ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Lol some kids....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
OMG. If that was me and I tried to talk to MY Mom like that when I was 9.... OMG she would knock my head clean off my shoulders. Laughing I won't even talk to my Mom like that now because she would still knock my head clean off my shoulders. That little kid needs to come spend a weekend down at my house. My mom will straighten his little ass out.


That is what you call respect for your parents I guess.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents were fair. If I stepped out of line I deserved the punishment.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
My parents were fair. If I stepped out of line I deserved the punishment.


Same here. Nothing more to add.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Megla Zero
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 850
Location: Charlotte, NC
Gamertag: Meglazero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
sabotage wrote:
My parents were fair. If I stepped out of line I deserved the punishment.


Same here. Nothing more to add.


I probably got away with more than I should have been able to.... but overall, my dad was fair enough. One time he pinned me to a freezer in the supermarket cuz I was being a dumbass Laughing never did that again Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 1946
Location: somewhere in the milky way
Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would pin that MF and kick his ass if he talked to me like that
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reeyoohoyab
Greater Fiend
Greater Fiend


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 174

Gamertag: lol not mine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow what a spoiled kid. whoever filmed this whas pretty much some guy in a blue hat. my parents are fair enough. theyre like ogres break my preacious mask. get the hammer
annoy me to death. get the spending time shoved in a box with wasps.
_________________
ryu hayabusa is my third cousin twice removed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reeyoohoyab wrote:
wow what a spoiled kid. whoever filmed this whas pretty much some guy in a blue hat. my parents are fair enough. theyre like ogres break my preacious mask. get the hammer
annoy me to death. get the spending time shoved in a box with wasps.


Add this one to the list: talk about things that don't make sense at all.

Please, make sense in your posts man. It is for your own good.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
reeyoohoyab
Greater Fiend
Greater Fiend


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 174

Gamertag: lol not mine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
reeyoohoyab wrote:
wow what a spoiled kid. whoever filmed this whas pretty much some guy in a blue hat. my parents are fair enough. theyre like ogres break my preacious mask. get the hammer
annoy me to death. get the spending time shoved in a box with wasps.


Add this one to the list: talk about things that don't make sense at all.

Please, make sense in your posts man. It is for your own good.


Question your post makes no sense man
_________________
ryu hayabusa is my third cousin twice removed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot more then yours, but I am not going to debate with you over this.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
reeyoohoyab
Greater Fiend
Greater Fiend


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 174

Gamertag: lol not mine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debate lol Very Happy
_________________
ryu hayabusa is my third cousin twice removed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 1946
Location: somewhere in the milky way
Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine make sense especially the cow stance teqhnique312r u1237 6 123h 123u h23h123jh d31o3nr 4u3iu4uro DO&%/%/%4
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aces_High
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Aug 2005
Posts: 1821

Gamertag: blitzkrieg047

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reeyoohoyab wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
reeyoohoyab wrote:
wow what a spoiled kid. whoever filmed this whas pretty much some guy in a blue hat. my parents are fair enough. theyre like ogres break my preacious mask. get the hammer
annoy me to death. get the spending time shoved in a box with wasps.


Add this one to the list: talk about things that don't make sense at all.

Please, make sense in your posts man. It is for your own good.


Question your post makes no sense man


LOL dont you just love it when people make stuff up right on the spot?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aces_High wrote:
reeyoohoyab wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
reeyoohoyab wrote:
wow what a spoiled kid. whoever filmed this whas pretty much some guy in a blue hat. my parents are fair enough. theyre like ogres break my preacious mask. get the hammer
annoy me to death. get the spending time shoved in a box with wasps.


Add this one to the list: talk about things that don't make sense at all.

Please, make sense in your posts man. It is for your own good.


Question your post makes no sense man


LOL dont you just love it when people make stuff up right on the spot?


Depends on the person who makes it up. Ah what the heck: no it annoys me big time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
downsideup-wtf
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 220
Location: The planet Earth.


PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent seen the vid yet. but by the replies i've seen...


i'd insert a boot in2 that kid's butt and duct tape and glue it there. then at every given moment i'd kick the boot and there4 the kid. then 2 end the day i would stick his head in a freezer and put a lock on the door. Mr. Green
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reeyoohoyab
Greater Fiend
Greater Fiend


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 174

Gamertag: lol not mine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techqnecly that kid is cool
_________________
ryu hayabusa is my third cousin twice removed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group