ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ayane & Ryu Love Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what i was wondering but then id be too drowsy (has some alcohol stuff inside)

comes with a free prize! Laughing

but we are here to talk about the Ayane & Ryu love here so back to topic!

umm................

*falls asleep*

Last edited by Ninja of Sorrow on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Sanman7890

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
Think dammit! THINK!!!! (talks to self)

sanman wrote:
Ah, well, i think its all in your head and you don't need pills, unless you really have the problem, if you don't have the *medical condition* then you should be able to get through rough or sad times.

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but i've gotten depressed, then gotten over it. Uh-oh

yep its all in my head, but sometimes it goes too far, oh and the condition i have is serious so yeah i take pills and they dont seem to work(2 years and nothing happened)

Hey, its kool, my mom had depression, its a personal thing, i think, people just need to work stuff out within themselves....lest they become depressed.

And, well, um, how would Ryu proclaim his love for Ayane, or vice-versa? That would be either kool, weird, or boom!!! Blows up in the face!
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Ryu wouldnt confess anything. Him and Irene just kiss....spontaneous
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking along the lines in NG2 like this for example:

Ryu and Ayane start to feel a little connection between eachother and they just do normal things (like missions)

then they would grow more into it and soon they will say the I love you thing.

but one question ill never find out once Itagaki thinks of this...

who will say it first? *thinks*
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu would never said he loves anyone....EVER. It will never happen (same to you Kasumi fanboys too)
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well he already did with Irene (NG2)
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, he never said it. They just kissed. SPONTANEUOUSLY (sp)
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no he said it before he kissed her

didnt he? *i cant remember the last time i played it*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did, i was researching the old games the other day and recall seeing that.

Ayane would break down and say it first, she would rant about blood then say "I would shed blood for you, i luve you ryu"!!!Razz
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Ayane & Ryu Love Topic Reply with quote

sanman wrote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'm happy!!! So let the non-believers see and be amazed!

Um, well, find all the stuff we said in that other topic, start from there i guess. Mr.E is definitely agaist this, and the ironic thing, he started it.

And gosh is right!!! Can't i be happy bout this??? Cry Baby

I got it!! Any thought of why they shouldn't end up together?? Cause i'll be happy to argue your points!! Cool

Well I say Rachel owns all the way. Although I can see why some of you guys like Irene because she reminds you of the original, she is non-existant in Itagaki's version. The xbox version is more like lord of rings while the arcade is more like american ninja. Irene is in place with one while Rachel is more at home with the newest version of Gaiden. With that said, Ayane is to young. She's in her mid teens I think. Even itagaki stated that Rachel is loving Ryu and that's why he wouldn't put her in DOA (except for the cameo part).

But whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. When in doubt I always write a fanfiction. (to the guy that was going the write the hydracubus/rachel one pm me with it anytime. Embarassed )
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Ayane & Ryu Love Topic Reply with quote

Mr.E wrote:
sanman wrote:

Um, well, find all the stuff we said in that other topic, start from there i guess. Mr.E is definitely agaist this, and the ironic thing, he started it.

I got it!! Any thought of why they shouldn't end up together?? Cause i'll be happy to argue your points!! Cool

Well I say Rachel owns all the way. Although I can see why some of you guys like Irene because she reminds you of the original, she is non-existant in Itagaki's version. The xbox version is more like lord of rings while the arcade is more like american ninja. Irene is in place with one while Rachel is more at home with the newest version of Gaiden. With that said, Ayane is to young. She's in her mid teens I think. Even itagaki stated that Rachel is loving Ryu and that's why he wouldn't put her in DOA (except for the cameo part).

But whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. When in doubt I always write a fanfiction. (to the guy that was going the write the hydracubus/rachel one pm me with it anytime. Embarassed )

Um, She will be older, those are different times, age really don't come into concern in video games, and why you like rachel? Ayane deserves ryu and vice-versa, ans what cameo role??? And rachle is, like, pale, creepy white, like, ghost "oooooooooooooo"---spooky.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayane-14

Ryu-21

love doesnt really matter to age anyway(and besides its only a seven year difference)
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Ayane & Ryu Love Topic Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
Mr.E wrote:
sanman wrote:

Um, She will be older, those are different times, age really don't come into concern in video games, and why you like rachel? Ayane deserves ryu and vice-versa, ans what cameo role??? And rachle is, like, pale, creepy white, like, ghost "oooooooooooooo"---spooky.

Why does it matter, I don't see why this is even a topic, "Ayane deserves Ryu"? What does that even mean...they're fictional characters.

I completely agree with the rachel part though. She really does not look attractive.

EDIT:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
Ayane-14

Ryu-21

love doesnt really matter to age anyway(and besides its only a seven year difference)

ROFL. Yeah, try using that one in the courtroom...

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
Ayane-14

Ryu-21

Ya, really, plus the fact that NGB@ will be, like, 3 years in the future*i wish* and Ayane don't look 14!!! If ya know what i mean, and look at the real world, 70-30 aint uncommon......but creepy none the less....
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Ayane & Ryu Love Topic Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
sanman wrote:
Mr.E wrote:
sanman wrote:

Why does it matter, I don't see why this is even a topic, "Ayane deserves Ryu"? What does that even mean...they're fictional characters.

I completely agree with the rachel part though. She really does not look attractive.

EDIT:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
Ayane-14

Ryu-21

ROFL. Yeah, try using that one in the courtroom...

OMG!! LOL!!! Very True, and dude, like i said before, i'm a hopeless romantic, k?? Got a problem with that??? Anyways, you think thats bad, well, it ain't. People get way too into wcreepier stuff, like, um, books and D&D.....so there!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: