ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Find Out Your IQ
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Find Out Your IQ Reply with quote

Good Time-Waster

Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a 124:

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my score from around a year ago

Congratulations,
Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Here are my current results:

Congratulations,
Your IQ score is 129

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

What do you want to bet that everyone who actually tries their hardest at the test scores at least 117-139? of course, that being said, someone out there is going to purposefully post false test results

Last edited by Transcended on Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 127.

Is this the most everyone gets?
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, 127 is an above average score, first time i took this test way back in 199x, i scored a 114, which, im told, is abover average as well, looks like ive made a two point improvment this year Cool
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a MENSA test a while back and got 142. That'll do me for a bit of info.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: no XBL
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 129
Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
It's my wood!
RobinHat
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried getting them all wrong and......

Your IQ score is 73

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

thought I'd get lower than that...... Confused
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The classic IQ test is culturally biased and is no longer a good measure of intelligence. Search for a "Culture Fair" test to get better results. I just wrote an exam on Tuesday that covered this topic.

Anyway I took it and this is what I got:

Your IQ score is 133

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing ... 127.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Maybe I should try to take this again when I've actually had some sleep... Laughing

I guessed on several because I was just like "Oh God... who the hell cares what a Zip is?"
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Laughing ... 127.

Maybe I should try to take this again when I've actually had some sleep... Laughing

I guessed on several because I was just like "Oh God... who the hell cares what a Zip is?"

Dammit yo, that's what I wanted, screw a 133.

Oh and that Zip thing is actually one of the more important questions, not so much for IQ, but some times they give you these type of tests for employment (my dad had to write one a few months ago). Anyways that question is about stereotyping, they use Zip and Zoodle so you won't notice, but if you look at the wording it is trying to see if you agree with blanket statements.

sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so I guess I should say:

"Does it matter what a Zip is?"
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 129

Yay?

Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Jesus!
Your IQ score is 117

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

i didnt really care about some of the picture problems
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is it safe to say that Illmatic is now the smartest among these forums. And in light of this new found knowledge, Illmatic will now refer to himself in the third person. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: