ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How to destroy the Earth
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: How to destroy the Earth Reply with quote

How to destroy the earth.

http://qntm.org/destroy

You know you want to.
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1322
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why kill everyone in the world when equal fun could be had with a sword, a pistol and a crowded high street of people you know and CANNOT stand?

Note that this is a joke.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edge AoM wrote:
Why kill everyone in the world when equal fun could be had with a sword, a pistol and a crowded high street of people you know and CANNOT stand?

Note that this is a joke.


Pffh. Kill everyone in the world? That's such a pathetic goal. We're not talking about wiping out humainity, or life. Those goals are MUCH easier to achieve. No, this is a guide for those who want the Earth to not be there anymore.

We're talking destruction, not just devistation.
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a decent read. But all of those theories are ridiculously improbable

Quote:
There is evidence that in the past, asteroids have hit the Earth with the explosive yield of five billion Hiroshima bombs - and such evidence is difficult to find.



Shocked Wow....did not know that one.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ookami
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Posts: 2344
Location: San Jose, CA


PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
That was a decent read. But all of those theories are ridiculously improbable

Quote:
There is evidence that in the past, asteroids have hit the Earth with the explosive yield of five billion Hiroshima bombs - and such evidence is difficult to find.



Shocked Wow....did not know that one.


Improbable, but not impossible.
_________________


Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA I NOW CONTROL YOU EARTH!!!!!!!!1! >.>...... <.<.....>.<
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ookami wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
That was a decent read. But all of those theories are ridiculously improbable

Quote:
There is evidence that in the past, asteroids have hit the Earth with the explosive yield of five billion Hiroshima bombs - and such evidence is difficult to find.



Shocked Wow....did not know that one.


Improbable, but not impossible.


That being the reason why I chose that word.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like the thing that made the dinosaurs extinct. Although we don't know for sure, this could be the no. 1 reason.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Aug 2005
Posts: 1821

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call Chuck Norris!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So a dead link is the method for destroying the Earth? Not impressed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
So a dead link is the method for destroying the Earth? Not impressed.


Dead Link = Dead People = Dead Planet.

Or something.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 04 Sep 2005
Posts: 1322
Location: Glasgow, Scotland


PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was probably pulled down under the patriot act.

(as Bush) "We must stop these vile terrorist theorists from their plots to destroy the Earth!





That's my job!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks 2 years from now* what job?

*GASP* so the government IS browsing the internet...Ryu you better be ready for the full force of da man cus of your...little joke!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miniaznguy wrote:
*GASP* so the government IS browsing the internet...Ryu you better be ready for the full force of da man cus of your...little joke!


KEEP 'EM COMING.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
miniaznguy
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 2758
Location: unsuspiciously having an affair with your mom >.>
Gamertag: Miniaznguy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
miniaznguy wrote:
*GASP* so the government IS browsing the internet...Ryu you better be ready for the full force of da man cus of your...little joke!


KEEP 'EM COMING.


rock on! fight da man!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group