ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Dynamo on MN.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Dynamo on MN. Reply with quote

I never realized before how cheap his fatass is. Laughing I can still beat him like nothing but he's pretty consistent with his cheap shots. Anybody know a way around it.

Example: BoN on one of the Black MSAT's only to land and get a facial from a plasma shot. It happened to me a couple times and I was like, "How come I never noticed this before?"
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 427
Location: Houston, TX
Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He gives me a hard time on MN so I started using Smoke Bombs and that made it easier.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 1375
Location: California


PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah after many tries, i figure a easier way, u gonna get near him, slice 1 or 2 hit and roll around him. thats how i avoid the gay beam.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I know about that arch. I'm talking about when you stray to take care of the minions he'll catch you just as you land from your attack. You can really only pull off BoN or Izuna Drop safely against the minions but you'll still get blasted as soon as you land. I was wondering if anybody knew how to avoid that. Bigalski, yea, I use Smoke Bombs but there distracting time seems small on MN mode. At least for me it does. I got maybe a 50% chance of it actually distracting him long enough for me to finish off a minion safely.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigalski
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Posts: 427
Location: Houston, TX
Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you can always do the "Leave the area before you kill all the enemies, let them respawn, so you don't have to worry about killing all the bosses Minions" trick. Laughing After you unlock everything and are on your way to fight the boss, when you go up the stairs, there are the 5 guys. Only kill 4 and go back out the door and they will respawn a few times. That way you can stay close to the boss and not worry about minions. When you play as bad as I do, you find these "other" ways. Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, nah, I can still do it despite all the cheap shots and minions and everything. I was just wondering if anybody knew how to avoid the cheap shot. It's not that big of a problem, more like a slight annoyance. Laughing

I'm on Chapter 5 now. Karma's looking pretty good. I only had to soft reset twice during Chapter 4 to get all the Time Limits. *That one encounter in the area in front of the Military Front Gate is annoying.* I finally figured out it's pattern though. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 906
Location: NY


PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really surprised at Dynamo being challenging in VH. Very surprised. Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 295



PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Yea, I know about that arch. I'm talking about when you stray to take care of the minions he'll catch you just as you land from your attack. You can really only pull off BoN or Izuna Drop safely against the minions but you'll still get blasted as soon as you land. I was wondering if anybody knew how to avoid that. Bigalski, yea, I use Smoke Bombs but there distracting time seems small on MN mode. At least for me it does. I got maybe a 50% chance of it actually distracting him long enough for me to finish off a minion safely.


Yea hes pretty cheap. Some of his moves are so fast I dont know how to dodge them properly. Like the grab. On eternal legends hes pretty easy with the dabilharo wall jumps and UTs. In story mode he can be real annoying. I use the smoke bombs also, and just try to run in with the zig zag slash then back out again and repeat. Always ignore the enemies though since I dont play for time bonuses. Mission mode is the only one I play somewhat for score. Mostly just trying to master ninja everything in that first, as a result score isnt too bad. He sneaks that cheap shot in alot, and his grab. I cant remember but that might be new to black.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
weibull760
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 214



PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Dynamo on MN. Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
I never realized before how cheap his fatass is. Laughing I can still beat him like nothing but he's pretty consistent with his cheap shots. Anybody know a way around it.

Example: BoN on one of the Black MSAT's only to land and get a facial from a plasma shot. It happened to me a couple times and I was like, "How come I never noticed this before?"


I know exactly what you mean. I usually use some type of shuriken to keep you in the air a little longer if you see him about to blast you. Try not to use combo finishers on the minions. So just you XYXXX, then fall and then finish him off on the ground.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
weibull760
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 214



PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
*That one encounter in the area in front of the Military Front Gate is annoying.* I finally figured out it's pattern though. Very Happy


Tell me about it!!! I HATE that one! Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 5784
Location: Shh, I'm hiding
Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Dynamo on MN. Reply with quote

weibull760 wrote:
sabotage wrote:
I never realized before how cheap his fatass is. Laughing I can still beat him like nothing but he's pretty consistent with his cheap shots. Anybody know a way around it.

Example: BoN on one of the Black MSAT's only to land and get a facial from a plasma shot. It happened to me a couple times and I was like, "How come I never noticed this before?"


I know exactly what you mean. I usually use some type of shuriken to keep you in the air a little longer if you see him about to blast you. Try not to use combo finishers on the minions. So just you XYXXX, then fall and then finish him off on the ground.


I tried to do that but it's success rate is very little. I still get blasted so I figured if I'm going to get blasted anyways I might as well kill the goon before it happens. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninjilla
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 4430
Location: San Antonio, TX

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking Beast wrote:
sabotage wrote:
Yea, I know about that arch. I'm talking about when you stray to take care of the minions he'll catch you just as you land from your attack. You can really only pull off BoN or Izuna Drop safely against the minions but you'll still get blasted as soon as you land. I was wondering if anybody knew how to avoid that. Bigalski, yea, I use Smoke Bombs but there distracting time seems small on MN mode. At least for me it does. I got maybe a 50% chance of it actually distracting him long enough for me to finish off a minion safely.


Yea hes pretty cheap. Some of his moves are so fast I dont know how to dodge them properly. Like the grab. On eternal legends hes pretty easy with the dabilharo wall jumps and UTs. In story mode he can be real annoying. I use the smoke bombs also, and just try to run in with the zig zag slash then back out again and repeat. Always ignore the enemies though since I dont play for time bonuses. Mission mode is the only one I play somewhat for score. Mostly just trying to master ninja everything in that first, as a result score isnt too bad. He sneaks that cheap shot in alot, and his grab. I cant remember but that might be new to black.
it isnt new, I remember all the times he has grabbed me lol. I still use the strat of Run XX then roll away while he melees/grabs and then XX again
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 295



PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninjilla wrote:
Walking Beast wrote:
sabotage wrote:
Yea, I know about that arch. I'm talking about when you stray to take care of the minions he'll catch you just as you land from your attack. You can really only pull off BoN or Izuna Drop safely against the minions but you'll still get blasted as soon as you land. I was wondering if anybody knew how to avoid that. Bigalski, yea, I use Smoke Bombs but there distracting time seems small on MN mode. At least for me it does. I got maybe a 50% chance of it actually distracting him long enough for me to finish off a minion safely.


Yea hes pretty cheap. Some of his moves are so fast I dont know how to dodge them properly. Like the grab. On eternal legends hes pretty easy with the dabilharo wall jumps and UTs. In story mode he can be real annoying. I use the smoke bombs also, and just try to run in with the zig zag slash then back out again and repeat. Always ignore the enemies though since I dont play for time bonuses. Mission mode is the only one I play somewhat for score. Mostly just trying to master ninja everything in that first, as a result score isnt too bad. He sneaks that cheap shot in alot, and his grab. I cant remember but that might be new to black.
it isnt new, I remember all the times he has grabbed me lol. I still use the strat of Run XX then roll away while he melees/grabs and then XX again


He tends to be troublesome for me for some reason. I use the same strategy basically. But hes sneaky. The smoke bombs help alot though. Hell miss a number of his attacks then I can hit him from behind. It also distracts the SATS long enough to get some damage in. I dont even bother fighting the SATS at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
valangar
Grand Master Ninja
Grand Master Ninja


Joined: 30 Mar 2018
Posts: 67201



PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125bg14125
bg14125
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
valangar
Grand Master Ninja
Grand Master Ninja


Joined: 30 Mar 2018
Posts: 67201



PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group