ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Painful moments in life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
do u want to hear something cool?when i was young i started a group kinda like fight club.i used to be their leader because i started it.everyone used to respect and wont dare mess with me.in fact i still am really strong now.i used to have a japanese coach(i think his name was ryu)who always said i was the best and he also used to teach us japanese!btw i remember something really wierd happened...when me and my buddies were playing catch a british boy came out of nowhere and pushed my best friend where he fell in mud.anyways i ran to my friend and helped him up then i went to the boy and asked him what his problem was.well he started making fun out of me,so i bullied him right on the spot until he wanted to hit me,so i ran away still insulting him while he tried to pummel me.anyways long story short he ended up crying(serves him right)and told on me though i explained what happened.until now i dont know what the hell happened.i mean why the hell did he push my friend with rage?! Confused

Fear, insecurity. We males mask it with rage, anger, apparent extroversion. Lotta actors out there.
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
If you think why? This is why: I'm not that good at getting a girl (not that it bothers me though). The point is, she knows that. And EVERY GODDAMN TIME I'm talking to a girl and she sees that she thinks I have a girlfriend. And then she starts with tips, hints, etc. Seriously, while it doesn't hurt that bad, I get reminded in this way. And she thinks it's funny. I'll show her something 'funny' these days...

Tyler D: girl theory V 1.1.0

The trick is to not care what they think at all. Oh, and act like you dont care, hard to get. I've found the number one draw for women is an aloof male. Most guys are salivating over them, if you have self respect and are less self conscious because of it they'll be drawn like moths to a flame. Matter of fact, one chick when I was living in the city I consciously tried this on. I said to myself ' shes not interested? screw her, i'm not interested '. Couple days later it was el bango. Twisted Evil

With women, it's all psychological. It's a mind's eye thing. You see yourself as strong, stable, and handsome and they'll come runnin. The female mindset is kinda like ' hey. i'm the vain one. i'm the complicated on. if a guy doesn't have his act together, its not gonna work so why bother. ' If you seem ' complete ' and not too introverted, yer all set.

Oh, and dont go for specific chicks. They decide that. Just be a gentleman to all of em. Because they taaaalk.
actually i am the shy guy type.what i mean is it is impossible for me to have eye contact to a girl unless she talkes to me.i cant even walk to a girl and flirt or at least talk!
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
TylerD wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
If you think why? This is why: I'm not that good at getting a girl (not that it bothers me though). The point is, she knows that. And EVERY GODDAMN TIME I'm talking to a girl and she sees that she thinks I have a girlfriend. And then she starts with tips, hints, etc. Seriously, while it doesn't hurt that bad, I get reminded in this way. And she thinks it's funny. I'll show her something 'funny' these days...

The trick is to not care what they think at all. Oh, and act like you dont care, hard to get. I've found the number one draw for women is an aloof male. Most guys are salivating over them, if you have self respect and are less self conscious because of it they'll be drawn like moths to a flame. Matter of fact, one chick when I was living in the city I consciously tried this on. I said to myself ' shes not interested? screw her, i'm not interested '. Couple days later it was el bango. Twisted Evil

With women, it's all psychological. It's a mind's eye thing. You see yourself as strong, stable, and handsome and they'll come runnin. The female mindset is kinda like ' hey. i'm the vain one. i'm the complicated on. if a guy doesn't have his act together, its not gonna work so why bother. ' If you seem ' complete ' and not too introverted, yer all set.

Oh, and dont go for specific chicks. They decide that. Just be a gentleman to all of em. Because they taaaalk.
actually i am the shy guy type.what i mean is it is impossible for me to have eye contact to a girl unless she talkes to me.i cant even walk to a girl and flirt or at least talk!

Ah, that'll come with age. Look em in the eye, treat em like people, etc etc Wink
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also this happened again(though i was much older) this time near the swimming pool with these 5 british kids were bullying my friends(for no damn reason).i went to them and again asked whats their problem.the youngest said :we just dont like u!!.i said:so that doesnt give u the right to mess with my friends.the kid called his friends to back him up!then his friends also had the same response!i swear i was so close to hitting them until my friend stopped me and said it wasnt worth it!so one of their friends(who was a fatso)went to the toilet near the pool(while insulting me)he slipped and fell on his ass(thats when the tension was gone),so i started laughing and walked away!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:

With women, it's all psychological. It's a mind's eye thing. You see yourself as strong, stable, and handsome and they'll come runnin. The female mindset is kinda like ' hey. i'm the vain one. i'm the complicated one. if a guy doesn't have his act together, its not gonna work so why bother. ' If you seem ' complete ' and not too introverted, yer all set.

Yeah I figured that out too. And I don't want the b*tch, either. I'll wait and see what happens.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
Ah, that'll come with age. Look em in the eye, treat em like people, etc etc Wink

Wait... girls have eyes?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what they say. But some girls have other 'eyes'.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's a random tip for everyone: don't try to understand women.

I can understand a whole bunch(have some troubles with memorising random things, but I usually learn pretty quick.)but for 15 years now, I had to live with 3 older sisters and my mum(my father is around but he doesn't talk too much), and I have yet to have any grasp in their way of thinking.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, although my sister is younger then me.

Another painful moment: when I heard that my uncle had died of cancer (he had it in one of his lungs). My mom and dad heard it when they were on vacation.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
TylerD wrote:

Wait... girls have eyes?

We're speaking hypothetically here. I'm sure the reality more often than not is ' O_O Razz '
DaLilWun
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting jumped by a gang of 8 people.... you don't know how threatening that is. They took my sneakers and my 50 dollars with a gun held up in my face. Then they beat the living hell out of me
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaLilWun wrote:
Getting jumped by a gang of 8 people.... you don't know how threatening that is. They took my sneakers and my 50 dollars with a gun held up in my face. Then they beat the living hell out of me

that's what you get for living in NY.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah me and my friend had a little fight ( not a real hust one of these you have when your young ) he walked out of the cabin ( we were on a camp with our class ) and i ran to the window that we usally have open and BANG i stood there with glass in på hands and head ( that hurted ).
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: