ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

who plays ZSNES?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt like Doom 3, 2, 1. Too simplistic.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
Daemon_Maior wrote:
sabotage wrote:
For some reason, I can't play old school games. They're just too ugly and simplistic. I do know that in their time, I loved them. But now in this day and age with games with their nice graphics and deep gameplay, I just can't find a old school game that can keep me interested for longer than 10 minutes. I know that might sound shallow, but do keep in mind I do TRY to play old school games. I just always end up popping in one of this generation of games and messing around with that instead.

A friend of mine has the same thing. he just can't play anything that goes before the N64.

You youngins are lucky like that. When I was a kid, all we had was that stuff. Nes, SNES, Genesis.

Umm... The first game I ever played was a game on the Atari 2600. Don't remember the name of it but I was about 5 years old. It wasn't Pac Man or Asteroid. It was a game that never gets mentioned by anyone and I never understood why because I loved that game. It's the game that got me hooked to gaming in general. Then I moved onto NES, Genesis, Super NES, Jaguar (Anyone remember this failure Laughing ), Nintendo 64, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, and of course XBOX. Don't get me wrong, back in the day I loved them. I remember when me and my brother would play Contra with the volume on mute to around 3 AM on a school night. Keep in mind this is when I was like 8 or 9 years old. No one under 10 should be up that late on a school night, especially playing games at that hour.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

I was very happy when I finally beat SMB3 on the NES. Can't believe how happy I was by beating that game, and I was 10 or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: