ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden Fan Fiction!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude... WTF. Laughing
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silencer15 wrote:
WTF? I'm lost, what is this? Masakado's day dreams? Confused

HEHEHE!! it would be a great scientific art to be in someone's daydreams..... but still its funny like the depths of hell!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Masakado, the Red Samurai
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 1,462 - The "Quintessential" Chapter

"Come on! Hurry up, people are DEPENDING on you!"

Sweat trickled down Masakado's underpants.

"You only have two options here! CHOOSE!!!"

Masakdo looked left, right, left again. Then right again. Then he looked down, zipped his fly, look into his wallet, noted that he'd have to hit the ATM later. Looked left. Looked up. Bird crapped in his face.

And then Masakado realized that there was only one choice...

"Dr. Pepper!"

The McDonalds employee leered at the Sexy Red Samurai.

"We only have Mr. Pibb, sir."

Masakado stopped. "Uh, okay...Pibb then."

The line that had formed behind Masakado sent up a huge cheer.

"Alright sir, would you like small, medium or large?"

"Uh...uh...uh...I DON'T KNOW!!!"

The line behind Masakado booed. Masakado turned sharply. "SHUT UP! This is WAY totally harder than it looks!"

The man behind Masakado tapped him on the shoulder. "Look, dude, just get the medium. It's right down the middle."

"Perhaps..." Masakado stroked his manly chin. "Perhaps that would satisfy YOUR thirst, little man," Masakado drew his holy blade, "But for a thirst as amazing and copyrighted by Tecmo as MASAKDO (C)'s, I shall require A LAAARRRGGEE!!!"

With one masterful stroke of his weapon, Masakado knocked the poor fool into the wall. An explosion of multicolored bricks and multicolored dirt filled the air.

As the dust cleared, the employee tapped Masakado on the shoulder. "We DO offer free refills, sir."

"Oh. I guess I can live with the medium then."

"Told you..." the man, his head sticking out through the wall, retorted. A final brick fell onto his head, casting off his human mask.

"What? Oh great, ANOTHER exploding beav--"

An exploding beaver related explosion rocked the McDonalds.

NEXT WEEK ON YEARS OF MY MASAKDO: TODD CRASHES ALICE'S WEDDING, AND THE FATHER OF MARGIE'S CHILD IS REVEALED!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so out there but you know what? That's fine with me, if being out there is where you're finding all of this craziness then go ahead and stay there. Laughing
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
You are so out there but you know what? That's fine with me, if being out there is where you're finding all of this craziness then go ahead and stay there. Laughing

I agree, if you can keep crankin out more crazy s*** like that, you should be another galaxy!

btw, LMFAO! Very Happy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 17.5 - A Pain in the Belfry! No, I don't get it either...

It was past midnight. The very witching hour. The time when the earth is hushed for fear, and evil voices whisper into men's minds. Out of this black night came a lone rider.

Masakado, unfearful of the night (was he not a demon as well? ...Seriously, what the crap was he?), hurried through the wet forests, ignoring the swirling mists and the howling cries that populate the night. "For the Master," he whispered it himself.

Finally, Masakado reached the spot of his desire, his need. A squat building, blackened by the nighttime, situated cunningly in the center of the forest. He left his horses, drew his blade, and creapt inside.

"MASAKADO!" Assistant manager Todd of the Evil Forest Ralph's cried. "There you are."

"My lord..." Masakado bent at the knee.

"Okay, enough of that. Put on your apron, there's a spill in aisle six, and--"

"Uh, is it an EVIL spill?"

"...S-u-r-e...(God, these guys get weirder every month). Look, when you're done with that, you can start bagging on number seven, and--"

A customer, carrying a carton with some broken eggs, approached Todd. "NOOOO!!!!!!!" Masakado drew his blade, and smote the customer in a single, masterful, definitely sexy, swoop. Blood and gore sprayed in all directions and the legs and feet of the unfortuate shopper crumpled to the floor, and the torso and all that went with it shot into space, finally coming to rest in the cheese aisle.

"Clean up on aisle thirteen," a weary voice over the loudspeaker said.

"Masakado, what have I told you about smiting the customers?"

"Don't...but master, he had eggs! Surely he would have smashed them into your face!"

As if on cue, the eggs toppled from the ceiling, where they'd inexplicably been all this time (apparently), smashing into Master Todd's face.

Masakado leaned in really close, and said in a harsh whisper, "Do you think those are EVIL eggs?"

NEXT TIME: MASAKADO GETS FIRED!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You slay me
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: ninja dog..... Reply with quote

DO YOU WISH TO GIVE UP THE WAY OF THE NINJA? ARE YOU SURE .....ARE YOU SURELY SURE.......UNDERSTOOD. RYU AWOKE IN BLACK ROOM THE SOUND OF WATER DRIPING NEAR BY. HE REACHED FOR HIS SWORD .....BUT HIS HAND WAS STOPED BY THE CLANK OF CHAINS. THE SOUND WAS INTERUPTED BY DEEP SENTUAL AHHHHHHHH IN THE DISTANCE. RYU QUICKLY TURNED HIS SIGHT TO THE WHERE THE SOUND CAME FROM TRYING TO LOOK THROUGH THE DARKNESS. YEARS OF TRAINING HAD GIVIN HIM A SORT OF BLIND SIGHT.HE COULD FEEL THE AURA OF HIS CAPTORE......IT WAS FAMILAR.......AYANE.RYU CLOSED HIS EYES AND SAID CALMLY"LET ME GO".THERE WAS NO RESPONSE,HE STRUGGLE WITH CHAINS REALIZEING THEY WERENT ORDINARY CHAINS. SOON HE FELT THE FARM IMBRACE OF ANOTHER PERSON "AYA..I LOVE IT WHEN YOU STRUGGLE". A DIM LIGHT CAME ON AYANE WAS RESTING ON HIS CROTCH,BREASTS PARTIALLY EXPOSED.HE COULDNT HELP IT AS HIS PRIVATE STOOD ATTENTION. AYANE LET A SOFT WHIMPER AS IT TOUCHED HER VAGINA. SHE SLID HER FINGURE DOWN HIS CHEST AND SAID SOFTLY I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT,BUT NOT YET AYANE PULLED OUT A WHIP.......TO BE CONTINOUED. Cool
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: ninja dog..... Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
DO YOU WISH TO GIVE UP THE WAY OF THE NINJA? ARE YOU SURE .....ARE YOU SURELY SURE.......UNDERSTOOD. RYU AWOKE IN BLACK ROOM THE SOUND OF WATER DRIPING NEAR BY. HE REACHED FOR HIS SWORD .....BUT HIS HAND WAS STOPED BY THE CLANK OF CHAINS. THE SOUND WAS INTERUPTED BY DEEP SENTUAL AHHHHHHHH IN THE DISTANCE. RYU QUICKLY TURNED HIS SIGHT TO THE WHERE THE SOUND CAME FROM TRYING TO LOOK THROUGH THE DARKNESS. YEARS OF TRAINING HAD GIVIN HIM A SORT OF BLIND SIGHT.HE COULD FEEL THE AURA OF HIS CAPTORE......IT WAS FAMILAR.......AYANE.RYU CLOSED HIS EYES AND SAID CALMLY"LET ME GO".THERE WAS NO RESPONSE,HE STRUGGLE WITH CHAINS REALIZEING THEY WERENT ORDINARY CHAINS. SOON HE FELT THE FARM IMBRACE OF ANOTHER PERSON "AYA..I LOVE IT WHEN YOU STRUGGLE". A DIM LIGHT CAME ON AYANE WAS RESTING ON HIS CROTCH,BREASTS PARTIALLY EXPOSED.HE COULDNT HELP IT AS HIS PRIVATE STOOD ATTENTION. AYANE LET A SOFT WHIMPER AS IT TOUCHED HER VAGINA. SHE SLID HER FINGURE DOWN HIS CHEST AND SAID SOFTLY I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT,BUT NOT YET AYANE PULLED OUT A WHIP.......TO BE CONTINOUED. Cool

Last time I am going to tell you. Lower caps, or I'm going on a deleting spree. We will notice your post. No need to get all attentiondrawing-like.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops...Now he's done it...Haha

<...Made by SS-Asterisk...>
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ninja dog..... Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:

Last time I am going to tell you. Lower caps, or I'm going on a deleting spree. We will notice your post. No need to get all attentiondrawing-like.
Ok u know i freaking forget and i will continoue to forget its not that serious and ya know whatim so pissed off i cant even make a thought............its writtn to catch attention a-hole and if u doo delete so the fvck what ill write it again and why the f@@k are you talking to me like u ma momma u need to go on a get a life spree and to end with a calm sentence im acting like a ahole i will try when i forget ill fix it as i got done i realised this was in caps it was so long i said forget it deuces!!!! Evil
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ninja dog..... Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:

Ok u know i freaking forget and i will continoue to forget its not that serious and ya know whatim so pissed off i cant even make a thought............its writtn to catch attention a-hole and if u doo delete so the fvck what ill write it again and why the f@@k are you talking to me like u ma momma u need to go on a get a life spree and to end with a calm sentence im acting like a ahole i will try when i forget ill fix it as i got done i realised this was in caps it was so long i said forget it deuces!!!! Evil

Deep breath bringer.

We just like to keep the forums neat, and as your sense surely tells you, all caps posts look a hell of alot like spam.

Just be extra careful my friend Wink

Wink

Oh, and...that fanfic....really unecessary....
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks ill try harder but you gave me a valid reason to not a threat. Im really thankful its a habit i should have never started im on bebo.com i type all kinds of ways id gotton use to it ill try harder........it does look ugly but you gave me a reason Very Happy
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: ninja dog..... Reply with quote

BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
BRINGEROFCHAOS888 wrote:

For this reason alone you should have been kicked from the forum. Behave, or be gone.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: ..................... Reply with quote

You Know what you can do.....do i need to say it Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: