ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Paranormal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be, but if you wish to see them, PM me and I will give you the instructions you need.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will pm u right now.

btw around 2 years ago i was living with my parents and we were talking about my grandfather who died around 30 years,my mom and uncle talked so so bad about him then suddenly i noticed the tv turned off!

also my grandma said that she had a dream about my grandpa sitting in the sofa,well u know the long beds or whatever,then the next day his painting was moved to the left,that was VERY creeppy to me,now i ask why was i scared,im really hard to scare...
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never had an odd experience, but something still kind of bugs me:

I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus. Nobody was around, and it was pretty early. I looked down at the ground, and at the exact same spot I was looking, a very small glass shard just jumped. Don't know how it happend, but it was kind of weird.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might've been light passing through the glass at an odd angle that gave the impression it jumped.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could have been so, but I heard the glass fall. So I'm sure it was 'jumping'. Besides it was eartly in the morning, and there wasn't much sunlight.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, that's... a little freaky. Shocked
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. Maybe I'm telekinetic...
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. this was weird...

Last night I was sleeping and I was having this dream. And in my dream I got stabbed, but I actually felt it (even the knife go in and out) so I clutched my side and it hurt like hell. Clearly it woke me up, but when I woke up I still was clutching my side and for several seconds I could still feel it. It was by far the realest thing I have ever felt during a dream.

I mean, you know sometimes when you're sleepin you suddenly think you fall, then you just wake up. It was like that except it lasted for so long.

Crazy....
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The falling thing I have sometimes too. But what you've experienced... that's weird and interesting at the same time.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXACTLY^^

man i have felt that so many times,once i felt to damn hard i broke my nose,and my bed was very very small,about the size of my screen (around 20x20 cm)
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
Ok. this was weird...

Last night I was sleeping and I was having this dream. And in my dream I got stabbed, but I actually felt it (even the knife go in and out) so I clutched my side and it hurt like hell. Clearly it woke me up, but when I woke up I still was clutching my side and for several seconds I could still feel it. It was by far the realest thing I have ever felt during a dream.

I mean, you know sometimes when you're sleepin you suddenly think you fall, then you just wake up. It was like that except it lasted for so long.

Crazy....

Maybe you were just having a hunger pain and your subconscious(Sp.?) translated that into you being stabbed to wake you up and get something to eat.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
im not,if ur bad u go to hell,if u are good u go to heaven =)

Yes, but who decides if what you did in life is good or bad?

according to most religions there is some sort of God to decide that.

but I think it's a ridiculous idea(no offence to anyone who believes), seeing as "Good" and "Bad" are both a point of view.

Death wrote:
though i would want to remind u all that islam has nothing to do with terrorists!!

True, they just use Religion as an excuse. like the CHurch did in medival times(they used the Church to get people to pay money)

Death wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Death wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
im not,if ur bad u go to hell,if u are good u go to heaven =)

Yes, but who decides if what you did in life is good or bad?

god of course! Smile

And that's the problem: we don't know if God exists.

well no offense but do u really think that the universe was created by nature itself?

Yes, it's a crazy idea, I know. about as crazy that there is one man, an all-powerful God who controls everything.(no offence, you are free to believe what you want, this is just My Opinion)

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Could have been so, but I heard the glass fall. So I'm sure it was 'jumping'. Besides it was eartly in the morning, and there wasn't much sunlight.

Maybe you just wanted to hear it, you just thought you had to hear it as you were so certain that it flew up.

Illmatic wrote:
Ok. this was weird...

Crazy....

Again, the dream was so relistic, your mind mistook it to be real, it thought it had to hurt.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

though daeimon we muslims dont think god is a man.in fact we dont know how he looks like and yes it will be crazy if he is a man.but tell me dont u ever once look up at the sky(and i dont mean looking up i mean looking as wondering what exists up there)or the mountains and everything.how every thing has the law of physics.al-noor(the light) ((Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things. In houses which Allah has permitted to be exalted and that His name may be remembered in them; there glorify Him therein in the mornings and the evenings, Men whom neither merchandise nor selling diverts from the remembrance of Allah and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of poor-rate; they fear a day in which the hearts and eyes shall turn about; That Allah may give them the best reward of what they have done, and give them more out of His grace; and Allah gives sustenance to whom He pleases without measure. And (as for) those who disbelieve, their deeds are like the mirage in a desert, which the thirsty man deems to be water; until when he comes to it he finds it to be naught, and there he finds Allah, so He pays back to him his reckoning in full; and Allah is quick in reckoning; Or like utter darkness in the deep sea: there covers it a wave above which is another wave, above which is a cloud, (layers of) utter darkness one above another; when he holds out his hand, he is almost unable to see it; and to whomsoever Allah does not give light, he has no light.Do you not see that Allah is He Whom do glorify all those who are in the heavens and the earth, and the (very) birds with expanded wings? He knows the prayer of each one and its glorification, and Allah is Cognizant of what they do. And Allah's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and to Allah is the eventual coming. Do you not see that Allah drives along the clouds, then gathers them together, then piles them up, so that you see the rain coming forth from their midst? And He sends down of the clouds that are (like) mountains wherein is hail, afflicting therewith whom He pleases and turning it away from whom He pleases; the flash of His lightning almost takes away the sight. Allah turns over the night and the day; most surely there is a lesson in this for those who have sight.And Allah has created from water every living creature: so of them is that which walks upon its belly, and of them is that which walks upon two feet, and of them is that which walks upon four; Allah creates what He pleases; surely Allah has power over all things.))see in the quran they mention scientific facts and examples everywhere...i dont know about christianity,but i do know is that why do u think we have so much faith.it is because some people doubt it and when they read the whole quran believe me u will believe!i believe in a god because i think logically there is so much life on earth that u cant even imagine and this is only on earth only now imagine in space!!even there is so many facts in the quran that even some people tried to prove it wrong but they failed...
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
see in the quran they mention scientific facts and examples everywhere...i dont know about christianity,but i do know is that why do u think we have so much faith.it is because some people doubt it and when they read the whole quran believe me u will believe!i believe in a god because i think logically there is so much life on earth that u cant even imagine and this is only on earth only now imagine in space!!even there is so many facts in the quran that even some people tried to prove it wrong but they failed...

I have been raised as a roman-catholic(SP?), I know what the Bible says, but from what I have read there is nothing that would make me want to believe there someone(or something) controlling everything. and from what I have heard (and read) the Quran and the Bible have the same basic ideas. both of them require me to believe something without proof, out of blind faith, I can't do that. Bible, Quran, Thora, they are all written by humans, and in a time so ling ago. I mean Jesus is supposed to have lived in a time where people used to believe Centours and three headed dogs exist! any source from that time are greatly to be contested.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Deamon: I heared the glass fall. I'm 100% sure about that. What else would I hear if glass fell on the ground?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: