ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NG BLACK hi-res cover scan/New Boss names
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aaxe
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VampireHorde wrote:

Y'know, they may be the case but I sure as hell don't appreciate plagiarization of my work no matter how good these guys are. Credit should be given and I'm coming down on Bigalski and Prima.
Mad

We'll you are in the right.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn right he is. Sue them. The b*stards.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey VH,

I gave bigalski a heads up for the credit issue. I know he didn't do it on purpose. I think he just had a file for his own use and it ended up being put on IW site without editing it. I know how you feel though. I think it was an honest mix up though.

Now the Prima thing, that just blows! It one thing to not give credit, but its 100x worse to not get credit AND make $$$ off of it. You should definitely come down on them Twisted Evil
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I made that list, I formatted it for me to check off the items as I played the game and it was for my own personal use. That was a long ago. When the IW site came up, I thought I would just give him what I made up for my own use TO HELP PEOPLE OUT. That's all. I wasn't trying to take credit for your work and totally forgot were I got it from. IW didn't know it was yours and gave me credit since I gave him what I had. I don't care about the credit and I was just trying to help people enjoy the game more. I helped IW get his site up by paying out of my pocket the streamload account so people could share the files and learn from other players. If you want to get all bent out of shape over a mistake, then go right ahead and do what you have to do but it was a mistake in trying to help people enjoy NG more. E-mail IW and tell him what you want done.
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VampireHorde wrote:
Papickett wrote:
VampireHorde wrote:
fight Nicchae and Ishtaros at the same time...whoops, I gave it away!

Yea. If you check doacentral.com's Ninja Gaiden forums, one of the threads describes every mission in the mission mode.

Here's the link (that is, if you want every mission spoiled for you). http://www.doacentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2053&start=25

That's a nice Forum but it isn't too informative on the Missions. I'm giving a detailed list per Mission and not just a simple description. Believe me, you'll be more prepared for Mission Mode when you read my listings.

Twisted Evil

Okie dokie Very Happy
archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only 1 mission in there that let u use lunar?. I dont got hp and i wanna try that much as i can.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VampireHorde,
As you know, I went to great lengths to assure that proper permissions were granted before I put anything up on my website. As soon as I found out that the work in question was copied from your document, I pulled it from the site. I also sent you an email to apologize for any problem this has caused. I am instituting a more thourough screening process to assure that this doesn't happen again. This site is dedicated to Ninja Gaiden and it's fans. Everything I do on this site is out in the open and in the light of day.
I spoke personally with Bigalski and am confident that this was an honest mistake. He feels terrible for forgetting about the documents origin before giving it to me to post.
I am looking forward to a long, healthy and happy relationship with all the NG fans and VETS. I also hope that we can move on and remain the strong family of players that we have become over the last year or so.
Thanks for your attention and I will be talking to you soon
IberianWarrior
aaxe
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See. I told you these guys were cool.
VampireHorde
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'm cool. I'm getting all bent out of shape but it's for a reason. I'm protective of my work and I have every reason to be over-reactive.
Anyway, I ain't holding no grudges so don't think I'm a hater. Let's just forget it ever happened and my apologies for losing my cool. So are we cool, Bigalski? Very Happy

BUT...in terms of the Prima Guide, I'm SUPER pissed at them! Check this out, if anyone here purchases the BLACK guide, go to the VERY last page in the guide. On that page, it shows a list of all the Fiend Challenges in the game. Prima went and copied my style and changed some of my words from my HP1 FAQ in their guide!

How do I know? Check this out, the name "Large Dung Beetles" was an enemy name I stole from an episode of Beavis and Butthead. And they used that name in their guide! And "Wasp Fiend" was just a completely made-up name that I used in my FAQ because it sounded cool. And Prima used that name in their guide!

Oh, just read the guide and compare it to my HP1 FAQ. The results are unmistakable and uncanny.

Mad
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...back on topic. I read the IGN review and they say other than the lunar, all of the HP elements have been taken out of normal mode (INCLUDING INTERCEPT) so the story will remain unchanged.

And I'm very pissed that we don't get a decent weapon selection for mission mode, that's where I was planning on getting better with each weapon.

And crab fiends vs. war hammer. Come on!
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are cool. And again, sorry for the misunderstanding. Unfortunately for me, your quotes about this got spread to other boards and my reply didn't. Very irritating that people want to spread things around that has nothing to do with them or without knowing all the facts.
VampireHorde
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Well...back on topic. I read the IGN review and they say other than the lunar, all of the HP elements have been taken out of normal mode (INCLUDING INTERCEPT) so the story will remain unchanged.

And I'm very pissed that we don't get a decent weapon selection for mission mode, that's where I was planning on getting better with each weapon.

And crab fiends vs. war hammer. Come on!

Sonofabiatch! That is NOT what I wanted to hear. How the hell are you gonna get past Normal Mode with the Lunar without the Intercept? Those two were made specifically for each other! Damn, it seems Team Ninja is getting the cold shivers all of a sudden, which is what probably caused that week-long delay.

And as far as I know, those stupid Crab fiends DO NOT appear in any of the missions in Mission Mode (which is good for me, I don't know about you). But who knows, maybe I'm wrong...

Mad
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't you say "Pincer Fiends"?
Is that not the same as crab fiends?
sneh
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know whats funny the NGB guide STILL doesnt have all 50 scarab locations, how lazy is that.
VampireHorde
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the IGN review, the Intercept Technique has been removed from the game COMPLETELY!

NNOOOOO!!!!!! Please tell me that isn't true!! How the hell are you gonna get past Mission Mode without the Intercept? They must be joking because it sure as hell ain't funny!
I hope the week-long delay by TN was to re-integrate the goddamn Intercept back into the game!

Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: