ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

PSP. Hellz yeah?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: PSP. Hellz yeah? Reply with quote

Heyo, I didn't really do well on my report card last term so my parents siad that they would buy me a PSP if I picked up my marks. I did so now I should be getting one. Im thinking of getting the 500 meg stick with the standard pack with either Daxter, MGS: PO or Ratchet and Clank. Does anybody have any suggestions for other things? Also, I'm getting the PSP because I'm going on a vacation this Summer and I'll be spending around 20 hours in the plane. I do have a DS but I don't really like it. I don't really have any great games for it and it doesn't seem as superior as the PSP. The games I have for it are Wario Ware, Resident Evil, NFS:MW and Splinter Cell: CT.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have both a PSP and DS but I don't play either. 20 hours is a long time. Where are you going? You might want to get an extra battery back. They have a new one that holds 20% more life. The PSP comes with an 1800 (unless they changed it) and the one that holds more life is the 2200. I only have Tekken DR and Capcom Puzzle Word (Super Puzzle Figher!). I'm waiting for Final Fantasy Crisis Core. Do you like RPGs? There a few of them. You might like Sid Meier's Pirates or Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not big on the PSP (I do plan to buy one eventually for PO) but I can recommend some DS games:
Phoenix Wright 1 and 2 *
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
Elite Beat Agents
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon D/P *
Final Fantasy III *
Super Mario 64 DS

* = Don't play in a car if you get motion sickness from reading. But since you're in a plane, you should be ok.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I'm not big on RPGs but I like action adventure sutff and shooters. Even the occaisonal (SP?) platformer and fighter. I'm thinkin' Pursuit Force? Whatever though. I can find this out later.

wizzard
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: xWizzardx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keylay wrote:
I have both a PSP and DS but I don't play either. 20 hours is a long time. Where are you going? You might want to get an extra battery back. They have a new one that holds 20% more life. The PSP comes with an 1800 (unless they changed it) and the one that holds more life is the 2200. I only have Tekken DR and Capcom Puzzle Word (Super Puzzle Figher!). I'm waiting for Final Fantasy Crisis Core. Do you like RPGs? There a few of them. You might like Sid Meier's Pirates or Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror.

You have Capcom Puzzle Word? How come you didn't let me play that last time I came over? That's it, I am going up there.
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C.E. wrote:
Nah, I'm not big on RPGs but I like action adventure sutff and shooters. Even the occaisonal (SP?) platformer and fighter.

It's hard to find that on a handheld.

Tekken 5 might be worth picking up and Siphon Filter is supposed to pretty good.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like that type of create your own character games with some actiony stuff or platformer crap. Suggestions?

Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C.E. wrote:
I also like that type of create your own character games with some actiony stuff or platformer crap. Suggestions?

Iirc, you can create your own character in Siphon Filter. I'm not sure though.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, sounds good but for Grad, my parents changed the deal up and decided to give me and iPod. It's pretty awesome but now I have to rely on my DS for gaming on the plane and stuff. I haven't bought a DS game in ages and I'm not too sure if I should buy more or just save about 150 bucks for the PSP with a game and 500 meg stick or should I buy a few good DS games like New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, etc.

M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I went today to EB and I bought The Darkness for Xbox 360 and New Super Bros. for DS. They're both wicked and I'm just waiting 'till a few days before the trip, (the reason for all of this), to go and buy either Mario Kart or Pheonix Wright or maybe even Mario 3 on 3 Basketball. It sounds immensely dumb and childish but I'm kinda thinking it may be amusing and so dumb it's awesome. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: