ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

what's the most craziest thing you did in the game?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 1545
Location: the XNinjas dojo
Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: what's the most craziest thing you did in the game? Reply with quote

well i made a vid of me killin the clones with the wooden sword and i say that's crazy Razz
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: what's the most craziest thing you did in the game? Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
well i made a vid of me killin the clones with the wooden sword and i say that's crazy Razz


Izuna Dropping the first Very Hard Clone. Multiple times.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harling13style
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 310
Location: Massachusetts


PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killing the Giant Dragon on Chapter 10 on Hard without losing a single drop of health!
_________________
!WHAT A TWIST!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add these one to the list: Archive Fiend Challenge en Ritual Room Challenge done on Very Hard. I'm pretty proud of killing 50 cats and 50 monk fiends in one go.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackninja
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 20 Sep 2005
Posts: 551
Location: Norway
Gamertag: AreErKul
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

standing on Murais head for about ten seconds. And beating all missions on MN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
harling13style
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 310
Location: Massachusetts


PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackninja wrote:
standing on Murais head for about ten seconds. And beating all missions on MN.

well done! with beating all the missions on MN, they're really Hard! did you unlock the Cheat Menu?! ppl say you get it if you do that! i think they also said something about beating it on MN and missions! I think they ment both!
Edit:::- Beating the game on MN and Beating the Missions on MN!
_________________
!WHAT A TWIST!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
goninja
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja


Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Posts: 442
Location: LA, CA


PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackninja wrote:
standing on Murais head for about ten seconds. And beating all missions on MN.

Holy crap! How'd you do that?!?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um...............................................................................................................................................i killed the TDS clone in hard only using guillotine throws
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm...I'd probabaly have to say my no muramasa run on VH (original NG).

harling13style wrote:
did you unlock the Cheat Menu?! ppl say you get it if you do that! i think they also said something about beating it on MN and missions! I think they ment both!
Edit:::- Beating the game on MN and Beating the Missions on MN!


Rolling Eyes There's no cheat menu...
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoN 3 enemies, or maybe accidentall BoN a crab fiend after is tried to jump attack me. Also me starting a BoN on a Black Spider Ninja and the other trying to do a flipgrab and getting caught in the party Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 906
Location: NY


PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The clone section of MM..? I beat like every phase in one try.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
harling13style
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 310
Location: Massachusetts


PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Umm...I'd probabaly have to say my no muramasa run on VH (original NG).

harling13style wrote:
did you unlock the Cheat Menu?! ppl say you get it if you do that! i think they also said something about beating it on MN and missions! I think they ment both!
Edit:::- Beating the game on MN and Beating the Missions on MN!


Rolling Eyes There's no cheat menu...

CRAP! why do people lie? Lying B@STARDS.
_________________
!WHAT A TWIST!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harling13style wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
Umm...I'd probabaly have to say my no muramasa run on VH (original NG).

harling13style wrote:
did you unlock the Cheat Menu?! ppl say you get it if you do that! i think they also said something about beating it on MN and missions! I think they ment both!
Edit:::- Beating the game on MN and Beating the Missions on MN!


Rolling Eyes There's no cheat menu...

CRAP! why do people lie? Lying B@STARDS.


Because they are losers.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harling13style
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 310
Location: Massachusetts


PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
harling13style wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
Umm...I'd probabaly have to say my no muramasa run on VH (original NG).

harling13style wrote:
did you unlock the Cheat Menu?! ppl say you get it if you do that! i think they also said something about beating it on MN and missions! I think they ment both!
Edit:::- Beating the game on MN and Beating the Missions on MN!


Rolling Eyes There's no cheat menu...

CRAP! why do people lie? Lying B@STARDS.


Because they are losers.

lol True to that.
_________________
!WHAT A TWIST!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Patrask
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 03 Feb 2006
Posts: 95



PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy things i've done... To much to list them all. :-/
I'll just put a few of them up here.

  • Going into melee with 3 changed Berserkers at the same time (GB challenge)
  • Going up the core in Hard using only the lvl 1 Lunar
  • Killing Doku in 20 seconds with VF (Normal, would've been to much of a hassle to do it with the minions)

_________________
Ninja Dog - 16,90 mil
Normal - 17,30 mil
Hard - 18,19 mil
Very Hard - 18,54 mil
Master Ninja - 22,57 mil
Mission Mode - 50,12 mil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group