremost about getting business done. When we asked key audiences what they wanted in the new event, we heard that they wanted opportunities for high-level meetings in a business-like setting, to play games, network, and socialize, to see major company offerings while also preserving the sense of discovery that is so much a part of E3, and to hear substantive presentations on the most important issues and trends facing the industry," said Lowenstein. "We believe the event we have shaped will fulfill all those needs."

Lowenstein noted that all the hotels involved will be within easy walking distance of one another, and there will be a shuttle bus system to facilitate movement to the hotels and Barker Hangar, as well as to major off-site press conferences, such as those staged by the major console companies. "The new E3 event will be more personal, efficient and focused, and it will provide the top stakeholders who make games, sell games, and cover games streamlined access to the people and products they most need to see."

The Barker Hangar venue, a short drive from the hotels, will allow participating companies to showcase their games in standardized, turnkey displays areas ranging from 100 square feet to 400 square feet. All display areas will be developed by show management to ensure that the venue is staged efficiently.

As noted, the event will be open to ESA members and non members alike. Companies involved in console, PC, online, and mobile game publishing and developing, as well as makers of video game hardware and peripherals will be eligible to participate. Attendance at all events, meetings, and demonstrations will be by invitation only. Transportation between venues will be provided to event participants. ESA expects that event booking will be launched within the next 30 days.

The ESA is the U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. ESA members collectively account for more than 90 percent of the $7 billion in entertainment software sales in the U.S. in 2005, and billions more in export sales of entertainment software. For more information about the ESA, please visit www.theESA.com.

http://www.e3insider.com/portal/

E3 is not dead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: