ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Master (Go) Ninja Run
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pokey86
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
sabotage wrote:
"I beat Masakado and all I got was this lousy Life of the Gods."

LMFAO!

Indeed Laughing

Haha, nice chapter... Is this your first run on MN?
goninja
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough, no. Ninja Dog it was, but for Master Ninja, I've put myself through this hell once before. I think I mention how pragmatic a run that was in my first post...

So far, it's not quite as bad as I recall. Of course, if memory serves, ghost fish pop up WAAAAY sooner this time.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey hey, if you have time to answer questions then you have time to update your MN log.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Hey hey hey, if you have time to answer questions then you have time to update your MN log.

Don't harass him too much sabo.
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
sabotage wrote:

Don't harass him too much sabo.

Yeah Sab...maybe you don't want me to post a new chapter? HUH?

Well, it's probably too early to do this, but what the hell. After all, I value you guys more than my high school education, but then again, I value most things more than that...

Why is there no one else on the zeppelin? Because Ryu chooses some REALLY crumby vacation spots! Ha-ha!

No Ryu! NOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry. I didnít just get killed; Iíd just swamped my way through MSATs outside the Wing Door, only to get knocked back to another door, I hit X, and, er, went into another room in the middle of a battle (that I was WINNING for a change, thank you very much)...itís happened to all of us. Nothing to be ashamed about. I hope.

Now, witness a rare moment in the existence of Goninja...squandering all my cash this early in the game! Counter attacks? You bet! Level two Dragon Sword? Naturally. Inazuma Drop? Why not! Guillotine Throw? ...Meh, what the hell.

Alrighty then...take on a whole mess of MSATs, followed by three Captains at once, and Iím killed seconds later, turning a corner and running into a Grenade Launcher. And then, when I restart, I play much, MUCH worse. Donít you hate it when that happens?

And now to answer a question that has dogged Ninja Gaiden fans...since the beginning. Does the ID Card OR the power outage open the storage room? Answer: ID Card. I was almost disappointed. Better question: Should I take the Talisman of Rebirth NOW or LATER? Answer: I took it, but we all know Iím just going to keep restarting if I die, always ďsaving it for later.Ē Probably.

Ohh! I was all lined up to shoot at MSATs at the far side of the blimp...itís those damn helio-copters! Crapp! I also forgot...the MSATs are still there! Sons of, er, Vigoorians that they are.

Damn but those MSATs are good shots. I was standing at the far end of the room, and they were still hitting home.

Alright, another very rare occurrence in the annals of Goninja-dom...I took a potion. In the end, I figured it wasnít worth it use a talisman in the face of the whirly copters. Wouldnít look good on my tombstone.

Then again, neither would: ďFell off a zeppelin after encountering exploding bats.Ē

Well, I am learning what it means to rely on the Flying Swallow like a folded steel crutch again. Ah, for the days of my youth. Heh. Did you know that the grenades of the MSATs can get stuck in the riggings on the ship?

Hey Dynamo! Put on some weight I see. Heh. This dudeís going down like some kind of lighter-than-air craft designed out of a heavy, but soft, metal. MSATs dropping blue essence? He stands in the corner the whole fight? Yeah. Dynamoís easy once you get past the whole dying thing.

Then again, maybe heís a big pain in the ass. And maybe itís really, really annoying when heís down to one-or-two-hits-will-kill-him mode, and you get SHOT BY A STUPID MSAT!

But, then again, with enough fudging of the Ninpo with the Talisman (yeah, Iím forsaking holding any of that over in exchange for SURVIVAL), maybe Dynamoíll go down like a...well, if you get the joke, you get the joke.

Deaths: 6

Favorite word: Whoah-lee crap!

Special quote: ďRight! Time to make a special quote...Ē
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Should I take the Talisman of Rebirth NOW or LATER? Answer: I took it, but we all know I’m just going to keep restarting if I die, always “saving it for later.” Probably.

LOL! I think we all can relate to that.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goninja wrote:
Then again, neither would: ďFell off a zeppelin after encountering exploding bats.Ē

LMAO happened to me on Very Hard Laughing
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Hate VH LOL.

I lost all my saves with 30m in mm DAMNIT!!!
Fiend_called_Bob
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 15

Finaly , the emperor is defeated , time to end this crap .

Oh look , platforms ,
oh look
the annoying sh*tty camera will not focus where you want it to.
Look again , i just fell inside hot lava because of that
Oh , look at that! The only way to get up again , is at the other side of the room! Thats alot of lava till you get there!
You get there , well well , look at that , you can't get up because the fvck camera hates you! and you keep falling in the lava!.
After 4 consecutive deaths , i finaly manage to get to rachel.
Oh look , Hi murai , how are you doing!
What? You are my enemy now you say?
You are bound to kick my ass now you say?

Here we go .

Oh look , he throws shurikens that cannot be blocked!
I somehow manage to avoid these , but look again!

He can grapple from 2 meters away!

Oh look , when he starts swinging his willie , he takes away 3/4 of your life in less than 3 seconds!

You keep blocking , he suddenly disappears ! where the heck has he gone !

Guess what , he appeared behind you, and because of the camera you could'nt see him!

So , he grapples you , and slams your pityful ass on the floor!

look ! flying swallow will only work 3 out of 13 times you attemp it!

After 27( YES 27 ) deaths , i turned off the thing and went out for some fresh air.

Deaths : 27
Favorite word: F*CKING F*CK
Favorite quote : "Maybe if i try one more time..."

Sig made by SS-Asterisk.
goninja
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KF_MWH wrote:
Favorite quote : "Maybe if i try [it] one more time..."

That's my new anthem.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey Dynamo! Put on some weight I see. Heh. This dudeís going down like some kind of lighter-than-air craft designed out of a heavy, but soft, metal. MSATs dropping blue essence? He stands in the corner the whole fight? Yeah. Dynamoís easy once you get past the whole dying thing.

LMAO!
goninja
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALRIGHT! Someone finally gets an inside joke...

Sorry I haven't updated since memory...but, come on, this is a HARD game. YOU try playing it and keeping enough sense about you to write witty observations.

Have I ever mentioned that the first time I played Ninja Gaiden, I didnít know the fourth level had a save point at the beginning, so I kept replaying the game from the zeppelin until I reached the save point by Hanís Bar? What? I probably did? Alright then, moving on...

Heh. I have the three scarabs. I havenít played Master Ninja mode in a bit; what if the first thing Murai gives you is something REAL cool, something that would have saved my butt a lot in the Dynamo fight?

Then again, this is Master Ninja...what if itís a single elixir? ĎCourse, that would have helped...what if itís nothing? Or, worse yet, what if itís an ARMBAND?!?

Huh. A statue that defies the laws of gravity...yeah Ryu, that is kind of creepy. Toss in the demonic entities roaming the city at night, and I wonder why people still live in this town?

Oh come on! Iím on the landing to get the chest over the wire and Iím outta arrows, and thereís but one Super MSAT left? Heís just a silver one! And my Ninpo canít fire OVER THE RAIL? Gosh Ryu...as far as ninjas go, youíre kind of a disappointment. Heh. I bet Rikimaru could shoot over the rail.

And if I go back, then they come back, and...forget it. I bet whateverís in that chest isnít that cool anyway. (sniff)

What? Red Ninjas? I canít believe Iím saying this, but I actually want to fight Catwomen.

Oh. Crap. Okay, this is why we save every now and again, okay? Right then. In case you couldnít guess, Iím starting the level over. From the beginning. All that coolness I convinced myself I could do again, gone in one fateful kick.

Okay, sorry, took me a few days to recover my senses. Or maybe not...

Okay, okay. (breaths deeps) Iím good this time.

Now, common sense would dictate that this would be a good time to use a potion, but since did common sense dictate a Goninja-anything run? By the way, I donít know if this is a good time to mention this, but the shields of Supra-Vigoorian MSATs have Vigoorian writing on them! Heh. My computer refuses to admit that ďVigoorĒ is a word...hasnít it played Ninja Gaiden?

Okay, for the first time in a long time, I actually watched the ďBenny the BouncerĒ scene. Here, I understand why Ryu doesnít bother attack him; itís Master Ninja Benny here, for the first time, the Dragon Swordís lack of effect makes sense. And, say, is it just me, or is Benny one really DORKY looking bouncer (and, say, impatient feet tapping? Whatís he waiting for anyway?)? You tell me.

Hmm...you guys think I should save?

Righto. Everyone here (I think) knows my distaste for the Wooden Swordís eventual eventuality. But, you know what? Master Ninja Mode baby! Every ninja for himself! And, my scarabs back on the Zeppelin would have gotten me...smoke bombs. Yes. Quite helpful (by the way, the second gift WAS a single elixir. Iím so prophetic. Why didnít I think it was the Dark Dragon Blade?).

If itís called Pleasure Street...why are there Flaming Ninjas there?!? IíVE never found ninjas particularly pleasureable...at least, not like they mean it. (kicks printout of Ayame under bed) Not once.

ALRIGHT! I beat the shortest level of Ninja Gaiden! I rock.

By the way, please donít tell me Iím the only one who also waits, stupidly, for the enemy to attack ďjust rightĒ so I can counter-attack? Instead of, you know, using it to get out of jams?

Deaths: 2

Favorite word: kee-RAP!

Special quote: ďFine then! I WONíT ultimate attack your ass!Ē
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goninja wrote:
ALRIGHT! Someone finally gets an inside joke...

Sorry I haven't updated since memory...but, come on, this is a HARD game. YOU try playing it and keeping enough sense about you to write witty observations.

Have I ever mentioned that the first time I played Ninja Gaiden, I didnít know the fourth level had a save point at the beginning, so I kept replaying the game from the zeppelin until I reached the save point by Hanís Bar? What? I probably did? Alright then, moving on...

Heh. I have the three scarabs. I havenít played Master Ninja mode in a bit; what if the first thing Murai gives you is something REAL cool, something that would have saved my butt a lot in the Dynamo fight?

Then again, this is Master Ninja...what if itís a single elixir? ĎCourse, that would have helped...what if itís nothing? Or, worse yet, what if itís an ARMBAND?!?

Huh. A statue that defies the laws of gravity...yeah Ryu, that is kind of creepy. Toss in the demonic entities roaming the city at night, and I wonder why people still live in this town?

Oh come on! Iím on the landing to get the chest over the wire and Iím outta arrows, and thereís but one Super MSAT left? Heís just a silver one! And my Ninpo canít fire OVER THE RAIL? Gosh Ryu...as far as ninjas go, youíre kind of a disappointment. Heh. I bet Rikimaru could shoot over the rail.

And if I go back, then they come back, and...forget it. I bet whateverís in that chest isnít that cool anyway. (sniff)

What? Red Ninjas? I canít believe Iím saying this, but I actually want to fight Catwomen.

Oh. Crap. Okay, this is why we save every now and again, okay? Right then. In case you couldnít guess, Iím starting the level over. From the beginning. All that coolness I convinced myself I could do again, gone in one fateful kick.

Okay, sorry, took me a few days to recover my senses. Or maybe not...

Okay, okay. (breaths deeps) Iím good this time.

Now, common sense would dictate that this would be a good time to use a potion, but since did common sense dictate a Goninja-anything run? By the way, I donít know if this is a good time to mention this, but the shields of Supra-Vigoorian MSATs have Vigoorian writing on them! Heh. My computer refuses to admit that ďVigoorĒ is a word...hasnít it played Ninja Gaiden?

Okay, for the first time in a long time, I actually watched the ďBenny the BouncerĒ scene. Here, I understand why Ryu doesnít bother attack him; itís Master Ninja Benny here, for the first time, the Dragon Swordís lack of effect makes sense. And, say, is it just me, or is Benny one really DORKY looking bouncer (and, say, impatient feet tapping? Whatís he waiting for anyway?)? You tell me.

Hmm...you guys think I should save?

Righto. Everyone here (I think) knows my distaste for the Wooden Swordís eventual eventuality. But, you know what? Master Ninja Mode baby! Every ninja for himself! And, my scarabs back on the Zeppelin would have gotten me...smoke bombs. Yes. Quite helpful (by the way, the second gift WAS a single elixir. Iím so prophetic. Why didnít I think it was the Dark Dragon Blade?).

If itís called Pleasure Street...why are there Flaming Ninjas there?!? IíVE never found ninjas particularly pleasureable...at least, not like they mean it. (kicks printout of Ayame under bed) Not once.

ALRIGHT! I beat the shortest level of Ninja Gaiden! I rock.

By the way, please donít tell me Iím the only one who also waits, stupidly, for the enemy to attack ďjust rightĒ so I can counter-attack? Instead of, you know, using it to get out of jams?

Deaths: 2

Favorite word: kee-RAP!

Special quote: ďFine then! I WONíT ultimate attack your ass!Ē

bold parts are my absolute favorite. Laughing

BENNY THE BOUNCER!!! Very Funny
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to pick myself up here Laughing

*falls down on floor again*

Very Funny
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goninja wrote:

Hostile takeover? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: