ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Paranormal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
@Deamon: I heared the glass fall. I'm 100% sure about that. What else would I hear if glass fell on the ground?

You don't get me right.

Maybe you only thought you heard the Glass fall, you have in your head the standard rule: What goes up must come down. so if you think you saw something some up, you automatically also think you heard it fall and come down, purely out of the common sense.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you even read what I posted? When I looked at that tiny piece of glass, it jumped. Thus moving up, only an inch or so. Then it fell down. Thus making the sound. I'm not making this up. I'm dead serious. I know what I heared and saw, 100% sure.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Did you even read what I posted? When I looked at that tiny piece of glass, it jumped. Thus moving up, only an inch or so. Then it fell down. Thus making the sound. I'm not making this up. I'm dead serious. I know what I heared and saw, 100% sure.

how long ago was this?
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemon_Maior wrote:
Death wrote:
see in the quran they mention scientific facts and examples everywhere...i dont know about christianity,but i do know is that why do u think we have so much faith.it is because some people doubt it and when they read the whole quran believe me u will believe!i believe in a god because i think logically there is so much life on earth that u cant even imagine and this is only on earth only now imagine in space!!even there is so many facts in the quran that even some people tried to prove it wrong but they failed...

I have been raised as a roman-catholic(SP?), I know what the Bible says, but from what I have read there is nothing that would make me want to believe there someone(or something) controlling everything. and from what I have heard (and read) the Quran and the Bible have the same basic ideas. both of them require me to believe something without proof, out of blind faith, I can't do that. Bible, Quran, Thora, they are all written by humans, and in a time so ling ago. I mean Jesus is supposed to have lived in a time where people used to believe Centours and three headed dogs exist! any source from that time are greatly to be contested.
umm...the quran wasnt written by human!no offense but u r talking like exactly how allah mentioned how unbelievers talk.again dont take this the wrong way.al-nahl(the bee) ((And when it is said to them, what is it that your Lord has revealed? They say: Stories of the ancients; That they may bear their burdens entirely on the day of resurrection and also of the burdens of those whom they lead astray without knowledge; now surely evil is what they bear.)) al-baqr(the cow) ((And when it is said to them: Believe as the people believe they say: Shall we believe as the fools believe? Now surely they themselves are the fools, but they do not know.)) (( And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything (good) while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah shall judge between them on the day of resurrection in what they differ.))al-isra(the night journey,children of israel) ((Say: If men and jinn should combine together to bring the like of this Quran, they could not bring the like of it, though some of them were aiders of others.And certainly We have explained for men in this Quran every kind of similitude, but most men do not consent to aught but denying. And they say: We will by no means believe in you until you cause a fountain to gush forth from the earth for us.Or you should have a garden of palms and grapes in the midst of which you should cause rivers to flow forth, gushing out.
Or you should cause the heaven to come down upon us in pieces as you think, or bring Allah and the angels face to face (with us). Or you should have a house of gold, or you should ascend into heaven, and we will not believe in your ascending until you bring down to us a book which we may read. Say: Glory be to my Lord; am I aught but a mortal messenger?And nothing prevented people from believing when the guidance came to them except that they said: What! has Allah raised up a mortal to be a messenger?Say: Had there been in the earth angels walking about as settlers, We would certainly have sent down to them from the heaven an angel as a messenger. Say: Allah suffices as a witness between me and you; surely He is Aware of His servants, Seeing.And whomsoever Allah guides, he is the follower of the right way, and whomsoever He causes to err, you shall not find for him guardians besides Him; and We will gather them together on the day of resurrection on their faces, blind and dumb and deaf; their abode is hell; whenever it becomes allayed We will add to their burning. This is their retribution because they disbelieved in Our communications and said What! when we shall have become bones and decayed particles, shall we then indeed be raised up into a new creation? Do they not consider that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, is able to create their like, and He has appointed for them a doom about which there is no doubt? But the unjust do not consent to aught but denying.))
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u see daemon they all used to not believe just because they couldnt see...if we all could see god dont u think the whole world will believe in him.and what kind of a god creates us humans just to test then in the end he shows himself!!btw if god does show himself humans will die from fear!because they havent seen anything like that before.hell some humans die from fear by just seeing jinns!u want some proof here:http://www.facingthechallenge.org/ppfaq11.htm
its all i can show u nothing else!
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
i do believe u...i mean why will u lie about this?the only thing i can think of is either it is something to do with physics or a jinn was trying to scare u for the hell of it! Laughing
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Daemon: a few months ago.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm, my old house was haunted, I saw a ghost when I was like 10, my Mom saw one, and my sister said she heard footsteps going up and down the stairs, and my greatgrandpa died in the room across from were my bedroom was O_o

rockin' MS paint
Daemon_Maior
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
@Daemon: a few months ago.

do you have eny idea what can happen to your memory in a few months? in a few days, even, some rather large parts of your memory, can be incorrect. now, I believe you(why wouldn't I?), but only that you think you saw that happen, or you think to know you saw that happen. I have learned to doubt, pretty much everything, even what I think I am sure of. What you seem to do is believe you can't be wrong about it, while you could very well be wrong.

@Death. you must believe what you think is right. As I will.
Death wrote:
no offense but u r talking like exactly how allah mentioned how unbelievers talk.

yeah, that's because I'm an unbeliever.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although it happened a few months ago, I remember it clearly. Things like this aren't easily forgotten. It's ok that you don't believe it, that is your right, but like I said, I remember it like it happened only yesterday.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Although it happened a few months ago, I remember it clearly. Things like this aren't easily forgotten. It's ok that you don't believe it, that is your right, but like I said, I remember it like it happened only yesterday.

I DO believe you, just not what you say happened. sounds weird, I know, but try to understand.

I was in a fight, on school. and in my memory there is an image of my opponent jumping into the air and doing a spin kick in my face. he did kick me, but in my stomach. my memory of him kicking me in the face is still as clear as my memory of the glass of water I just got, but it is incorrect.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I see what you mean, but that's what they call a distraction. I learned that when I studied Karate. Because you got hit, the image of him kicking you in the face was there, because that was where you thought he was going to hit you. I had that only once, when during practice I took a roundhouse to the side of my head, but I was sure he was going to hit me in the side. And that image is still there.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the same with you hearing the Glass fall. you thought it was going to happen.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going nowhere fast. We aren't able to make eachother understand. So let's put it to rest. You believe what you want to believe, and I believe what I believe.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you understand it can happen with a kick, but you don't understand it can happen with Glass?

OK, I'll drop it now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: