ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

in 3 weeks and might wear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Labi1995
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: in 3 weeks and might wear Reply with quote

The Levitas is a real racer, clearly tailored for speed, with far less cushioning than the Cursoris. As mentioned earlier, it also has the external heel support which adds some stability. It’s not a shoe for inexperienced minimalist runners. The CURSORIS is very, very, very soft and Nike Air Max 2017 Womens can be used by anybody. As I wrote before, the CURSORIS is as comfortable and smooth as your favourite slippers. Running with it is like running on cotton wool, seems like you could run 100 km in a row Nike Air Vapormax Femme before discovering that they’re zero-drop shoes. Their lack of structure and their overall width induce your foot into moving as it wants in all directions which means that they’re not designed for speed work Nike Air Max TN Donne (they are less stable).Being a somewhat competitive runner who does speed and endurance speed work twice a week, I find the Mizuno Levitas to be the best minimalist road running racer I’ve ever reviewed. It has all that I’m looking for in a zero-drop shoe: the perfect mix of comfort and efficiency. I also like the Cursoris, which I use for my two weekly easy recovery runs and which can be used by anybody willing to discover the www.neonray.co.uk joys of zero-drop running without any risks. It’s not that I don’t like the Pure Drift, but I just can’t figure out the real usefulness of the dual drop since there’s so much difference between the good Adidas Superstar Womens 4 mm shoe and the bad 0 mm one.I have the Brooks Drift and have put two runs on them, one with the insole and one without. I overall like them so far – as Fred writes they are on a great last and are very roomy. They are firm with the insole removed, but for me that may be exaggerated by the cold weather where I live. My run felt better with the insole. Only problem I have had so far is a hot spot that develops along the side of the ball behind my big toe – same thing that happened in the Brooks Grit and not sure of the cause. Need more runs before I review it myself.Don’t have either of the Mizuno shoes yet, and Fred’s comments are Adidas Superstar Mujer the first I personally have read on them. Cursoris sounds like my kind of shoe, wish the Levitas weren’t purple Feel like a pair of Ferrari’s! Unfortunately I made the mistake of doing 3×1 mile reps in Nike Air Max 90 Femme them the first time. I could not walk for two days. Apparently they require some getting used to ??
Cursoris: Only just turned up today. They feel really good, like I have a half marathon in 3 weeks and might wear them good. Will see how the training runs go but the short run I just did looked positive. Going from a Mizuno wave rider was not a problem with these shoes (so far anyway).Something to be ware of is the colours, for 2 reasons:Slightly www.matthieugranier.fr embarrassing! You have to run fast to pull off something this loud as they do attract attention.Had the same hot spot on the same foot towards the end of an 8 miler this last weekend in the Nike Air Vapormax Mens Drift; then again I have perpetual blood blisters in the same place from soccer. Really became noticeable when trying to up the tempo towards the end of the run. Only has been noticeable recently also in the Nike Air Huarache Hombre Grit. Possible that it has something to do with the split toebox not distributing toe-off evenly and causing the uppers to roll? Just a thought… Not sure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: