ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Doku's diary.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaLilWun
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: Sir Boingal0t

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Diary,
I fought Ryu today and got badly OWNED ;-;. The worst part is, he took my Kitetsu..... Jark >_<!!

Dear Diary,
I tried to give Rachel the awakening, but Alma moved in my way and I struck her crystal ball. She blew up right in front of my face..... Ow....... What's worse, I.............. OMG MY KITETSU!!! I LEFT IT AGAIN!! I think that was my last copy... don't worry, I guess I have to call Muramasa again......****!!!

Dear Diary,
I got a brand new kitetsu. But it took all my essence away. Damn you Muramasa. -.- What's worse, he forgot to add the thing that makes it come back to you. I threw it at Ryu, but he dodged it and it friggin plunged into the wall. I was way too busy trying to get it back, but Ryu made minced samurai sushi out of me -.-; Damn you old man, I ain't never gonna buy products from you, even in the after life, see you in a few years -.-..... well maybe a hundred. Oh well, at least I turned Ryu Blue ;DDDD
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Diary,

I brought the defective Kitetsu back to Muramasa's shop, and explained the problem. He said that he was tired of making evil weapons for me to use to kill innocent people. I decided to teach him a lesson. I reached over the counter, and grabbed the old man. I was about to introduce my kitetsu to his face when Ishtaros walked in. Apparently, she was going to commision Muramasa to make her some more of those stupid armulets she's always wearing. Stupid women looses them left and right. Needless to say, she was pretty pissed. It's kinda hard to walk around in this armor with my shoe in my face.....

~Doku, Lord of the Greater Fiends

Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: