ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

A Trip Down Memory Lane
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you see the Transformers Movie I think you will come back at that statement IMO.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Ninjilla wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Black Ninja wrote:
Yeah I know =p, but I dont like them as automobiles, it's the animal lover in me I guess. Though every now and then I'd watch the newer Transformer shows. But I'd still love to see Beast Wars one more time.

Transformers Beast Wars was one of the cheapest ripoffs I ever saw. I watched it just because the word Transformers was in it. No other spinoff of Transformers can beat the first generation.

You didnt like Beast Wars? Hmm...

Sure it did have some cool moments but other then that it wasn't cool at all. Seriously: Optimus PRIMAL?

Yeah, the names were pretty damn Corny. But it was still great, I loved the characters, tho they messed some up bad. The Places they went were cool too, the Big Obliek Island was so AWESOME. Great design.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: