ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

GIGANTOUR!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: GIGANTOUR!! Reply with quote

Im not very good at telling stories, so bear with me.

When i heard Arch Enemy, Opeth, and Lamb of God were coming to The Rave, i nearly sh!t my pants. I finally got tickets to the show, $37! They were actually $31 dollars but they charged an extra 6 bucks for some 'services' bullsh!t, ohwell. I finally went tonight and saw Arch Enemy play all the usual favorites. We will rise, Nemesis, Dead eyes see no future is all i remember. Angela really looks hot on stage too(shes the vocalist, she can growl like a beast).

This is angela

Heart

Anyways, Opeth was right afterwards. I wasnt really sure about these guys, just some of their songs are so long and i didnt know the vocalist played guitar and sung at the same time. I thought he sung for a couple minutes and went to go chill out while the guitarists filled the space, lol im glad i was wrong. Most of the songs i didnt reckonize besides Ghost of Perdition, but the crowd knew all of them because they started moshing.

Next was Lamb of God. Wow, just lemme say this was the CRAZIEST part of the concert that i stayed for. This band is one of my favorites up there with Children of Bodom. Has anyone seen their DVD Killadelphia? It was like that except Randy was drinking alot more and the mosh pit increased by atleast 3x that size. Some of the songs they played were 11th hour, We will rise, Now youve got something to die for, Blacken the Cursed Sun, As the palaces burn, Black Label, and some others im probably forgetting.

I left with my friend after that. I thought it was hilarious because he uses glasses to help his lazy eye, and he was dumb enough to leave them on during the concert and go mosh. LOL, he says he got hit and they disappeared, im glad his dad didnt flip out completely but he was pretty pissed.

Alright, well im going to bed, my neck is sore and i cant hear anything out of my left ear. Hopefully i can post some pictures of the concert tommarrow.
Fiend_called_Bob
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like madonna , whats with the cross?

Sig made by SS-Asterisk.
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the symbol for the west coast choppers, motorcycles and stuff.
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE THOSE BANDS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: VCaptainCoffeeV
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put a paper bag over her head and Angela is HOT!
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually , she is not really ugly , but she does look really old ,

Sig made by SS-Asterisk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: