ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I can't do...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: I can't do... Reply with quote

... the Izuna with the Lunar. Instructions say it's quick attack--->strong attack in midair... which for me would be AX. Does the quick attack have to connect first, is that it? Maybe I've been trying it on the wrong enemies.
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: I can't do... Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
... the Izuna with the Lunar. Instructions say it's quick attack--->strong attack in midair... which for me would be AX. Does the quick attack have to connect first, is that it? Maybe I've been trying it on the wrong enemies.

I can never even get it to work with the dragon sword. Ive only gotten it to work a few times. I never use it. I must be doing something wrong.
Megla Zero
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

Gamertag: Meglazero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Lunar ID.... both you and the enemy have to be in the air. The easiest way of doing this, is to use ->YYXY with the Level 3 Lunar since the ->Y will launch them, then the next Y will self launch getting both of you in the air Very Happy

and uhh, I have no clue why you're having trouble Walking Beast.... you may be inputting the buttons too slowly, or hitting the X button too many times.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megla Zero wrote:
For the Lunar ID.... both you and the enemy have to be in the air. The easiest way of doing this, is to use ->YYXY with the Level 3 Lunar since the ->Y will launch them, then the next Y will self launch getting both of you in the air Very Happy

and uhh, I have no clue why you're having trouble Walking Beast.... you may be inputting the buttons too slowly, or hitting the X button too many times.
it doesn't matter if he presses the X to many times.. it counts as the Izuna Drop anytime when at the right moment the Y is pressed

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup yup
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megla Zero wrote:

I think I might be over counting. Im definately hitting the buttons fast enough. Is there a rhythym needed? Maybe Ill get it right eventually. Thanks!!
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
Megla Zero wrote:

it doesn't matter if he presses the X to many times.. it counts as the Izuna Drop anytime when at the right moment the Y is pressed

I usually dont even get the mid air slashes. So I dont know whats wrong.
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XYXXXY with DS and scroll of course (DUH). It isn't as difficult as it looks, I can do it all the time.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking Beast wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:
Megla Zero wrote:

don't hold the Y button...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Edge AoM
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most fun way to the Izuna ever. Go into FC5 (Lunar clone).

Get to a range where you could do Lion's Rage (-->+X) and it would miss by a thread. Then roll in the opposite direction to the clone, IMMEDIATELY wind-run and hit XY without blinking. This has about a 40% success rate, and the muppet AI jumps right into it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Thanx guys, I'll try it during the lunar explosion. I was trying using the Lvl. 2. I can do the regular DS ID at the drop of a hat, prolly because it's integrated as a combo.

Regular ID is just XY(launches azure? dragon), XXX(VERY quickly at or near top of jump), Y. It's easier if you use my control scheme, which is A-quick X-strong Y-projectile B-Jump. Thing is, I can't do the Guillotine throw much anymore because they made it Quick and Jump buttons, which for me is thumb sideways or over 2 buttons at once, A+B. Pretty much nerfed GT out for me this version.
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can everyone have preblem with izuna drop i have NEVER had problems doing it.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geeze dude. Give people a break. Nobody's perfect. If you're not even going to help out, there's no point in implying people suck.

Ookami wrote:
Congratulations! You failed to make sense!
Peter
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking Beast wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:
Megla Zero wrote:

Well I usually get it 80% of the time. Sometimes I get the XY, then the enemy will fly up, and at that point (don't quote me on the buttons) if you look at the techniques for the dragon blade, look under Izuna drop under "While in Air/Jumping" and do that move. Something like XYXX. It will work then for sure. Best enemies to practice it on are soldiers in the airship, or the city after the airship. Just make a Ninja Dog save and practice and you will master it. Very Happy
Blackguard_strider
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man ...i abused izuna drop since i learned how to use it........really cool...i can do it *almost* everytime, not always ...

hey walking beast....try pressing Y after immediatly after the X slashes blood out of ur enemy, it send them up into the air and u'll also follow em' up, i trained it with the black MSAT outside maramusa's.....took me awhile... Razz

BTW i couldn't do it with the lunar...... Cry Baby i tried....did i got the key's wrong though..?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: