ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden Sigma trailer
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Ninja Gaiden Sigma trailer Reply with quote

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/6202

You can download it at: http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/856/856529/vids_1.html

I WANT AN HD VERSION!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, this game looks AMAZING! They added so much stuff, it doesn't even seem like the original NG titles. It's a whole new beast and I for one can't wait until Spring 2007.

I've watched this trailer 4 times now. I can't get enough, the game is awesome.
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. I can't wait for this game. I can't find the post (things we want in Ninja Gaiden 2) but I wanted the fighting on water and hoped it would be in Ninja Gaiden 2 and it seems my prayers have been answered.

Rachel. Seems like she'll have the Warhammer, a whip, and I'm guessing the sword that she carries around.

So much stuff. I wonder if there is anything they can add to Ninja Gaiden 2.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The water combat was jaw dropping. I LOVED that Izuna Drop. So freakin' sweet. Dual Weilding Katana's was also slick as hell and did you go nuts when you saw the boss fight with Gamov!? That was so unexpected. When I saw him and Ryu go at it I was like, "NO F'N WAY!" God, so much cool stuff was shown in that trailer and it just aggravates me that I have to wait half a year before I can play the game.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
The water combat was jaw dropping. I LOVED that Izuna Drop. So freakin' sweet. Dual Weilding Katana's was also slick as hell and did you go nuts when you saw the boss fight with Gamov!? That was so unexpected. When I saw him and Ryu go at it I was like, "NO F'N WAY!" God, so much cool stuff was shown in that trailer and it just aggravates me that I have to wait half a year before I can play the game.

I can't wait to see how much this game improves from now till then. Cool Cool Cool
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately man. I was expecting to be amazed, but this trailer.... this trailer was beyond ALL of my expectations. TN delivered and they delivered BIG. I want more man. I want to play the game now. I'd give anything to be able to sit down and play it right now. Even if it was for just one day.
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stop watching the trailer.

Looks like you can knock hats off of enemies and stuff. And Rachel's hair came undone during that fight.
butterknife
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: Willie T Ribs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing the trailer I will definately be getting it on day 1. We will be lucky if that is actually this spring, I would bet it will be more like a year from now before it comes out. So many awesome things in the trailer. That new enemy that got IDed into the water, fighting ishtaros in the monastary (do you think this will be tied into the story or is it a new mission?), the motorcycle guys, fighting gamov!!! Um...Yeah, I'm going to go watch the trailer again!
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I noticed Racheal's hair as well. Nice touch. She has some mean combos! She's a badass. She has a spinning move as her 'reverse wind' which is slick looking. Wish Ryu had that... WHOA WHOA! Wait a second, Ryu has a backward somersault now. You'll see him do it during the battle with Ishtaros. Anybody else notice that Ryu had the Flying Swallow in the fight inside the burning shrine? Will we be able to upgrade the DS on Chapter 2 instead of Chapter 3? Also, in the area outside the Ninja Fortress Ryu does the Nunchuku's Counter Kick. Will Ryu start the game with his Counter Attacks? And again, the water combat, those new enemies look badass and I STILL can't get over that Izuna Drop. Laughing
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He also does a guillotine throw in chapter 1, although I wouldn't neccessarily think this means he could do it in the final game.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed he can roll-evade away now. Combat was very nice. Dualwield looked very cool. Some new enemies, and the water combat was pwnage. Itagaki said he wanted that originally. All in all, cool thing.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
I noticed he can roll-evade away now. Combat was very nice. Dualwield looked very cool. Some new enemies, and the water combat was pwnage. Itagaki said he wanted that originally. All in all, cool thing.

What do you mean about the roll evade? He can do that in black. The animation looks much cooler in sigma, but I think its the same move.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu rolls sideways, but he could never roll away from his enemy. Atleast, not that I have seen in Black.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I never noticed that. Did you notice in the video he does a back handspring away from ishtaros? That looked sweet.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

butterknife wrote:
Really? I never noticed that. Did you notice in the video he does a back handspring away from ishtaros? That looked sweet.

That's what I meant Laughing

But he also rolled like Prince in PoP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: