ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Movin Out.....Temporarily

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Transcended
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Movin Out.....Temporarily Reply with quote

well, I'm staying with a friend for a couple of weeks, so I'm feeling really good right now, on top of it, one of my oldest friends contacted me, after not hearing any news from me for like 5 years, even if I've fallen out of contact with my other friends, still nice to know, I have a couple great friends around Very Happy
M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, have fun. Very Happy

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
ICEBREAKER
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: REmakePRO15

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Movin Out.....Temporarily Reply with quote

Transcended wrote:
well, I'm staying with a friend for a couple of weeks, so I'm feeling really good right now, on top of it, one of my oldest friends contacted me, after not hearing any news from me for like 5 years, even if I've fallen out of contact with my other friends, still nice to know, I have a couple great friends around Very Happy

Are you going to not be able to come NF for a while?
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will you still be able to play NGB?
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...goodbye? Confused

Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Transcended
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only get online if I go to the library, and its a couple blocks away, but im here now, the walk really wasnt worth it, cant do as much on these comps as I could at the library near my old place, I brought my stuff with me so im still playing NGB, and 'tis not goodbye, chances are if things dont work out between my friend and his gf/finace, then I'll be staying, but it really doesnt bother me either way, I'm happy that hes happy, although there are times when they send me out on the streets at 2 am so they can have some "alone time" Wink but its still pretty cool guess Ive gotta try harder to get a job so I can get my own place, and yeah, im still playing NGB, I've done a lot better now that there arent so many people around
ICEBREAKER
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait so you've actually moved out of yor house until you have money So that you can pay the rent?
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, no, I'm living with a friend now (possibly temporarily), instead of at my parents place the deal was I stay with him for a couple of weeks, go with him, and help him find his way to cali, bring his gf back home, then move back into my parents place, meanwhile, I try to find a job here so that I can start earning money so I can commute between here and my old home so that way if i get a job, I can continue working, and eventually move out, its not as complicated as I made it sound
ICEBREAKER
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh okay then juts wanted to make sure.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

Gamertag: BLOOD SURFER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Movin Out.....Temporarily Reply with quote

Transcended wrote:

WATCH OUT!!! your gonna get AAAAaaaaassssRRRAaaaAAAAaaaaPPPPpeeeddddd!!! * ghost noises*
BLOOD SURFER
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

Gamertag: BLOOD SURFER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transcended wrote:
I can only get online if I go to the library, and its a couple blocks away, but im here now, the walk really wasnt worth it, cant do as much on these comps as I could at the library near my old place, I brought my stuff with me so im still playing NGB, and 'tis not goodbye, chances are if things dont work out between my friend and his gf/finace, then I'll be staying, but it really doesnt bother me either way, I'm happy that hes happy, although there are times when they send me out on the streets at 2 am so they can have some "alone time" Wink but its still pretty cool guess Ive gotta try harder to get a job so I can get my own place, and yeah, im still playing NGB, I've done a lot better now that there arent so many people around

buy a bike numb nuts
Transcended
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bet you think your cool for that huh?
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Movin Out.....Temporarily Reply with quote

BLOOD SURFER wrote:
Transcended wrote:

WATCH OUT!!! your gonna get AAAAaaaaassssRRRAaaaAAAAaaaaPPPPpeeeddddd!!! * ghost noises*

.... Constapation?

Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: