ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Valentines day is coming up so...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Aug 2005
Posts: 1821

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dark tranquility wrote:
i bought things to my GF and then we saw a movie and ate snacks and well cuddled Smile


Wow, none of my friends got their GF's anything for valentines day because they are bvtches, so they say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
that damn girl i like STILL hasn't logged on to fvcking myspace!


What is myspace? Mine just sms-ed me and called me earlier today.


http://www.myspace.com
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miniaznguy wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
that damn girl i like STILL hasn't logged on to fvcking myspace!


What is myspace? Mine just sms-ed me and called me earlier today.


http://www.myspace.com


Don't click that link! That site is evil.... stupid too.



Hate me if you want Mini, it don't matter to me. Razz
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aces_High wrote:
dark tranquility wrote:
i bought things to my GF and then we saw a movie and ate snacks and well cuddled Smile


Wow, none of my friends got their GF's anything for valentines day because they are bvtches, so they say.


Then why are they're their GF's I wonder? Only good for a certain thing?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1321
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I read GF I think Ghost Fish. Is that bad?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
Every time I read GF I think Ghost Fish. Is that bad?


If you don't have any problems dating a spectral fish which munches on you when you try to kiss it, then it won't be so bad.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
Every time I read GF I think Ghost Fish. Is that bad?


No.... just makes girls all the scarier... >.>
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
wizzard
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 07 Aug 2005
Posts: 347
Location: San Diego, CA
Gamertag: xWizzardx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least this site is not like Anandtech forums, over there, all guys always ask for pictures as soon as you speak of a girlfriend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizzard wrote:
at least this site is not like Anandtech forums, over there, all guys always ask for pictures as soon as you speak of a girlfriend.


Because they are desperate?

Her parents already approved me, apparently I made quite a happening there already and I haven't even been there.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well apparently the one i like read my message yesterday, but hasn't replied. so, i must wait until the next school day to meet her i guess...and if she accepts ill prolly get a good chance of her parent's approval cus my sister if a friend of her sister, and because of that my mom knows her mom.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miniaznguy wrote:
well apparently the one i like read my message yesterday, but hasn't replied. so, i must wait until the next school day to meet her i guess...and if she accepts ill prolly get a good chance of her parent's approval cus my sister if a friend of her sister, and because of that my mom knows her mom.


I for one will keep my fingers crossed. Go for it dude! Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group