ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Why we stay up so late??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 2608
Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miniaznguy wrote:
not if the girl is a slut Wink


yep Laughing

thats how this wild world goes

but what Ryu_Hayabusa sad could mean something else entirely Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
not if the girl is a slut Wink


yep Laughing

thats how this wild world goes

but what Ryu_Hayabusa sad could mean something else entirely Confused


No, because you guys were talking about how people stay together forever. If you sleep with someone on the first night, meaning relationship is built on sex, there's no way it will last a year, let alone for life.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
not if the girl is a slut Wink


yep Laughing

thats how this wild world goes

but what Ryu_Hayabusa sad could mean something else entirely Confused


No, because you guys were talking about how people stay together forever. If you sleep with someone on the first night, meaning relationship is built on sex, there's no way it will last a year, let alone for life.


Well, that is what I meant, I think I said it wrong though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 2608
Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah cuz i was thinking that you meant something else Ryu_Hayabusa Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
not if the girl is a slut Wink


yep Laughing

thats how this wild world goes

but what Ryu_Hayabusa sad could mean something else entirely Confused


No, because you guys were talking about how people stay together forever. If you sleep with someone on the first night, meaning relationship is built on sex, there's no way it will last a year, let alone for life.


Well, that is what I meant, I think I said it wrong though.


It really wasn't confusing. I understood completely, just thought to reitirate the post for those who didn't.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 2608
Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
Ninja of Sorrow wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
not if the girl is a slut Wink


yep Laughing

thats how this wild world goes

but what Ryu_Hayabusa sad could mean something else entirely Confused


No, because you guys were talking about how people stay together forever. If you sleep with someone on the first night, meaning relationship is built on sex, there's no way it will last a year, let alone for life.


Well, that is what I meant, I think I said it wrong though.


It really wasn't confusing. I understood completely, just thought to reitirate the post for those who didn't.


it alright Illmatic i was just wondering if thats what it really meant

thanks though Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kloe Emily Nova
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 410
Location: A little place I like to call home...


PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I thjink if you DO look well enough there's a chance you'll find the one person who'll be loyal, and if you're willing, it may work out (until you die).

But then again, girls have always been so strange like that. (usually a secret, but I'm a bit of a romantic Very Happy ) <-- Only because you've known me long enough can I say this! ^_^
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kloe Emily Nova wrote:
Well, I thjink if you DO look well enough there's a chance you'll find the one person who'll be loyal, and if you're willing, it may work out (until you die).

But then again, girls have always been so strange like that. (usually a secret, but I'm a bit of a romantic Very Happy ) <-- Only because you've known me long enough can I say this! ^_^


You said the magic word. But these kind of boys/girls are getting rarer and rarer.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
harling13style
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 310
Location: Massachusetts


PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

archwarrior wrote:
i stay up late cuz i work late.
ha! ha! I stay up late cuz well I can't sleep early DamN it!! I also like to go to sleep late Twisted Evil
_________________
!WHAT A TWIST!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Kloe Emily Nova
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 410
Location: A little place I like to call home...


PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Kloe Emily Nova wrote:
Well, I thjink if you DO look well enough there's a chance you'll find the one person who'll be loyal, and if you're willing, it may work out (until you die).

But then again, girls have always been so strange like that. (usually a secret, but I'm a bit of a romantic Very Happy ) <-- Only because you've known me long enough can I say this! ^_^


You said the magic word. But these kind of boys/girls are getting rarer and rarer.


I have to agree. But I'm not currently expecting some one to like me at all. I just want real honest and loyal friends.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninja of Sorrow
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2006
Posts: 2608
Location: In the forests taking a nap...*has a shuriken ready for Eternal Rapture*...
Gamertag: Ninja of Sorrow
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least you got friends here Kloe Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kloe Emily Nova
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 12 Nov 2005
Posts: 410
Location: A little place I like to call home...


PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. Yeah! ^_^ *hugs friends*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja


Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Posts: 2413
Location: Out of my vector!
Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now, I'm staying up because in 2nd period, my friend Jose gave me these yellow tablets and said "they're sweet-tarts" and I said "but they have numbers and letters on them" and he said "just eat them" and I said "ok". So I ate one and it tasted horrible and he said "well don't chew the next one" and I responded "but I thought that you said they were sweet-tarts" and he said "shutup and take the pill". Naturally, being afraid of his large body mass, I swallowed the second pill and he informed me that I had just taken the equivalent of 54 cups of coffee. At least I'm not as bad as I was earlier today. In 3rd period I was laughing histerically at everything and in 4th period I was having random muscle spasms and couldn't control my right leg.

I'll get to sleep somehow.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dances w Ninjas wrote:
Right now, I'm staying up because in 2nd period, my friend Jose gave me these yellow tablets and said "they're sweet-tarts" and I said "but they have numbers and letters on them" and he said "just eat them" and I said "ok". So I ate one and it tasted horrible and he said "well don't chew the next one" and I responded "but I thought that you said they were sweet-tarts" and he said "shutup and take the pill". Naturally, being afraid of his large body mass, I swallowed the second pill and he informed me that I had just taken the equivalent of 54 cups of coffee. At least I'm not as bad as I was earlier today. In 3rd period I was laughing histerically at everything and in 4th period I was having random muscle spasms and couldn't control my right leg.

I'll get to sleep somehow.


Some friends you have.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja


Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Posts: 2413
Location: Out of my vector!
Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me about it. It's just him though. He's a senior and is mildly violent(not anything bad) towards the freshmen he's in charge of (long haired trumpet freshmen). My other friends don't put foreign objects down my throat.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group