ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

God of War 2: Divine Retribution
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Oooh. I see. THo you can still do it on NGB on MN Cool Hell, Megla was doing a MN WS run, and the only moves to really use are XY, XXX, and XX->XX


Yup, thats about it...

so mini....who's an azzhole? Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

remind me what an "azz" is Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1321
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can beat GoW most of the way through with [],[],/\ (except on God mode). It's not much fun just doing one combo all the time though, and getting 200+ hit combos is always nice.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive never got 200 hitters. WHich enemies did you do this to O.o
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
You can beat GoW most of the way through with [],[],/\ (except on God mode). It's not much fun just doing one combo all the time though, and getting 200+ hit combos is always nice.


God mode is the best mode IMO, cause you can't use the costumes, my buddy refuses to try god mode cause you can't, but then he doesn't have a response to the fact that it would be kinda cheating yourself of the experience....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1321
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Ive never got 200 hitters. WHich enemies did you do this to O.o


I can't remember what they look like. Bunch of soldier type things in the Temple of Pandora. Blade of Artemis, L1 + [], Posideon's Rage/Army of Hades, repeat.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
Ninjilla wrote:
Ive never got 200 hitters. WHich enemies did you do this to O.o


I can't remember what they look like. Bunch of soldier type things in the Temple of Pandora. Blade of Artemis, L1 + [], Posideon's Rage/Army of Hades, repeat.


I once got 300+ on the section where you get the Shield of Hades/Zeus (can't remember). You are trapped in a section where something with spikes is slowly coming towards you and you must beat the enemies to continue. I basically spammed Poseidon's Rage and kept using Blades of Chaos/Blade of Artemis.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miniaznguy wrote:
remind me what an "azz" is Wink


ya know, kinda like a$$ or a**, just with zz's Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
remind me what an "azz" is Wink


ya know, kinda like a$$ or a**, just with zz's Wink


you know i was joking...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
3ternal_Rapture
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 940
Location: UK, England
Gamertag: VCaptainCoffeeV
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Edge AoM wrote:
Ninjilla wrote:
Ive never got 200 hitters. WHich enemies did you do this to O.o


I can't remember what they look like. Bunch of soldier type things in the Temple of Pandora. Blade of Artemis, L1 + [], Posideon's Rage/Army of Hades, repeat.


I once got 300+ on the section where you get the Shield of Hades/Zeus (can't remember). You are trapped in a section where something with spikes is slowly coming towards you and you must beat the enemies to continue. I basically spammed Poseidon's Rage and kept using Blades of Chaos/Blade of Artemis.


Hades. That part was UBER cool. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hades was annoying. Cool atmosphere but nothing else.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miniaznguy wrote:
sanman wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
remind me what an "azz" is Wink


ya know, kinda like a$$ or a**, just with zz's Wink


you know i was joking...


Yeah, see all the Wink, those are joking right?

Hades was the worst IMO, but the best magic......
I remember finishing the challenges, and was like, yes, no more pandora's temple, then i go farther and it's like "the cliffs of madness" and i was like, "WTF, how much more of this place is there? Damn..."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
3ternal_Rapture
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 940
Location: UK, England
Gamertag: VCaptainCoffeeV
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Hades was annoying. Cool atmosphere but nothing else.


I wasn't talking about the underworld i was just telling you which shield it was... Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1321
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Hades was annoying. Cool atmosphere but nothing else.


Spiked pillars.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
3ternal_Rapture
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Posts: 940
Location: UK, England
Gamertag: VCaptainCoffeeV
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were annoying.....(understatement)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group