ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

My parents are annoying
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: My parents are annoying Reply with quote

Okay, so the DS lite releases today right, so i wanted to go pick one up. But my parents went up north for the weekend and i was waiting for them to come home so they could drive me there. When my parents got home, i asked my mom if she could drive me there, of course she just HAD to know what i wanted to buy so she asked the annoying question 'For what?', and i told them i was gonna buy a DS lite. But they(as in both my parents) are like 'NO, No new consoles' and im like 'Why?' and they respond 'You game too much, you already have your PSP and your Gamebox'(she meant xbox).

So i start arguing with them because i think i should buy whatever i want if its my money. Later in the discussion i find out they 'Promised' each other that they wont let me buy any new consoles. Seriously how stupid is that? To make things worse, my parents wont even let me game on the computer. Whenever i ask my dad if i can get a game for the PC, hes like 'NO, I told you no more PC gaming'

Are my parents gay or what? They dont even have any good reasons for denying me this kind of stuff. Just 'NO, blah blah we suck'

I cant wait until i get my drivers license, that way i can go behind their back and buy whatever i want without any annoyances.

Edit: My parents said i could have one PC game, now i have to choose, World of Warcraft or Guild Wars?
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Yeah you should just call child services right now. But yo, I have two questions.

a) Do you not have buses or cabs where you live?

b) I agree you should be able to spend your own money on whatever you want, so how do you get to your job if you need your parents to drive you to the store?

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope

For the second one my parents would drive me to my job, if i had one

By the way i decided to choose world of warcraft, i got a guess pass from one of my friends and its taking a long time to install
ICEBREAKER
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: REmakePRO15

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents are'nt that annoying they let me spend it if it's my money and umm your mom called youre xbox gamebox even my mom (mexican not very good with english) calls my xbox gamebox and that is pretty gay I call cild services now! Shocked

*calls child services*

me:umm excuse me my friend's parents are bieng gay.

???:umm this is'nt child services but your friend is welcome to stay.

me:Michael jackson?

Michael jackson:...
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom always gets things confused. She calls my freind Jeremy Kevin (I dont even have a freind named Kevin that shes met...), Sub-Zero Icepick, and Devil May Cry Cry baby demons.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x: Prawnt.

nah jp, that really sucks. >< BTB
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: My parents are annoying Reply with quote

Aces_High wrote:
Okay, so the DS lite releases today right, so i wanted to go pick one up. But my parents went up north for the weekend and i was waiting for them to come home so they could drive me there. When my parents got home, i asked my mom if she could drive me there, of course she just HAD to know what i wanted to buy so she asked the annoying question 'For what?', and i told them i was gonna buy a DS lite. But they(as in both my parents) are like 'NO, No new consoles' and im like 'Why?' and they respond 'You game too much, you already have your PSP and your Gamebox'(she meant xbox).

So i start arguing with them because i think i should buy whatever i want if its my money. Later in the discussion i find out they 'Promised' each other that they wont let me buy any new consoles. Seriously how stupid is that? To make things worse, my parents wont even let me game on the computer. Whenever i ask my dad if i can get a game for the PC, hes like 'NO, I told you no more PC gaming'

Are my parents gay or what? They dont even have any good reasons for denying me this kind of stuff. Just 'NO, blah blah we suck'

I cant wait until i get my drivers license, that way i can go behind their back and buy whatever i want without any annoyances.

Edit: My parents said i could have one PC game, now i have to choose, World of Warcraft or Guild Wars?

Damn, I guess I had it easy growing up, other the rampant neglect Rolling Eyes be thankful your parents even care about your well-being ace.
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aces_High wrote:

END OF THREAD.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
Aces_High wrote:

END OF THREAD.

Dude i have money saved up from lunches and stuff
ICEBREAKER
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aces_High wrote:
Edge AoM wrote:
Aces_High wrote:

END OF THREAD.

Dude i have money saved up from lunches and stuff

lol same here.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: My parents are annoying Reply with quote

Aces_High wrote:

Eaxct same thing with my parents exept mine was for a new paintball gun. I got over it a few months later now I don't even paintball anymore. Razz But, gaming is big to me, and my parents usually understand that all I do is game, go to school, eat, sleep and play hockey.
My parents will only let me buy games if they are spread out over a few months, I do understand what your going thrpough though.....my parents wouldn't let me have a gun... Razz Wink

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
My mom always gets things confused. She calls my freind Jeremy Kevin (I dont even have a freind named Kevin that shes met...), Sub-Zero Icepick, and Devil May Cry Cry baby demons.

Thats's freakin' priceless Laughing , your Mom's wicked.

ICEBREAKER
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I killed a bird with a Beebee gun
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, my friend shot a squirell in the @ss with a crappy paintball gun and he saw a squirell runnin' around with a bright blue mark on it's @ss for the next few days. Laughing

ICEBREAKER
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny Funny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: