ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Doku's diary.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's easy, just think of the least likely thing Doku'll think or do.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not many people know that the blue flame within Doku is actually a reflection of his sadness from his terrible up bringing.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try something (it will suck I know):

Dear Diary:

Did a ballgame with the Lesser Fiends today, in front of the temple with the Serpent Diety statue. Why that small thing is still there I have no idea dear diary. It can be easily stolen by some intruder.

But let's get back to the ballgame. All went well at first, I was again the referee and watched the Lesser Fiends go at it. Then a Crab Fiend accidently squished the ball (I should have NEVER let them in the field, the goal is enough for them dear diary). A fight broke out, heads rolled, the usual when something I organize goes wrong.

At this point I seriously questioned myself if I was really the Lord of Greater Fiends. Because these Fiends were anything but. After cutting right to the chase I sended everyone away.

As you see dear diary, I had a normal day so to speak.

(Mental note to self: don't talk to a dairy)

Until next time dairy.

(Mental note to self #2: stop talking to it)
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. That's good.
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I destroyed this topic...
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it happens
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
LOL. That's good.

Thanks Smile
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres one:
dear diary,
im gay and im proud of it...i found out who i really am just after i bvtch a blondie and i carried her to the palace.i did some perverted things to her,but then i realised that i did not feel aroused.thats when murai walked in and felt hot.he took of his shirt to feel comfy.oh he had these amazing muscles!...hes so dreamy.anyways im planning to tell him how i feel,but i cant seem to do it...its because that damn gamov is always around him!anyways one day he shall know.

love doku,
mwah Love
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
Ninjilla wrote:
Diary Entry

Well, I finally got that sword for the emporer. Dark Kitten Magnet, I think it was. Didnt pay attention. Got a promotion too, Gogohn totally spilled some soda on The emporer. What a noob. Raised my Counter Strike rank, but some guy called "Ryu Hayabusa 123" kepy killing me. Damn De_Inferno map. Well, I guess I will go out and kill some more ppl.

PS. My pimp side buisness is great! Got 3 peaople already. I will use Rachel to make Alma even better, so more money for me!

Memo to self: Possible expansion into dominatrix/whip based activities?

Diary, have you been wrting memo's to me again? THNAKS! I love them all, Winglets, whips, legs, un UT'able armor. the works. I got 1000$ from some guy named "Gamov", who wanted a strap on. I told him I didnt have any, gave him a pickle, and he cried and went into some blimp. Cant please everyone.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
heres one:
dear diary,
im gay and im proud of it...i found out who i really am just after i bvtch a blondie and i carried her to the palace.i did some perverted things to her,but then i realised that i did not feel aroused.thats when murai walked in and felt hot.he took of his shirt to feel comfy.oh he had these amazing muscles!...hes so dreamy.anyways im planning to tell him how i feel,but i cant seem to do it...its because that damn gamov is always around him!anyways one day he shall know.

love doku,
mwah Love
that is just... sooo... wrong... Shocked

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear diary 1

today i met up with a guy named that called me a veeeery strange name, he called me "blue fu*king g*y", it was REALLY scary, not even my powers could match his, i called him "darling" and he said that scary thingy.

dear diary 2

today, my friend you know the cow from the newest gay disney movie, showed med a new game. it was called something like" counter-cheese" or something like that. well i got killed the first time i played and now im scared of flashy things, cause i peed myself in fear of that a bullet might come out of the monitor.

PS: i pee with the blue flame in my head.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear diary,

Alma wants me to take a paternity test. She fianlly noticed her fiend child's blue flame face is awfuly similar to mine. I don't think I should be held accountable though. I mean, she's the fiend realm's bycicle; everybody gets a ride. Even Yotunfrau hit that....She should know better, I may have turned her into a fiend, but nobody told her to walk around naked.

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Dear diary,

Alma wants me to take a paternity test. She fianlly noticed her fiend child's blue flame face is awfuly similar to mine. I don't think I should be held accountable though. I mean, she's the fiend realm's bycicle; everybody gets a ride. Even Yotunfrau hit that....She should know better, I may have turned her into a fiend, but nobody told her to walk around naked.

Dear Diary,

Alma keeps bvtch about the kid. She doesn't seem to notice the extra eyes on the body. Oh well, time to smack some sense into her. I'm not the lord of Greater Fiends for nothing.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
Dear diary,

Dear Diary,

Alma keeps bvtch about the kid. She doesn't seem to notice the extra eyes on the body. Oh well, time to smack some sense into her. I'm not the lord of Greater Fiends for nothing.

Dear diary,

Alma whooped my ass, seriously, this starts looking like my relationship with Ihstaros, with the difference that being owned by a little bvtch with a whip is a lot hornier than just getting smashed by random objects from the vincinity.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
Dear diary,

Dear Diary,

Dear diary,

Alma whooped my ass, seriously, this starts looking like my relationship with Ihstaros, with the difference that being owned by a little bvtch with a whip is a lot hornier than just getting smashed by random objects from the vincinity.

Dear Diary,

Alma and I settled our differences. She admits the kid is not mine. Those extra eyes where noticed by her when she saw that the belly winked three times in a row. She also admits that she was so far in extacy that she doesn't clearly remember who pulled the strings. One burden off of my shoulders. But I have to teach Hydracubus a lesson or two about reproduction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: