ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

High Scores!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Score High or Low?
High 20 up
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Average 11-19
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Low 10 down
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

harling13style
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
Your poll is way off if you are talking about only Normal. How can 11-19 million be average when the highest Normal non cheating score that I've seen is mine at 16.4 million? The 20 million and above is not even possible on Normal unless you cheat. Bad poll IMO.
yeah I guess it is kind ah way off. I was thinking of someone's MN high score when i put 20 plus.
harling13style
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump! ok now the poll accepts any Difficulty High score, so come on BUMP!
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
If I chain UT's which helps me make my time, I'm going to have a good score. I got over 27 million by just making all my time bonuses and not knowing anything about the Intercept and end of chapter times or kills. HP1 has the same times as Hard on NGB.

Hate to rain on your parade but 27 million is a TERRIBLE score for HP1.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I suck as gettong Karma. I usually get 10 m in all my runs. I think I got like 11 on Vh, very average or low I have heard. Oh well, still got to practice!
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
bigalski wrote:
If I chain UT's which helps me make my time, I'm going to have a good score. I got over 27 million by just making all my time bonuses and not knowing anything about the Intercept and end of chapter times or kills. HP1 has the same times as Hard on NGB.

Hate to rain on your parade but 27 million is a TERRIBLE score for HP1.

Did you read everything I said? You are the one who said speed was important and making time limits in HP1 lead to good scores if nothing else. I said I got 27 million by just making the time bonuses the very first time I played it. I didn't know how to ID or how to use the Intercept. I got over 30 million but I had only been playing a month plus I was trying to make videos on the 30 million score. If I played it now knowing what I know, I would do much better. Remember the game had been out over a year before I even started playing it.

Also how is being in the top 5% with 27 million a terrible score? That's pretty arrogant. I think it's a really good score considering it was the first time I played HP1 compared to someone like yourself who had been playing at least a year longer. Either way, you have your opinion about it and I have mine.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARROGANT!? LOL.... No, I prefer HONEST.

Yes. Yes I did read everything you said but you obviously forgot what I said in the beginning when I said SPEED was the most important factor to get a high score. I even said chaining UT's was a bad idea. For some reason though, you felt that mentioning chaining UT's (Which I said was a bad idea to begin with) was how you got score to 27 Million. That score, IMO, is terrible. Sorry, but I'm going to tell you my honest opinion no matter what. If you can't take honesty then perhaps it's best you don't involve yourself in a conversation with me.

The game may have been out for over a year but the HP's came out MUCH later. I didn't actually actually get the HP's until I got XBL on Christmas of 2004. (Thus, when I got the HP's is when I seriously started to play NG for top score) Before the HP's, I would play for style and never even knew about time limits on Encounters until AFTER the HP's.

When I got the HP's I looked at the scores and everybody was all crowded. 27 Million was seriously nowhere in sight so yes, I will stand by my opinion and say 27 million IS a bad score. If you can't take all kinds of criticism then don't post your personal scores or whatever.

And since when is being in the top 5% all of a sudden braggable? Seriously... who's arrogant now.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
ARROGANT!? LOL.... No, I prefer HONEST.

Yes. Yes I did read everything you said but you obviously forgot what I said in the beginning when I said SPEED was the most important factor to get a high score. I even said chaining UT's was a bad idea. For some reason though, you felt that mentioning chaining UT's (Which I said was a bad idea to begin with) was how you got score to 27 Million. That score, IMO, is terrible. Sorry, but I'm going to tell you my honest opinion no matter what. If you can't take honesty then perhaps it's best you don't involve yourself in a conversation with me.

The game may have been out for over a year but the HP's came out MUCH later. I didn't actually actually get the HP's until I got XBL on Christmas of 2004. (Thus, when I got the HP's is when I seriously started to play NG for top score) Before the HP's, I would play for style and never even knew about time limits on Encounters until AFTER the HP's.

When I got the HP's I looked at the scores and everybody was all crowded. 27 Million was seriously nowhere in sight so yes, I will stand by my opinion and say 27 million IS a bad score. If you can't take all kinds of criticism then don't post your personal scores or whatever.

And since when is being in the top 5% all of a sudden braggable? Seriously... who's arrogant now.

I think you are getting a bit big for your britches. You come off like an ass saying a score is terrible when first of all I made all the time limits and got 27 million MY FIRST TIME PLAYING IT so there has to be some speed in making time limits. Second of all, you had over a year playing experience compared to me. Third, only 163 people would be ahead of me and 3700 behind me and yet you say that is terrible. I'm not bragging at the score, I'm making a point that you say 27 million is terrible when it's high up. You are the one bragging with your I am so good attitude. Sabotage is so great and everyone is so bad. If you think being in the top 5% is terrible, you are a lot more arrogant than I thought. My score would probably just as much as yours if I had the knowledge you had of the game. I had no clue how to Intercept or know anything of the end of chapter scores worked and the next time I played it, I got over 30 million. Chaining UT's does equate to speed. Did you chain UT's on the Challenges? Did it make them faster to get through? Of course it did. You want to go at it, fine with me since I stand by my opinions as well. Maybe you should take your own advice not not get in a conversation with me if you can't take the critcism of somebody disagreeing with the almighty Sabotage.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigalski wrote:
I think you are getting a bit big for your britches. You come off like an ass saying a score is terrible when first of all I made all the time limits and got 27 million MY FIRST TIME PLAYING IT so there has to be some speed in making time limits.[/b]

Don't talk to me like I'm a kid. Seriously, that's your only warning.

Quote:
Second of all, you had over a year playing experience compared to me. Third, only 163 people would be ahead of me and 3700 behind me and yet you say that is terrible. I'm not bragging at the score, I'm making a point that you say 27 million is terrible when it's high up.

If your not bragging about the score then why the hell did you mention it in the first place and use "it was my first time playing, I didn't know anything about the game, but I still managed to get top 5%". That right there is just plain ol' bragging. It had NO purpose but you felt it just HAD to be mentioned. Why would you mention it even AFTER I already said speed was important. UT's will get you a terrible score. You decided to use your example anyways and I gave you my honest opinion on it.

Quote:
You are the one bragging with your I am so good attitude. Sabotage is so great and everyone is so bad.

I never once said anything even near bragging. You did however Mr. "27 Million on my First Playthrough". Rolling Eyes

As for that following comment... dude, ain't you like 40? Grow the fvck up.

Quote:
If you think being in the top 5% is terrible, you are a lot more arrogant than I thought. My score would probably just as much as yours if I had the knowledge you had of the game. I had no clue how to Intercept or know anything of the end of chapter scores worked and the next time I played it, I got over 30 million. Chaining UT's does equate to speed. Did you chain UT's on the Challenges? Did it make them faster to get through? Of course it did. You want to go at it, fine with me since I stand by my opinions as well.

Again, when is being in the top 5% all of a sudden braggable? Your the one that keeps trying to push it even after I already gave my opinion on your score. However, YOUR arrogance can not accept the fact that I'm not going to be like everybody else and say "Hey, way to go Bigalski, your amazing" or "Bigalski, you are a god among gods" or whatever little comment you want from me just so you can feel secure about yourself. Sorry, I gave my honest opinion. Again, if you can't take ALL KINDS of criticism don't involve yourself in a conversation with me. Which, it looks like you CAN'T take all kinds of criticism so I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. You can only take positive feedback which is pretty pathetic. And if you don't get feedback at all it upsets you even worse. Need proof?

How about the way you get upset when nobody comments on your videos? It's like you're expecting people to immediately say, "Hey, nice job on this" or "Once again Bigalski, your the best". Sorry, I'm not going to be your personal cheerleader. However, I know if someone was to say "This video was boring/crappy/whatever" you would immediately jump on their back.

Quote:
Maybe you should take your own advice not not get in a conversation with me if you can't take the critcism of somebody disagreeing with the almighty Sabotage.

LOL... your some peice of work. Say those exact words in a mirror.

Anyways, I'm done with you and this conversation. But before I go:

Seriously... grow up.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaaaaaaaaaaym. Amazing how internet arguments can start >_> Both of you just chill... Very Happy
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaLilWun wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaaaym. Amazing how internet arguments can start >_> Both of you just chill... Very Happy

Don't give them a reason to team up on you Laughing
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i'm not scared. It's just a forum -.-. Just telling them to calm down before this goes any further.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaLilWun wrote:
lol i'm not scared. It's just a forum -.-. Just telling them to calm down before this goes any further.

True that. What I would like to know though: what is the maximum you can get on Eternal Legend? I'm at 3 million now and at Phase 5.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 Million was the best for HP2. I'm pretty sure that was Captain Tuttles score. In any case that's alot, he must've hit each encounter perfectly.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The high score for Eternal Legend was 12 million and change, set by (three guesses) Platinum. I held the record for a couple of weeks with 11.5 million.

The high score without insane farming is Shinobier's legendary 10.5 million.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh right... EL is a tad bit different than HP2.... For some strange reason I was thinking HP2 immediately when I heard EL. Anyways, what Edge said is right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: