ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

oh crap...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: oh crap... Reply with quote

Ok, me and my freind were at the computer lab at school and were talkng via MS word. Then out teacher finds out (and we were talking about dirty things too...) and now are baned from the computers. plus they are calling the administrator, and also we might be suspended! Cry Baby
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1321
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's your own silly fault for doing it and/or getting caught. If you're talking about dirty things, use your cellphone or just talk between classes.

Edit: Before anyone says I'm being harsh, I've been suspended from school (off record) because this little 12 year old prat refused to leave me alone, even after being told off like 5 times by various heads of school. He stopped bothering me after I threw him 5 feet across the schoolground.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was the last period in our small lab, pus I have no cell phone. I SHOULD have closed it out, but minimized it and she saw it in the task bar 9why was she looking?) Anyway, I dont think you were being harsh, I just dont want my mom to know (hell, I am still a kid Laughing )
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DaLilWun
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 1134
Location: Queenz, NYC
Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That happened to me a loooot of times. <_< But the teacher just failed me. I don't care I still had an 85 average xD
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
Well, that's your own silly fault for doing it and/or getting caught. If you're talking about dirty things, use your cellphone or just talk between classes.

Edit: Before anyone says I'm being harsh, I've been suspended from school (off record) because this little 12 year old prat refused to leave me alone, even after being told off like 5 times by various heads of school. He stopped bothering me after I threw him 5 feet across the schoolground.


It is REALLY sad how often people get away with using cellphones in class. I swear, the teachers are blind.
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
wizzard
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 347
Location: San Diego, CA
Gamertag: xWizzardx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, when I used to teach, I once caught a student watching adult content in the computer labs. I had to send him to the principal immediately. He was suspended for 2 weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizzard wrote:
hmm, when I used to teach, I once caught a student watching adult content in the computer labs. I had to send him to the principal immediately. He was suspended for 2 weeks.


Yay! A not-blind teacher!!!!

Wait... you used to teach!?!??? Shocked
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
wizzard
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 347
Location: San Diego, CA
Gamertag: xWizzardx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ookami wrote:
wizzard wrote:
hmm, when I used to teach, I once caught a student watching adult content in the computer labs. I had to send him to the principal immediately. He was suspended for 2 weeks.


Yay! A not-blind teacher!!!!

Wait... you used to teach!?!??? Shocked


yes, I used to teach kids how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizzard wrote:
hmm, when I used to teach, I once caught a student watching adult content in the computer labs. I had to send him to the principal immediately. He was suspended for 2 weeks.


Good riddance, if he wants to get horny he has to do that in his own time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Seidon
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 180



PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--

Last edited by Seidon on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seidon wrote:
i have been suspended 5 times throughout secondary school 4 times it was for fighting and once for telling my german teacher to fvck off.


In German?
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was suspended for 3 days, and will prolly go to Alternative School. Never realized so many ppl here were delinquents Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Well, I was suspended for 3 days, and will prolly go to Alternative School. Never realized so many ppl here were delinquents Wink


Poor Ninjilla. Now his life will be ruined by the influence of drunks and failures.
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always been good. Sometimes a prank, but nothing major.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY BACK!!! I did another thing after my suspension, so I was further grounded (shot a car...<.<(it was only a pellet tho...<.<)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group