ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Trippy dreams.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Trippy dreams. Reply with quote

You guys know what I'm talking about. Those dreams that are just so weird when you wake up the next day you just can't shake the events from your head. The kind of dreams that force you to question, "What the hell was up with that?"

I had one last night that is still tripping me out right now.

OK, in my dream I got a splinter in my hand. I took it out of course but once I took it out it would appear back again but larger. So of course I kept taking it out only to have it keep reappearing larger than it was before. Finally, I went to the hospital where the doctor told me they were going to have to amputate (Sp.?).

Anyways, they cut off from my forearm down and applied a large spike in it's place. They handed me a manican (Sp.?) arm to slide on the spike and sent me home. So, I get home and the first thing I do is play video games... yes.... that's right. I was able to play video games with a fake arm. However, I was not able to do anything else with the arm, I could only play video games. If I tried to hold a cup or something the fake arm wouldn't work. It seems the fake arm only wanted to play video games.
Yes, it doesn't make sense to me either but I really don't want to elaborate on this any more so I'm just going to move on.

So there I was playing a video game when all of a sudden I was outside being chased by police. Yes... weird... I'm not sure if I'm the only one but my dreams are always pretty random like this. One moment I'll be doing one thing and the next I'm somewhere else doing something entirely different. It's like I channel surf in my sleep or something... Anyways, there I am running like hell with cop dogs and police behind me when all of a sudden I hit a dead end. I turn around to face the police and their dogs and my arm just starts glowing. Yes, glowing. It was glowing red and some weird rune like things started to appear on it and eventually the runes spread all over my body. My head started pounding and I let out a loud scream of anguish and blacked out. When I regained conciousness I noticed a whole city block was demolished. Did I cause it? Who knows... I 'channel surf' again.

Now I'm back at home about to pop in a new video game. I have no idea what the game was but apparently I was waiting a long time for it because I kept saying, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY HAVE IT!" Anyways, I finally pop in the game and get ready to play it when my brother comes in my room, grabs my 360 and stands it up, forcing the 360 to scratch my new game to hell. This of course pisses me off so I literally take my fake arm off it's spike and smack him across the face with it.

That's seriously the last thing I remember... The rest of the dream is only tidbits of stuff that I can't really recall.

Anyways, that's my dreams story. How did you enjoy your little trip through my imagination? I swear... it has a life of it's own.

Last edited by sabotage on Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know what you mean Sabo

thats one crazy dream you got there

they do have a mind of there own Laughing
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_o LOL, that's a weird dream...

One time I was having a dream where I was the wealthiest person in the world with Hayabusa and Hayate as my servents. Then I walk into one of the many rooms in my mansion and see a 360 with a copy of DOA4. Then I said, "Wait...This is a dream!" and wake up...>_>

People say (or use to say) dreams are in a different world...or something.
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmmmmm dreams....

well i cant remember any cus the last time i remembereda dream was like a year ago Surprised
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or another dimension Very Happy

i remember this dream like i just had it (a year ago)

this dream is so strange it isnt even funny

i first appeared on my porch but my friend was a hillbilly out to kill me

so i get in a car and drive off

then he got in a warthog(WTF?!) and started chasing me

while i was driving a ramp fell out of the sky and i went over the ramp(wee)

but then my ride crashed into a tree(yes a tree)

and he got closer to me so then a school bus came near me and i got on

the weird thing is is that no one was in it

so now he jumped the ramp and crashed on the same tree.

after that he got in a tractor that went 100mph (??!!)

while i escaped i saw both of are dogs singing?!

all they said was the word 'bark' not a bark that a dog does i mean the word 'bark'

for a while i head back home and he never caught me but then once i watched TV i saw him on pimp my ride!

they got his tractor fixed up with two plasmas, a big stereo system and a staircase? yes it leeds to the ceiling in his car(once again WTF?)

then he gotta gift from Xzibit and it was a diamond necklace with a little spinner on the end

and when i saw the end my friend says

Grasius MTV for Pimpin my Ride! (he was mexican anyway but still a litttle crazy)

then he drove off...and hit another damn tree! this time he blew up!

and then one of his socks was flying around in the air

an entertaining but crazy dream (im dead serious this happened too! Shocked )
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have alot of weird dreams but they aren't too long. This one was one of my favorites:

I was Hayabusa(awesome) and I was on a gameshow. There was an old lady and I kept knocking her off of a cliff with 1P+K(or 4P+K at the time of the dream). Each time, she would reappear slightly more attractive. After about 30 times, she finally appeared very attractive and I you know, did naughty things to her. I woke up and realized that I had my first wet dream and I never wanted to have another one ever again. *removed for the sake of Illmatic's appetite*

Last edited by Dances w Ninjas on Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
ICEBREAKER
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: REmakePRO15

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dances w Ninjas wrote:
I have alot of weird dreams but they aren't too long. This one was my favorites:

I was Hayabusa(awesome) and I was on a gameshow. There was an old lady and I kept knocking her off of a cliff with 1P+K(or 4P+K at the time of the dream). Each time, she would reappear slightly more attractive. After about 30 times, she finally appeared very attractive and I you know, did naughty things to her. I woke up and realized that I had my first wet dream and I never wanted to have another one ever again. I went to the bathroom later that day and found a dead ant on the tip of my nono spot covered in....you get the picture.

Shocked serious this is more funny than NoS's.Laughing
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dances w Ninjas wrote:
I have alot of weird dreams but they aren't too long. This one was one of my favorites:

I was Hayabusa(awesome) and I was on a gameshow. There was an old lady and I kept knocking her off of a cliff with 1P+K(or 4P+K at the time of the dream). Each time, she would reappear slightly more attractive. After about 30 times, she finally appeared very attractive and I you know, did naughty things to her. I woke up and realized that I had my first wet dream and I never wanted to have another one ever again. I went to the bathroom later that day and found a dead ant on the tip of my nono spot covered in....you get the picture.

LMFAO! OMG! WTF! That is SOOO disturbing.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've had quite a few weird dreams. But howcome everyone always posts dreams about videogames?

sabotage wrote:
I turn around to face the police and their dogs and my arm just starts glowing. Yes, glowing. It was glowing red and some weird rune like things started to appear on it

You know you've played too much NG where you have dreams about having an UF for an arm.

Dances w Ninjas wrote:

eghhhhh, man, that's fvck disgusting. Edit that last part out man, I just lost my appetite.

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Yeah, I've had quite a few weird dreams. But howcome everyone always posts dreams about videogames?

sabotage wrote:
I turn around to face the police and their dogs and my arm just starts glowing. Yes, glowing. It was glowing red and some weird rune like things started to appear on it

You know you've played too much NG where you have dreams about having an UF for an arm.

Actually the runes on my arm were tribal looking. Not kanji (sp.?).
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet sig Sab but do you have an AV to go along with that?
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dances w Ninjas wrote:

thats nasty!!!Very Funny

but like i said cloud mine is more strange than funny
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well strager how can you wake up with a dead ant at the tip of your no no
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the1/2angelcloud wrote:
sweet sig Sab but do you have an AV to go along with that?

Sort of. It's like 130x100 though so I can't use it here. I'll probably resize it later.
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Dances w Ninjas wrote:

I was Hayabusa(awesome) and I was on a gameshow. There was an old lady and I kept knocking her off of a cliff with 1P+K(or 4P+K at the time of the dream). Each time, she would reappear slightly more attractive. After about 30 times, she finally appeared very attractive and I you know, did naughty things to her. I woke up and realized that I had my first wet dream and I never wanted to have another one ever again.*whabam!*

eghhhhh, man, that's fvck disgusting. Edit that last part out man, I just lost my appetite.

*whabam!*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: