ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden PS3 scans....wow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
If this is the only NG title on PS3 then so be it. If it isn't, so be it.


if it isn't, it'll be the reason for me to get a PS3.


You don't like the DMC series?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
You don't like the DMC series?


Who me? Just saying that for the NG fans.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Editted the post. Talking to Daemon.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 2820
Location: The Abyssal Throne of darkness


PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
Daemon_Maior wrote:
""one" of the series' heroines"???

I guess I missed the other one Razz

anyways, that sounds cool.

And if you thought that that quality screens couldn't be in-game, you're just underestimating the entire next gen(PS3, 360 and Wii)


At 25%?? That's too fvck good.

Especially the Kureha one.


I recall Itagaki also saying the screens for NGB were only at 20% completion at one point, and the ultimate version ended up to be not that much better(still fvck great, but not 4 times as good)

above that, the game is at 25% completion, not the graphics
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thought you meant me Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Ok, thought you meant me Laughing


Well hell, I know you like the DMC series silly. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Ok, thought you meant me Laughing


Well hell, I know you like the DMC series silly. Laughing


'Like' is an understatement.

'Deeply in love with' is a little better.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 2820
Location: The Abyssal Throne of darkness


PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
If this is the only NG title on PS3 then so be it. If it isn't, so be it.


if it isn't, it'll be the reason for me to get a PS3.


You don't like the DMC series?


"the reason" means:

MGS on ps3, me: "hmm, nice, not gonna get it though"

DMC on Ps3 as well, me: "O.o might be good"

fvck of other good games on Ps3 as well, me: "OMFG >.< maybe I should get it... wait $600 >.< some other time"

NG2(or sigma) on PS3!!! me: "fvck, now I really have to get the PS3"
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
sabotage wrote:
Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
If this is the only NG title on PS3 then so be it. If it isn't, so be it.


if it isn't, it'll be the reason for me to get a PS3.


You don't like the DMC series?


"the reason" means:

MGS on ps3, me: "hmm, nice, not gonna get it though"

DMC on Ps3 as well, me: "O.o might be good"

fvck of other good games on Ps3 as well, me: "OMFG >.< maybe I should get it... wait $600 >.< some other time"

NG2(or sigma) on PS3!!! me: "fvck, now I really have to get the cash for a PS3"


Fixed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 2820
Location: The Abyssal Throne of darkness


PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Fixed.


thank you Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob Wink

I'm still thinking about all this. Seriously, I'm dying to know what will be revealed at TGS.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Daemon_Maior wrote:
sabotage wrote:
Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
If this is the only NG title on PS3 then so be it. If it isn't, so be it.


if it isn't, it'll be the reason for me to get a PS3.


You don't like the DMC series?


"the reason" means:

MGS on ps3, me: "hmm, nice, not gonna get it though"

DMC on Ps3 as well, me: "O.o might be good"

fvck of other good games on Ps3 as well, me: "OMFG >.< maybe I should get it... wait $600 >.< some other time"

NG2(or sigma) on PS3!!! me: "fvck, now I really have to get the cash for a PS3"


Fixed.


At least the price is worth it though. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 2820
Location: The Abyssal Throne of darkness


PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Ryu, yeah, I agree.

@Sabo, it is now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

600 is alot, even by my standards. Damn, what an ordeal...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 2820
Location: The Abyssal Throne of darkness


PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted my message and it wasn't the last post on the page Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group