ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

hmm...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fakelore
Guest







PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: hmm... Reply with quote

Ok, read this:

Snooooooooooop..
Snooooooooooop..

When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a nigga get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

Uh! I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams
See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams?
Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat
That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat
The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs
The interior like suicide wrist red
I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed
Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead
Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street
Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat
So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy crap
Trying to ask me crap
When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me crap
You should think about it, take a second
Matter fact, you should take four B
And think before you F*** wit lil skateboard P

When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a nigga get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

I'm a gangsta, but y'all knew that
Da Big Bo$$ Dogg, yeah I had to do that
I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside
But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side
Ain't no other way to play the game the way I play
I cut so much you thought I was a DJ
[scratches] "two!" - "one!" - "yep, three!"
S-N double O-P, D-O double G
I can't fake it, just break it, and when I take it
See I specialize in making all the girls get naked
So bring your friends, all of y'all come inside
We got a world premiere right here, now get live!
So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little
I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles
Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo

When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a nigga get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

I'm a Bad Boy, wit a lotta ho's
Drive my own cars, and wear my own clothes
I hang out tough, I'm a real Bo$$
Big Snoop Dogg, yeah he's so sharp
On the TV screen and in the magazines
If you play me close, you're on a red beam
Oh you got a gun so you wanna pop back?
AK47 now nigga, stop that!
Cement shoes, now I'm on the move
You're family's crying, now you on the news
They can't find you, and now they miss you
Must I remind you I'm only here to twist you
Pistol whip you, dip you then flip you
Then dance to this motherf****** music we crip to
Subscribe nigga, get yo issue
Baby come close, let me see how you get loose!

When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a nigga get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on
Snooooooooooop...
Snooooooooooop...


I DON'T GET THIS SONG! IS THIS ABOUT SNOOP DOGG BEING SOMETHING?!

can any1 tell me what this means?
Back to top
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just a generic rap song about bragging about how much he has, and how much girls should love him, all while trying to keep that "gangsta" image.

i.e. It's about nothing, just supposed to get ppl to dance.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fakelore
Guest







PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
It's just a generic rap song about bragging about how much he has, and how much girls should love him, all while trying to keep that "gangsta" image.

i.e. It's about nothing, just supposed to get ppl to dance.


this guys music videos SUCK! But sure, his songs are ok. LMFAO, "he hangs out tough?"

he got caught by the police for god sakes, and 1 day, he'll be sentinced. Cool
Back to top
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gin and Juice was good. And (with me and my friends weird senseof humor) mae it go

When the hoe managers are in the house mother
Let is sip like it happens to be above room tempature

ect....<.<
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um........................................................


























Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1321
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: hmm... Reply with quote

Fakelore wrote:
When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a nigga get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on


Roughly translated: If your pimp (possibly a use of slang meaning "your boyfriend") is in the house, then drop your pants (for sex), if the police (pigs) try to pull you over then park your car and run from it like you stole the car, if a fellow black person gets angry at you then shoot him, I've got a rolex watch (expensive watch) and I'm pouring Chandon (expensive champagne) and I make the best cannabis joints because my lifestyle rocks. In other words, I've got a sh!tload of money so I rock.

Quote:
Uh! I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams
See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams?
Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat
That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat


Ice Creams is probably a drug reference for Crack. The last line is possibly a reference to swallowing semen during oral sex.

Quote:
The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs
The interior like suicide wrist red
I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed
Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead


I think a "phantom" is an expensive car, but he's probably referring to his penis. He's comparing the outside of it to fish eggs, which are more commonly known as caviar and are also expensive; maybe it's also a taste reference, although I think caviar tastes disgusting. The interior is as red as a "suicide wrist"; in other words, it's the colour of blood. He's trying to say that it's filled with blood and is therefore erect. The rest of this quartet is him saying he'd like have cheating sex with a girl, and the last line ends with gangsta speak for "ahead". It's a very lazy rhyme.

Quote:
Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street
Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat
So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy crap
Trying to ask me crap


Roughly translated: I make awesome music but I know people on the street who can kill you, they have guns that will make you sweat like a dog, so don't piss me off.

Quote:
When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me crap
You should think about it, take a second
Matter fact, you should take four B
And think before you F*** wit lil skateboard P


I don't have a damned clue. Possibly a reference to another rapper who he is buddies with or himself when he was younger.

Quote:
I'm a gangsta, but y'all knew that
Da Big Bo$$ Dogg, yeah I had to do that
I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside
But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side


The crips are an afro-american gang in the US that originated in Los Angeles, California, who have the colour blue in their uniform. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips

The "left side" probably refers to the West Coast of the U.S., since rappers define themselves as being "west coast" or "east coast".

Quote:
Ain't no other way to play the game the way I play
I cut so much you thought I was a DJ
[scratches] "two!" - "one!" - "yep, three!"
S-N double O-P, D-O double G


Translation: I make so much music and it has so many scratches/special effects in it you'd think I was a disc jockey, here's a sample followed by my name.

Quote:
I can't fake it, just break it, and when I take it
See I specialize in making all the girls get naked
So bring your friends, all of y'all come inside
We got a world premiere right here, now get live!


More references to his manlihood and ability to have sex with young women.

Quote:
So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little
I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles
Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo


I think:

"Don't change the dial, turn up the volume,
I have a living room full of awesome but cheap looking women,
Waiting on the prostitutes, the (unknown, drugs?) and the sh!t (as in, something cool),
G-strings off, now ladies here we go.

-OR-

G-Unit get involved, now ladies here we go.

Quote:
I'm a Bad Boy, wit a lotta ho's
Drive my own cars, and wear my own clothes
I hang out tough, I'm a real Bo$$
Big Snoop Dogg, yeah he's so sharp


Boasting. The "drive my own cars, wear my own clothes" means he literally designed these and is therefore cool.

Quote:
On the TV screen and in the magazines
If you play me close, you're on a red beam
Oh you got a gun so you wanna pop back?
AK47 now nigga, stop that!


The "red beam" is an effect used in photography to take tasteful nude shots (or in pornography to take untasteful ones), so he is possibly saying "play me right and I'll make you big in the porn business", implying he is an actual pimp. The last two lines represent an arms race; someone pulls a gun, the other person pulls an AK-47, the latter of which is a high-powered assault rifle of russian origin. The AK man therefore wins.

Quote:
Cement shoes, now I'm on the move
You're family's crying, now you on the news
They can't find you, and now they miss you
Must I remind you I'm only here to twist you
Pistol whip you, dip you then flip you


Cement shoes refers to encasing someone's feet in a cement block and throwing them into a body of water to drown. "I'm on the move" means he's on the run because the family is crying about their husband/son/whatever going missing and it being on the news. The latter two lines refer to kicking someone's ass in various ways.

Quote:
Then dance to this motherf****** music we crip to
Subscribe nigga, get yo issue
Baby come close, let me see how you get loose!


Translated:

"Dance to my music, it's cool so you should listen to it on a regular basis, now let's see some girls cast off their inhibitions."

In summary:

I'm a guy with a lot of money and expensive stuff, I can get lots of women to have sex with me because I have this money and stuff, don't mess with me around because I can have you killed in many different ways, and all of this makes me cool.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: hmm... Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:

Quote:
Uh! I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams
See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams?
Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat
That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat


Ice Creams is probably a drug reference for Crack. The last line is possibly a reference to swallowing semen during oral sex.

Naw, Pharrell has his own line of clothes. "Ice Creams" are his shoes.

Edge AoM wrote:

Quote:
When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me crap
You should think about it, take a second
Matter fact, you should take four B
And think before you F*** wit lil skateboard P


I don't have a damned clue. Possibly a reference to another rapper who he is buddies with or himself when he was younger.

He's saying don't mess with HIM. Skateboard P=Pharrell Williams.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1321
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I wasn't sure of what those were.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group