ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Paranormal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as someone said the mans greates fear is the fear for the unknown.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
im not,if ur bad u go to hell,if u are good u go to heaven =)

Yes, but who decides if what you did in life is good or bad?
god of course! Smile
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
i believe in "heaven and hell" balancers,i believe that both heaven and hell are in here,u see,some ppl are good why some are bad.

btw what is a mulsim if i can ask?
a muslim is a person who follows the religion called islam.they believe in one god and one god only called allah.we also believe in his prophets:mohammed,issa(jesus),musa(moses),yousuf(joseph),yaaqoob(jacob),daood(david)...etc.islam is a religion of peace and justice!a true muslim should always be patient,modest,kind,caring,have a sense of humor,never steal,never commit adultery,never kill(without any right),never drink alcohol,never curse...etc.there are thousand things u could learn about islam.i mean i never doubted this religion.if u ever had any questions in life that u couldnt find an answer to it,well u could find the answers in islam!! Very Happy thank u for asking and it was a pleasure to help sephiroth.though i would want to remind u all that islam has nothing to do with terrorists!!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:

god of course! Smile

And that's the problem: we don't know if God exists.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Death wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:

god of course! Smile

And that's the problem: we don't know if God exists.
well no offense but do u really think that the universe was created by nature itself?!and are u saying that all humans were created by nature?!it really is ironic that i read that all humans when they were close to dying they always beg to god to save them even though some of them dont believe in god!!i am not insulting u ryu hayabusa though i am 100% that god exists. it even is scientifically proven that he exists!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None taken. I'm the kind of guy that thinks like: seeing is believing (with my own eyes). And if you have the proof that God exists, then I would gladly see that.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx i was curius...

and yes i know u have nothing to do with terrorist,i hate ignorant ppl who think colombia is just a guerrilla and cocaine country...
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
None taken. I'm the kind of guy that thinks like: seeing is believing (with my own eyes). And if you have the proof that God exists, then I would gladly see that.
well it is written in the quran about something like this...((Allah's commandment has come, therefore do not desire to hasten it; glory be to Him, and highly exalted be He above what they associate (with Him).
He sends down the angels with the inspiration by His commandment on whom He pleases of His servants, saying: Give the warning that there is no god but Me, therefore be careful (of your duty) to Me.
He created the heavens and the earth with the truth, highly exalted be He above what they associate (with Him). He created man from a small seed and lo! he is an open contender.And He created the cattle for you; you have in them warm clothing and (many) advantages, and of them do you eat. And there is beauty in them for you when you drive them back (to home), and when you send them forth (to pasture).
And they carry your heavy loads to regions which you could not reach but with distress of the souls; most surely your Lord is Compassionate, Merciful.
And (He made) horses and mules and asses that you might ride upon them and as an ornament; and He creates what you do not know.
And upon Allah it rests to show the right way, and there are some deviating (ways); and if He please He would certainly guide you all aright.
He it is Who sends down water from the cloud for you; it gives drink, and by it (grow) the trees upon which you pasture.
He causes to grow for you thereby herbage, and the olives, and the palm trees, and the grapes, and of all the fruits; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect.
And He has made subservient for you the night and the day and the sun and the moon, and the stars are made subservient by His commandment; most surely there are signs in this for a people who ponder;
And what He has created in the earth of varied hues most surely there is a sign in this for a people who are mindful.And He it is Who has made the sea subservient that you may eat fresh flesh from it and bring forth from it ornaments which you wear, and you see the ships cleaving through it, and that you might seek of His bounty and that you may give thanks.
And He has cast great mountains in the earth lest it might be convulsed with you, and rivers and roads that you may go aright,
And landmarks; and by the stars they find the right way. Is He then Who creates like him who does not create? Do you not then mind? And if you would count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
And Allah knows what you conceal and what you do openly.And those whom they call on besides Allah have not created anything while they are themselves created;
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

continue:((Dead (are they), not living, and they know not when they shall be raised. Your Allah is one Allah; so (as for) those who do not believe m the hereafter, their hearts are ignorant and they are proud.
Truly Allah knows what they hide and what they manifest; surely He does not love the proud.
And when it is said to them, what is it that your Lord has revealed? They say: Stories of the ancients; That they may bear their burdens entirely on the day of resurrection and also of the burdens of those whom they lead astray without knowledge; now surely evil is what they bear.
Those before them did indeed devise plans, but Allah demolished their building from the foundations, so the roof fell down on them from above them, and the punishment came to them from whence they did not perceive.
Then on the resurrection day He will bring them to disgrace and say: Where are the associates you gave Me, for whose sake you became hostile? Those who are given the knowledge will say: Surely the disgrace and the evil are this day upon the unbelievers:
Those whom the angels cause to die while they are unjust to themselves. Then would they offer submission: We used not to do any evil. Aye! surely Allah knows what you did.
Therefore enter the gates of hell, to abide therein; so certainly evil is the dwelling place of the proud.
And it is said to those who guard (against evil): What is it that your Lord has revealed? They say, Good. For those who do good in this world is good, and certainly the abode of the hereafter is better; and certainly most excellent is the abode of those who guard (against evil);
The gardens of perpetuity, they shall enter them, rivers flowing beneath them; they shall have in them what they please. Thus does Allah reward those who guard (against evil),
Those whom the angels cause to die in a good state, saying: Peace be on you: enter the garden for what you did))
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is more though i ended it.the sura is called an nahl (the bee).i thank those with all my heart who had the time to read this.though the english translation of the quran has flaws because humans translated it unlike god who wrote it in arabic which is perfect and it really makes me cry because all he says is so true beyond belief...i havent skipped anything so it is in correct order! Very Happy i always wanted to do this i always wanted to talk about islam with non-muslims.i just feel like i am doing my mission! Very Happy i once again thank u guys for reading this. Very Happy
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
there is more though i ended it.the sura is called an nahl (the bee).i thank those with all my heart who had the time to read this.though the english translation of the quran has flaws because humans translated it unlike god who wrote it in arabic which is perfect and it really makes me cry because all he says is so true beyond belief...i havent skipped anything so it is in correct order! Very Happy i always wanted to do this i always wanted to talk about islam with non-muslims.i just feel like i am doing my mission! Very Happy i once again thank u guys for reading this. Very Happy

I've read every single word, and (no offense), I don't find this proof. Sure you can say that God or Allah wrote this, but who can prove that? Nobody was there to confirm it. So although you've given proof, I'm still not convinced. Sorry.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Death wrote:

I've read every single word, and (no offense), I don't find this proof. Sure you can say that God or Allah wrote this, but who can prove that? Nobody was there to confirm it. So although you've given proof, I'm still not convinced. Sorry.
the thing is that no human can convince the other!!what i mean is ofcourse i couldnt convince u,because u have to convince yourself Smile .like u have to use ur heart and head to believe in god!u have to believe by yourself i cant help u though i did open a path for u its up to u to take it Smile

Last edited by Death on Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could call it sceptical. If I haven't seen it with my own eyes, then I cannot believe it. You can think he exists, but the point is, nobody knows for sure. And people like you believe he exists (which I respect of course). I'll see for myself when the time has come.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
You could call it sceptical. If I haven't seen it with my own eyes, then I cannot believe it. You can think he exists, but the point is, nobody knows for sure. And people like you believe he exists (which I respect of course). I'll see for myself when the time has come.
i hope u do Smile btw thank u for reading this!!
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and if any of u want to read more just tell me!it will be my pleasure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: